22 Days » Online 200 Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Program
Deposit is full payment for this offer.
Monday, July 8, 2120
Please select your options to proceed.
The program is well designed and based on international curriculum and teaching standards set by World Yoga Alliance. We have certified and qualified experienced Masters having vast experience in teaching all the aspects of Hatha yoga. With WYA certificate you are authorized to spread Hatha yoga across the globe with your name in WYA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTORY. The wholistic program is designed with a focus on Asana, Adjustment techniques & Methods, Yoga philosophy, Pranayama, Meditation, Anatomy, Mantra chanting.
Practical Sessions Overview: These sessions equip the student with all necessary yoga tools for physical and mental development.
Yoga Practical Techniques
Training, Practice & Techniques
Asana – Hatha flow 7 series, Pranayama, Meditation, Mantra, Kirtan, Kriya, Bandha – 3 locks Mahabandha, yoga stretches & exercise, Therapeutic yoga, Lessons on Yin yoga, Introductory Pre-natal yoga, Partner Yoga, Karma Yoga assignments, Opening prayers, Closing prayers
Teaching Methodology- Principles of a successful teacher, Ethical code of conduct of a teacher, Art of demonstration and observation, Alignment, adjustment of asana,
Practice teaching sessions for students (LED Class)and Yoga food /lifestyle, Asana theory benefits and limitations
Group sessions / Practice sessionGroup practice by students
Yoga Business / strategic planning, Basics of how to build a successful Yoga model for self /students as a profession (Online and other marketing /business plans discussion )
LED Class by Students – Students themselves taking classes for other students and also observing others while teaching.
Yoga Theoretical Techniques
Yoga Philosophy - Yoga definitions & Introduction , 5 states of mind, Origin & History of Yoga , Ashtanga limbs, Hatha yoga & its components , Shat kriya , Bandha , Nadi’s & importance, Pancha prana and panch kosha , Prayers – Opening and closing prayers, 7 Chakra’s and kundalini , Veda’s , Bhagavad Gita texts and Mantra’s & Ayurveda overview , 3 Guna – Satvic –Rajasic –Tamasic food , Yoga teacher ethics , Yoga code of conduct
Theory related to other techniques-Meditation Techniques – Om /Trataka/Yoga nidra/Nadanusandhan / Chakra / Mind sound resonance techniques of meditation/ Mantra meditation
Anatomy- Human anatomy & physiology , Basics of movement science /kinesiology / Skeletol system /Connective tissue / Basics of yogic anatomy
What Our 200 Hours Hatha Course will offer?
- Experience and methodology to handle and lead the LED class.
- Deeper insights about Hatha Yoga.
- Lesson on the usage of props like blocks, belts and wall, chair in your practice with many modifications and variations of Asana with or without the usage of Props.
- Experience to handle Beginner, intermediate and advanced practitioners
- LED class is what we download.
- Add on sessions on Partner, Yin yoga, Yoga with Props and Prenatal yoga.
- Group and one on one attention by our teachers.
- Yoga philosophy to enhance and enrich your spiritual knowledge.
- An insight into Eight limbs of yoga –Ashtanga limbs
- Asana theory, benefits, and limitations
- Meditation techniques, Pranayama, Mantra Chanting.
- Kriya –Cleansing techniques.
- Anatomical aspects to understand Yogic science.
- Practicum for students.
- Discussion on Diet.
- Eligibility / Qualifying Criteria for the Course
- Practitioner with minimum 6 months to 1 year of yoga practice /experience can apply
- Teachers training program cannot be considered as Holiday getaway and fun holiday
- Patients with major illness or injuries not to apply or consult doctor before applying
- Practitioners with a serious mindset to learn the Teachers Training Program to apply
Natural & Holistic Therapies
- 2 hours morning and 2 hours evening or afternoon - Schedule may vary
What is included
- WYA certificate
- Exam fee
- Teachers fee
- 120 contact hours
- 30 hours faq
- 50 non contact hours by student
What is not included
- Anything over and above inclusions
Know before you go
- Program good for beginners - intermediate and advanced practitioners
- Students to keep Yoga mat - Note book - handtowel - pen - water bottle to be kept