24 Days » Yoga Teacher Training, 200 Hours, Itacaré, Bahia, Brazil
24 days / 23 nights
You can book your offer for 35% of the total amount.
According to the organizers deposit conditions limit delay, a full payment will be required for these dates.
Friday, April 30, 2021
Please select your options to proceed.
PARTNERSHIP WITH THE INCREDIBLE PREMANANDA YOGA SCHOOL TO BRING AN UNFORGETTABLE YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IN THE SMALL ITACARÉ PARADISE! JOIN US AND DO 200 HOURS OF CONTINUOUS EDUCATION HOMOLOGATED BY THE WORLD YOGA ASSOCIATION.
Welcome to Premananda Yoga School's 200 hour training of Yoga instructors
The formation of the Premananda Yoga School is more than a training program for yoga teachers: it is a journey to an unforgettable life experience. If you are ready to find new depths of your practice, connect with all layers of your self and explore opportunities for your personal growth, this program will be perfect for you and your own transformation.
Our training lasts from April 7 to April 30. All students must arrive on (or before) April 6 and leave on (or after) May 1.
Our graduation ceremony will be held on the beach and photographed by a professional photographer.
The Premananda Yoga School curriculum
This Yoga Alliance accredited program provides the necessary credentials and teaching skills around the world. Our 200 hour training uniquely combines the history and philosophy of yoga teaching with the essential components of asanas, anatomy and sequencing.
The training and an immersive learning experience, however the instructors will personally assist each student in the process of developing their personal practice and teaching skills. We guarantee that this experience will be richly informative, inspiring and completely unforgettable.
The training will teach you the following:
- History and chronology of Yoga culture.
- Introduction to Vedic culture and Ayurveda, the science of life.
- Introduction to the Darsans of Hinduism, the Samkhya, the Classical Yoga of Patanjali and Vedanta.
- Jnana Yoga, the "Yoga of knowledge" through the introduction to the theoretical and practical studies of the non-dual Tantra of Kashmira and its aspects.
- Holistic anatomy and physiology, study of the physical body, its structures and functions related to koshas, chakras and nadís (meridians).
- Introduction to Yoga Biomechanics, how to move the body in space.
- Yogasana to develop the attitude of Yogi through the practice of psycho-physical-bioenergetic postures. All the main Asanas modifications and variations will be worked on.
- Vinyasa Krama, developing with the divine grace, incorporating the flow in the practice as body prayers - Surya, Chandra and shiva.
- Ashtanga Yoga, introduction, practice, principles and corrections.
- Alignment for safe practice and therapeutic adjustments for meridian liberation.
- Pranayama: Prana management: from detox to harmonization; from expansion to vital energy.
- Pratyahara: The management of the senses and the control of the mind-body.
- Dharana: Technology to develop the power of concentration and clarity.
- Nyasa, the practice of directed attention, incorporating the infinite possibilities of expression of the consciousness manifested in human form.
- Introduction to Pancha Karma, Sat Karma, the Kriyas of purification of the body and attitude towards life.
- Mouna, Antar Mouna Yoganidra and Dhyana (meditation) - experiences to reach a meditative state as well as to simply develop physical-mental-spiritual hygiene.
- Mudra: reflexological gesture and practices to harmonize the human bioenergetic circuit.
- Moksha: healing and liberation in the Yoga process and the recognition of the process as an end in itself.
- Bhakti Yoga: devotional practice through Pujas and Kirtans (chants of ancient devotional mantras). Introduction to Ramayana and Gita.
- Karma Yoga: Yoga and social activism and charitable action.
- Yoga for women, programs for PMS, pre and post birth.
- Methodology and didactics of development and teaching of differentiated personal classes, collective classes, workshops and retreats.
- Yogatherapy: Yoga techniques to assist in the treatment of various dysfunctions.
- "Essential Yoga, Abhyanga and reflexology": Use of essential oils.
- Restorative Yoga, developed to re-energize and restore the practitioner's Prana.
- Yoga for children: using yoga techniques in a language that involves children of all ages.
- Yoga business, understanding the Yoga related job market, the marketing tools and important tips on how to build a promising career.
Natural & Holistic Therapies
The city known as the Brazilian Hawaii - Itacaré - is located in a region of Mata Atlantica and a coast full of paradisiacal beaches to explore. It is an ideal place to connect with nature. Itacaré is the cultural and spiritual center of surfing, yoga, art and health. Itacaré has a lot to offer and we are happy to indicate other things that can complete your retreat. Our main mission is to ensure that you have the best experience possible. Here you will find some popular activities. Please let us know if you want to know more about any specific activity. We are here for you!
Welcome to our tropical paradise, a hotel that is hidden inside the Mata Atlantica but located in the center and near the beaches at the same time. In the hotel we have our occa where we will take our classes. There is also a swimming pool for us to relax and enjoy our free time. We also have private and shared rooms.
Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner
Food Types Supported
Regular (Meat, Poultry, Fish), Vegetarian
Additional Things to do
We have some good options to show you.
Tell us if you want to participate in a SUP Yoga class during sunset, if you would like to receive a massage, surf, walk with the Tyrolese inside the Atlantic Forest or simply learn how to make the best Caipirinha in the world.
What is included
- 200-hour training program
- Training material
- Accommodation from 23 nights (October 9 to November 1)
- 2 healthy meals daily (breakfast and dinner)
- All gratuities
What is not included
- Air Tickets
Know before you go
6-12 months of consistent yoga practice. The student must be at least 16 years old. The price of the package varies depending on whether you would like to stay in a private or shared room.
How to get there
You can choose to fly to Ilhéus or Salvador. If you fly to Ilhéus (a smaller airport, where air fares may be more expensive), you will only need to take a 1 hour cab ride to Itacaré. However, if you fly to Salvador International Airport, you can take a cab ride to Itacaré (it costs about 800 BRL) or cross to the island of Itaparica with the Ferry and from there take the bus to Itacaré (it costs about 50 BRL). Both options take about 6 hours. Soulful Kind can organize a reliable cab from Ilhéus or Salvador if you notify us in advance by email.
Fully Refundable during COVID-19 pandemic
The rest of the payment should be made 60 days before arrival
|Activity ||General ||Services |