4 Days » Yoga, Peace, and Quiet Retreat in California
4 days / 3 nights
Deposit is full payment for this offer.
Sunday, July 12, 2020
Please select your options to proceed.
Balance and harmony will be restored!
In our modern, technology-driven, fast-paced world, multi-tasking has become the norm. Our body, mind and spirit are highly susceptible to sensory overload, leaving us feeling stressed and depleted. Our Yoga, Peace and Quiet Retreat is designed for slowing down, cultivating mindfulness and present moment awareness while reconnecting to those parts of ourselves that get lost in the day-to-day shuffle.
Balance and harmony will be restored with rejuvenating yoga, time spent in nature, mind + heart opening meditation and prana expanding breath awareness. Communal meal sharing and conscious eating practices offer time to reflect and share with new friends. Contemplative periods of silence are built into our retreat to quiet the mind, settle the emotions, decompress the nervous system, heighten the senses and increase clarity and connection to source energy. With this retreat, we offer you an opportunity to hit the reset button by:
- nurturing your body with healing yoga sessions
- revitalizing your spirit with invigorating walks through pristine, natural countryside
- nourishing and cleansing your entire being with prana enhancing, organic cuisine
- carving out time for rest and reflection
- clearing the mind with centering meditation
- reducing electromagnetic toxins with a digital detox
FLOW FOR THE WEEKEND
Days will begin in contemplative silence with morning meditation, hiking along one of Sagrada's picturesque trails and yoga in the spacious, light filled studio that opens onto the trees, and majestic mountain views. Midday, there will be opportunities for quiet, individual reflection in nature and in the late afternoon, we'll gather for yin / restorative / therapeutic yoga accompanied with organic aromatherapy, leaving you feeling grounded and at peace as we move into the evening hours. Our days will culminate in more quiet time to take you into the realm of sleep with clarity, ready to receive and interpret the messages that are delivered during dreamtime.
Between activities, there will be plenty of time to take a dip in the saltwater pool overlooking the scenic landscape (weather permitting), soak in the hot tub under a sky full of stars, unwind in the reflection garden or lounge in a hammock.
Natural & Holistic Therapies
- 7:00- Early bird coffee and tea
- 7:30- Morning meditation + movement
- 9:30-10:00 Breakfast
- Free time
- 12:30 - 1:30 Lunch
- Free time
- 4:30-6:00 Evening meditation + yin/restorative/therapeutic yoga
- 7:00 - 8:00- Dinner
- Free time
Sagrada's accommodations are in our architecturally designed retreat center. The newly constructed center is designed by Co-owner and Architect Scott Currie has a contemporary, rustic, country aesthetic that offers guests a special place to reflect on peace, awareness and rejuvenation in the ranches majestic and natural landscape.
Purified spring water and an abundance of fresh local fruit is always available. A cool cleanse in Sagrada's outdoor shower is refreshing after yoga, or a walk on one of Sagrada's nature trails.
Sagrada's all-inclusive retreat is designed around a landscaped courtyard, where guests can enjoy their meals, or a glass of wine at sunset.
At the end of the day relax in the hot tub or saltwater pool under our starry night skies.
The bathrooms are shared.
Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner
Food Types Supported
Gluten Free , Organic, Raw, Regular (Meat, Poultry, Fish), Vegan, Vegetarian
Additional Things to do
Take relaxing strolls to breathtaking vistas or bring your water bottle and plan on a challenging hike up and down rolling hills and through untouched canyons. Manzanita trees, gigantic oaks, sacred mountain sage, an abundance of California poppies, wild turkey, exotic birds, will be some of the natural beauty you experience on your journey.
Trails we recommend:
- The Rinconada Hiking Trail ( 5 min from Sagrada Wellness Yoga Retreats)
- Bishops Peak Trail (15 min from Sagrada Wellness Yoga Retreats)
For all you cowgirls and cowboys put on your boots and saddle up! Enjoy a guided excursion on well-trained horses through breathtaking California terrain, taking in unspoiled nature and a plethora of wildlife. Horseback riding can be arranged for an additional fee.
- Shangri-La Ranch (5 min from Sagrada Wellness Yoga Retreats)
Experience the history and natural habitat at Historic Santa Margarita Ranch while soaring through breathtaking terrain and vineyards. Taste some of Ancient Peaks sustainable wine after your zip lining adventure.
Spa treatments / Therapies
What is included
Accommodation with comfy linens and towels
- Cleansing, high vibrational meals included (This is a no alcohol retreat - vegan / vegetarian options available)
- Vinyasa flow yoga and restorative yoga classes
- Hot tub
- Saline pool
- Plenty of free time on the majestic grounds for mindful walking, journaling, meditation and self reflection (This yoga retreat includes some time spent in silence).
What is not included
- "Spa Treatments"
- "Additional things to do"
Know before you go
- Check in is after 2pm on the scheduled retreat date. Check out is around noon on the scheduled last day of the retreat.
- We are 100% solar powered - fueled by the suns brilliant rays, committed to real and organic foods, and living with feathery creatures that present us with qi filled eggs every morning.
- Most of our guests do come alone. By the end of their stay they usually have made some great new friends.
- We are about 95% vegan, 99% vegetarian and 90% gluten free. We do love an occasional crunchy baguette with local goat cheese!
- In the summer it can get warm and you will want to wear less. The winters can have cold nights and warm days, so layers are essential. Definitely, bring a sturdy pair of hiking boots.
- We don't have WiFi. We are a designated digital detox center! Enjoy the natural world and the people around you.
- But yes, your cellphone will work. We have great cell service on the ranch.
How to get there
Sagrada Wellness is located in California's Central Coast, 12 miles north of San Luis Obispo. It is midpoint between Los Angeles and San Francisco, 3.5 hour drive from each. We are about 4 miles off the famed Highway 101.
Sagrada Wellness offers all-inclusive Yoga Retreats in Santa Margarita, California just outside of San Luis Obispo (3.5 hour drive from Southern or Northern California). Positioned on a majestic hilltop, surrounded by preserved land, Sagrada Wellness is a one-of-a-kind Central Coast California yoga retreat destination. We are known for our boutique style Yoga Retreats, our sacred Sanctuary, delicious rustic cuisine and Acupuncture Services in San Luis Obispo County California.
|Activity ||General ||Services |
Posted onWonderful recharge in a beautiful settingFinding this retreat on line was such a blessing! I have wanted to find a space to retreat and recharge, not too far from my home in Los Angeles, but feeling a million miles away. I attended the Yoga, Peace & Quiet retreat, which lived up to its name in a beautiful way. It's easy to see from pictures that the accommodations are comfortable, the pool and spa are in a perfect setting, the yoga studio is inviting and the food is abundant (and delicious!!). What cannot be inferred is the great mix of people with whom you will very likely have a meaningful experience.
There were 10 guests on my retreat (I believe they accommodate up to 15 or 16), both male and female, ranging in age from 25 to 65 (roughly). Some international visitors, some locals, all willing to participate fully.
The kitchen staff was amazing and the hostess was lovely and warm. And Aaron, the yoga instructor who was sort of our guide through the retreat, was such a kind, generous, funny and sincere person who was also a terrific instructor!
Go there with an open mind and an open heart. You will not be disappointed.