5 Days » Yoga & Beachlife Retreat in Halkidiki, Greece
5 days / 4 nights
You can book your offer for 35% of the total amount.
According to the organizers deposit conditions limit delay, a full payment will be required for these dates.
Sunday, May 30, 2021
Please select your options to proceed.
Come Join The Fun
Welcome to our Beachlife & Yoga Retreat in Halkidiki, Greece the 9th to 13th of September. We have 5 days of greatness planned for you, packed with love for your body, mind and soul.
Are You Ready For Some Soulful Fun?
Do you like listening to the sounds of the waves whilst saluting the sunrise with a morning yoga? Are you the type that feel alive when mixing adventures with nowfull me-time? Well, then yes – you are our kind and we will be a perfect match.
Natural & Holistic Therapies
- Getting settled before enjoying a private welcomedinner at the beach during sunset.
- This evening you will get to meet the rest of the group and simply relax.
- Rise with a full body morning stretch at the beach followed by a Stand up paddle course. We leave together for a spin at the clear sea where you get to enjoy a beautiful scenery whilst learning how to master your balance on the board.
- Free vacay-time
- We will experience an unforgettable yoga session at the beach in the dark around a bonfire.
- Dinner at the hotel
- Awaken your body with a calm morning SUP yoga. Later on you will recieve a special treat where you will choose between a realxing massage at the beach or have a possibly life changing experience at a Theta healing session. If this is new to you, you will find it is a calm healing session that can help you loose heavy baggage and replace destructive patterns with new ways of working.
- Free vacay time
- In the evening we leave for the village to wine and dine
- Yay for today as we spend it sailing the turquoise sea. On this full day excursion we have our own private boat for a cruise around the beautiful bays of the area. Prepare yourself for jumping of the deck, sunbathing on open sea and simply feeling a bit extra wild and crazy.
- Dinner is later served at the hotel, in a chillaxing way that suits the day.
- Morning yoga at the beach and a last dip in the sea before you hug your new friends good bye
We are staying at the friendly hotel Alexander the Great which is located in the most cosmopolitan peninsula of Halkidiki. It is built on a pinewood hill above the famous endless sandy beach of Kassandra. The hotel is providing us with all the necessaries needed and our rooms have ocean view. The hotel runs in Environmental Friendly Management.
Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner
Food Types Supported
What is included
- 4 Nights in a shared room
- 1 SUP course
- 1 SUP yoga class
- 2 Yoga classes
- 1 Full day excursion on a private boat
- Transfer to all excursions
- Dinner (Except for the day when we hit the town)
What is not included
- Airfare and transfer from/to airport
- Lunch on arrival and leaving day
- Dinner on day 3
How to get there
There is no airport in Halkidiki. The closest airport to Halkidiki is the International Airport of Thessaloniki. Located about 15 km from the center of Thessaloniki, in the region of Thermi, this airport receives daily flights from Athens and also regular flights from various Greek islands and from abroad.
From Thessaloniki, you can go to Halkidiki by rental car or by taxi.
The rest of the payment should be made on arrival
|Activity ||General ||Services |