Online Anapnoe Yoga Rasa Sādhanā
Deposit is full payment for this offer.
Saturday, September 14, 2120
Please select your options to proceed.
Joining us you are embarking in an incredible journey of transformation & empowerment!
Yoga Sādhanā is a subtle experiential process of transformation that awakens new levels of consciousness within revealing your essence.
This training Sadhana is for women who aspire to live joy-fully & Inspired, who see Life as a dynamic state of ever-expanding awareness.
- Being self-luminous
- You cause everything to shine;
- Delighting in your form
- You fill the universe with delight;
- Rocking with your own bliss
- You make the whole world dance with joy.
Whatever you are holding, carrying, or feeling, I invite you to bring it all. Every emotion is fuel for the practices of Yoga Rasa. We use them to nourish our deeper intentions. So, let’s turn inward together, and call to our infinite capacity of love, grace, fierceness, and grace.
Yoga is a window into the clarity so many of us are craving during this time.
The practices of Yoga Rasa Sadhana are the practices of loving what is, embracing it fully -even if our impulse toward it is one of aversion- and transmuting it—grief, ugliness, passion, grasping, joy—into a force for presence and being with what is.
Yoga practices will be nurturing & empowering for those who like to move slowly, consciously and go deep designed to realize and reveal your essence.
Natural & Holistic Therapies
Each week, a new module of training content will be released. You can view the materials at your own pace during the week and watch them again and again.
- The Way Out is In With product purchase
- In Sync with the Sun After 7 days
- In Sync With The Moon After 14 days
- The Elemental Balance After 21 days
- Knowing without Thought After 28 days
- Awareness is Aliveness After 42 days
- Embracing Mystery After 49 days
What is included
The course includes 7- weeks of guided study and practice that include:
- 2 Personal Coaching Sessions
- Asana and flow practices to support the breath and connect to your heart
- Ongoing access to ongoing recordings & course updates
- Questions for self-study and contemplation
- Discussion and community connection through FB Group
- Bonus offering: Access to Living Yoga Sadhana Online LIve Sessions 3 times per week & A media library with more than 45 Live recorded practices.
Know before you go
What is Sādhanā ?
Sādhanā, literally is "a means of accomplishing something", coming from the yogic tradition- it refers to a spiritual practice that is aimed at progressing the sādhaka towards the very ultimate expression of his or her life in this reality through living practices, self-knowledge, surrender, activities such as meditation, yoga, chanting, mantra and Pranayama and more. It is a process of transmission of yogic tools to improve your lifestyle and access higher dimentions of living.
What is Rasa?
Rasa is a Sanskrit term meaning "essence". In the spiritual tradition, this term refers to the essence of human experience; the emotions that govern human life. Tantric system identifies nine basic human emotions. In the practice of yoga however,
only three of these rasas are considered to be fundamental: the vira rasa (refers to the power of controlling the breath, mind and body), the shanti rasa (refers to the serenity of equilibrium) and the sringara rasa (refers to the spiritual and physical unity achieved through yoga).
We will explore
- Primordial sound & Mantra
- Living Practices for Lifestyle, Empowerment and Transformation
- What Devotion & Grace means for our own lives and how to access Grace.
- Wisdom Videos on the themes of the week
- Inner work-through self -observation practices.
- Guided Inspirational Writing as Self Exploration and personal development
- Ayurveda Lifestyle Practices
- Personal Coaching Sessions
Who This Is For
Dedicated yoga practitioners who feel the calling to go deeper, integrating the philosophy of yoga into their daily life & practice
Yoga teachers who want to deepen their practice , and share it in their own teaching
Those who have trained to teach, but want to gain a more complete grasp of the heart of yoga before beginning to teach
Anyone who wishes who live from a Integrity and Presence and express that in the world
Women who are ready to live fully and inspired