6 Days » 5 Elements Holistic Retreats, Tenerife, Canary Islands
6 days / 5 nights
You can book your offer for 14% of the total amount.
According to the organizers deposit conditions limit delay, a full payment will be required for these dates.
Sunday, May 28, 2119
Please select your options to proceed.
Beyond the boundaries of Magic Mother Earth
Aloha Beautiful Souls, We are Happy to share Our experience and Knowledges to let You live the 5 Elements Holistic Retreats on Tenerife, a Sacred island proclaimed biosphere reserve, where you can quite your mind and energize in close connection with all natural elements: trade winds, sunshine, mineralized soils, ocean fauna and biodiversities.
Join a customized retreat following your needs and desires. We offer different styles of Hatha Yoga like Iyengar / Vinyasa / Yin / Nidra. We love to practice by the beautiful open air nature with a perfect dry all over the year spring weather perfect to:
- Meditations on Prana from the ocean and plants;
- Organic local Food in a Saatvic way and also with a touch of delicious Mediterránean fusion cuisine, taking care of your needs and desires;
- Ayurveda Medicine: personalized diet tips, herbal infusions;
- Massages: Kalari Ayurveda (Relax - Sport - Therapeutic) / Thai / Deep tissue / Hawaiian Lomi-Lomi / Marma points Acupression;
- Natural body treatmeants: Volcanic and Sea Salt peelings / Clay and Aloe vera masks.
To feel the benefict of a new state of body and mind it is also possible to choose between different funny outside Activities like:
- Surfing classes all levels including boards and wetsuits of your size in a natural sandy beach with crystal waters nearby the lodge;
- Snorkelling at secret corners of Marine reserves, as we provide diving masks and wetsuits for the winter time;
- Sailing on a 13 m yacth to go Sighting Cetaceans like Whales and Dolphins and
- Stand up Paddling board excursions aside dolphins;
- Trekking in a sacred valley of Teide Volcano, enjoying a large bio diversity, while:
- Breathing consciously among trees and flowers and having memorable views on both side of the island and
- Hiking along the sea side of Montaña Roja Marine reserve.
Critical Alignment Yoga
Natural & Holistic Therapies
- Wellcoming Organic fresh fruit juice
- Ayurveda test to find Your personal Dosha
- 20.00 Organic Vegetarian or Vegan Dinner
Day 2 till 5
- 8:30 - 9:45 Hatha Yoga
- 10:00 Special Organic Brunch
- 11:30 daily activities or excursion (surfing, hiking, SUP, sailing, etc...)
- 17:00 Natural Body Treatment & Massage
- 20:00 Organic Vegetarian or Vegan Dinner
- 8:30 - 9:45 Hatha Yoga
- 10:00 Special Organic Brunch
- 11:30 Check out
The Eco resort Casas de Piedras has been designed by Architects and Artists following the traditional style of the islands.
It is situated 5 minutes from the charmfull Costa del Silencio, Best Golf area of Los Abrigos, and just 10 minutes from south airport. You have shops and supermarkets just walking outside the resort and once you get inside you are in really different and peacefull place surrounded by an exuberant vegetation down by south slopes of Volcán Teide, joying a micro clima of neverending spring with ideal conditions to deep Holistic Disciplines. Our traditional Villas are made of natural materials like local volcanic stones , wood and earthenware roof, in full respect of its zen surrounding.
Common Features of all villas are: - Free WiFi - Sheets and towels included - Fully equiped kitchen - Each room has its own bathroom (with shower) - Rooftop private solarium with hammocks and beach umbrella - Front terraces with private garden, table and chairs - Ventilators in common areas and rooms - Flat-screen satellite TV.
