12 Days » Online 50 Hour Hatha Yoga Program
Deposit is full payment for this offer.
Monday, July 8, 2120
Please select your options to proceed.
Hatha yoga (50 Hours) is 7 sequence of Asana’s , along with other theoretical and practical aspects of Hatha like Meditation, Kriya, Mudra’s, Chakra, Nadishodhana, Yoga philosophy, Yogic diet, 5 Prana and 5 kosha’s, Nadi’s, 3 Guna’s, 4 Ashrams, Mantra Chanting, Bhagavadgita texts etc.
The 7 series of Asana that we teach in Hatha Yoga are:
- Standing series
- Standing Forward bend series
- Seated –Seated forward bend series
- Prone series
- Supine series
The program is well designed and based on international curriculum and teaching standards set by World Yoga Alliance. We have certified and qualified experienced Masters having vast experience in teaching all the aspects of Hatha yoga.
With WYA certificate you are authorized to spread Hatha yoga across the globe with your name in WYA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTORY.
The holistic program is designed with a focus on Asana, Adjustment techniques & Methods, Yoga philosophy, Pranayama, Meditation, Mantra chanting.
Practical Sessions Overview: These sessions equip the student with all necessary yoga tools for physical and mental development.
Yoga Practical Techniques
Training, Practice & Techniques
Asana – Hatha flow 7 series, Pranayama, Meditation, Mantra, Kirtan, Kriya, yoga stretches & exercise, Therapeutic yoga,
Karma Yoga assignments, Opening prayers, Closing prayers
Teaching Methodology- Principles of a successful teacher, Ethical code of conduct of a teacher, Art of demonstration and observation, Alignment, adjustment of asana,
Practice teaching sessions for students (LED Class)and Yoga food /lifestyle, Asana theory benefits and limitations
Yoga Business / strategic planning, Basics of how to build a successful Yoga model for self /students as a profession (Online and other marketing /business plans discussion )
LED Class by Students – Students themselves taking classes and we observe them ane give feedback
Yoga Theoretical Techniques
Yoga Philosophy - Yoga definitions & Introduction , 5 states of mind, Origin & History of Yoga , Ashtanga limbs, Hatha yoga & its components , Shat kriya
, Nadi’s & importance, Pancha prana and panch kosha , Prayers – Opening and closing prayers, 7 Chakra’s Veda’s , Bhagavad Gita texts and Mantra’s ,3 Guna – Satvic –Rajasic –Tamasic food , Yoga teacher ethics , Yoga code of conduct
Theory related to other techniques-Meditation Techniques – Om /yoga nidra/ Chakra / Mantra meditation
What Our 50 Hours Hatha Course will offer?
- Experience and methodology to handle and lead the LED class.
- Deeper insights about Hatha Yoga.
- Lesson on the usage of props like blocks, belts and wall, chair in your practice with many modifications and variations of Asana with or without the usage of Props.
- LED class is what we download.
- Add on sessions yoga with Props
- Group and one on one attention by our teachers.
- Yoga philosophy to enhance and enrich your spiritual knowledge.
- An insight into Eight limbs of yoga –Ashtanga limbs
- Asana theory, benefits, and limitations
- Meditation techniques, Pranayama, Mantra Chanting.
- Kriya –Cleansing techniques.
- Practicum for students.
- Discussion on Diet.
- Eligibility / Qualifying Criteria for the Course
- Practitioner with minimum 6 months to 1 year of yoga practice /experience can apply
- Teachers training program cannot be considered as Holiday getaway and fun holiday
- Patients with major illness or injuries not to apply or consult doctor before applying
- Practitioners with a serious mindset to learn the Teachers Training Program to apply
Duration of the Course
Course duration is 2 weeks-12days program with a focus on syllabus mentioned
Last day will be the certification ceremony
Natural & Holistic Therapies
- It's Facebook live recorded so one can access anytime
What is included
- World yoga alliance certificate
- Exam fee
What is not included
- Anything over and above inclusions
Know before you go
- Program good for beginners - intermediate and advanced practitioners
- Students to keep Yoga mat - Note book - handtowel - pen - water bottle to be kept