15 Days » Qi Gong - Hui Chun Gong - Meditation Retreat, Greece
15 days / 14 nights
You can book your offer for 20% of the total amount.
According to the organizers deposit conditions limit delay, a full payment will be required for these dates.
Thursday, October 8, 2020
Please select your options to proceed.
Blocks can be eliminated. When the energy of life flows unhindered, inner peace, harmony and healing arise.
Well-structured seminars consist of breathing / movement exercises, self-massage and meditation. We have learned to use movement, breathing, and perception to sense and direct the flow of life energy. This way power outages can be eliminated. When the energy of life flows unhindered, inner peace, harmony and healing arise.
The mediated contents form an independent health program for everyday life.
The courses take place outdoors in a tranquil dream olive grove (see figure above). The spacious seminar room (about 100 square meters) is made of wood.
Rugs and pillows are available.
Excerpt from Qi Gong seminars:
- Hui Chun Gong or "Return of Spring", the 10 simple moves for rejuvenation and longevity. The secret exercises of the Chinese emperors of Huashan monastery in China.
- Taoist meditations that open the body's meridians. They naturally lead to the special "Qi Gong Condition", a deep state of rest that contributes to well-being and holistic self-therapy.
- The Fundamental Exercise, a meditative exercise that opens the lower chakras of the pelvis.
- The turn of the light
- The Great Circuit of Celestial Energy
- Self-massage of the face and head that stimulates the senses and revitalizes the internal organs; An excellent "cosmetic" for the face and skin.
Natural & Holistic Therapies
Daily Routine - Qi Gong (except on 4-day walk and rest day)
07:30-08:30 Healing Respiratory and Body Exercises
10:00-12:30 Smooth movements for revitalization and longevity
12:30-18:00 Free to swim, relax and enjoy the beach
18:00-19:30 Relaxation and Meditation Exercises
19:30-21:00 Dinner together
21:00-22:30 Evening event with dance company, lecture, etc.
You will either stay in a room in the main building or in one of the spacious apartments within a 1 to 3-minute walk. All accommodation has a balcony or terrace, shower / WC, TV and fridge, most with sea view. Wi-Fi reception is available at the restaurant. The complex also includes a tavern and the seminar room.
Our complex with tavern and exercise room is surrounded by beautiful olive, lemon and orange trees. It is located on a gravelly beach with clear calm water. Other beaches are in Kalamos and the surrounding idyllic bays. The breakfast and dinner buffets are served on the terrace directly on the beach or in the restaurant.
Breakfast , Dinner
Food Types Supported
Fruit Based, Gluten Free , Lacto-Ovo Vegetarian, Pescatarian (You take fish but not meat), Regular (Meat, Poultry, Fish), Seafood, Vegetarian
Additional Things to do
- 4 Full day excursions (price per walk: from € 25 including transportation)
- Greek Circle Dances (price per night dance: 5 €)
- Individual massage sessions, eg shiatsu or Thai massage
- Language course (price per class: 5 €)
What is included
- 14 nights, bath / WC, refrigerator, air conditioning (extra charge), balcony / terrace and possibly sea view
- Shuttle Transfers Thessaloniki Airport and back or Volos Airport and back to the airport by taxi or minibus (arrival before 4pm on the day of arrival)
- breakfast buffet
- 9 times dinner (daily except on the 4 days of hiking and the day off)
- Qigong / Yoga Program: 8 times morning (1 hour) and morning exercises (2.5 hours) and evening meditation (1.5 hours)
How to get there
There are regular and charter flights to Thessaloniki or Volos from various cities in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Arrival and departure on Thursdays. Group transfer from Thessaloniki Airport is included in the price. The transfer takes place on arrival dates at Thessaloniki Airport before 16:00.
Group transfer from Volos airport is included in the price regardless of number of people, day and time.
The journey from Thessaloniki to Kalamos / Pelion takes you through Thessaly's fertile plain and the famous Tembi valley at the foot of Mount Olympus. The transfer takes place by taxi or minibus. Duration: approximately 3.5 hours (20 minute interval). There are several transfers throughout the day.
Guests arriving from Volos Airport should take a taxi through the port capital of Volos from there to the complex in Kalamos. Duration: approximately 1.5 hours
Extra and individual transfers can be arranged by us.
You can also travel through Italy to Igoumenitsa by boat and then by bus to Volos.
Refundable up to 60 days from start date
The rest of the payment should be made 45 days before arrival
|Activity ||General ||Services |