Amenities and common areas: - Heated large swimming-pool - Jacuzzi. Lounge areas under the awnings (pérgolas) - Large Yoga Shalas with glassy windows and view over nature - Open air Yoga area surrounded by large trees - Air Yoga Shala with special support for hammocks - Gymnasium and Fitness area - Running route through the banana's plantation - Paddel tennis courts - Ping pong table - Playground for children in quite place under trees - Barbecue area - Private parking.- security video system
Brunch , Dinner , Snacks, Drinks
Food Types Supported
Ayurvedic, Fruit Based, Gluten Free , Naturopathic Diet, Organic, Raw, Vegan, Vegetarian, Yogic Diet
Spa treatments / Therapies
MASSAGES: Ayurveda - Kalari - Thai - Sport - Therapeutic - Relax - Beauty
Our massages are holistic therapies that take care of the entire Body, Soul and Mind. We use different kind of technics and healing plants oils. All of them following a personalized care that balance various body systems and helping to clean out toxins that can be reason of diseases. These Arts, in addition to be global treatments of preventive medicines, they have a very detoxifying and therapeutic aims when going within a proper diet. It is an important goal for us to let our Guests have organic meals by a personalized Ayurveda feeding.
- Ayurvedic is a Millenary medicine from India believing the fact that diseases born when there are blocks on the energies flows through the body. Massages of Marmas or Vital Body where different systems cross together will help unblock all energy flows. You will discover the Qualities of Aloe Vera Barbadensins, growing here in Canarian Island with a proper climate. It will be picked up right before its usage to keep its countless healing properties more consistent. A special focus of Ayurveda Massages goes on nerve endings areas like feet, hands, head and face. The Reflexology was born from Ayurveda , an ancient Art of Healing, to stimulate the self healing properties of everyone by pressuring on specific points and their reflexed organs or general parts of the Body.
- Marma Kizhi is traditional Ayurveda and Kalary treatment from Kerala, south India, to heal different inflammations by the use of 20 plants in powder inside a cotton bag, heated over medical herbal oils and applied to the affected area or marmas (vital points), to heal different diseases like sciatica, lumbago, contractures, etc. We use certified organic herbal oils by maceration without any kind of chemical or alcohols substances, as we believe the fact that through the skin you could also absorb toxins that could damage your immunity systems.
- The Sportive Kalari Ayurveda massage is an Holistic Therapy that could be applied in different Yoga posture, helping to get more flexibility. It has been a must during thousand of years in Kerala, for Yogi, Dancers and Martial Artists.
- Thai Massage has to be received in a total trust with the therapist by a constant and relaxed breathing, following a passive sequence of postures and stretching.
What is included
- 5 Nights in a single or shared double room and prívate bathrooms in a villa with garden;
- 1 Surfing class of 2h with material (board, wetsuit, leash depending your levels and size), transport included in a safe place with sandy bottom;
- 5 Yoga classes all levels of 90-120 minutes each with small groups of máx 5 guests with a mix of Vinyasa, Nidra and Iyengar styles;
- 3 Ayurveda or Thai massages of 1h each with use of different oils and technics depending on your dosha;
- 3 Body and face treatments made of ocean salt scrub and mask, may be clay or aloe vera;
- 5 Daily Yogi menus (Organic and Fresh Vegetarian or Vegan Brunch / Pic nic / Dinners);
- Illimited water, Ayurveda Herbal infusions and advice on personalized diet depending on Your dosha;
- 1 Excursion to Montaña Roja Marine reserve and Playa La Tejita, hiking by the sea and snorkeling by natural pools
- A welcome organic fruit juice
- 1 Excursion aside wild dolphins on a stand up paddle boards by a marine reserve 10 minutes from the lodge, duration 3h including sup boards, paddle and wetsuit in case of fresh weather;
- 1 Excursion of 2 hours by Natural Volcanic pools 15 minutes from the lodge , Swimming & Free Diving in crystal waters and colorful fishes, including diving mask and short wetsuits;
- Transport from Southern airport to villa and back.
What is not included
- Transport from Northern airport to villa and back;
- Air fare tickets;
- Shoes and dress for trekking;
- "Additional things to do".
Know before you go
- Tobacco, alcohol and meat are not allowed during the retreat;
- All meals are from local farms using natural method of agriculteres without poisons, Organic Certified;
- while going for the Surfing lessons Being sufficient swimmer is necessary for proper security, even if the instructor will never push you into dangerous conditions and has more than 25 years of experience on surfing.
The most important thing is to have fun and go with this Magical Planet Flow!
How to get there
In case You arrive to Tenerife Northern Airport, you have easy buses connection to the south.
Refundable up to 60 days from start date
The rest of the payment should be made on arrival
|Activity ||General ||Services |