11 Days » 100 Hour Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh , India
11 days / 10 nights
You can book your offer for 50% of the total amount.
According to the organizers deposit conditions limit delay, a full payment will be required for these dates.
Please select your options to proceed.
Residential yoga teacher training courses for beginners in Rishikesh India with the US Yoga Alliance Certification
This course is suitable for the students who are wishing to complete 200 hours yoga teacher training course in two semesters. The first semester of 200 Hours YTTC (Semester 1) allows the student to study the first two weeks out of the four-week 200-hour teacher training curriculum. Students returning to Aadi Yoga School can complete the 200-hour curriculum by enrolling in the 100-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course (Semester 2), upon completing their first semester. Students may return to Aadi Yoga School to complete their 200 hours of training any time within 36 months of completing the 100-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course Yoga for Beginners (Semester 1).
We at Aadi Yoga school offers the opportunity for students to come and increase their training level and immerse themselves into their practice with the Hatha & Ashtanga Yoga 100 Hour Yoga Training Course. The 100-hour yoga teacher training is the best suitable option for the people who are limited for time, are focused primarily on deepening their practice without necessarily the intention to teach, and this training is also idle for those people who wish to add additional hours onto their pre-existing teaching certification.
This 100 hour yoga teacher training course includes the study and practice of Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga Asanas, Pranayama, Meditation, Kriyas, and Alignment and Adjustment Workshop. This course will help you with all the tools and confidence that are required to become a Yoga teacher and will accelerate your personal Yoga journey.
- Yoga Philosophy, Yogic Lifestyle and
- History and evolution of Yoga, concept
- Meaning and Aim of Yoga
- What is Hatha Yoga? What is Ashtanga Yoga? What is Vinyasa Krama?
- Four paths of Yoga
- Vedas and six systems of Indian Philosophy
- Meaning of Om, Omkar and Gayatri Mantra
- Eight Limbs of Yoga
- Mudras, Bandhas and Kriyas
- Introduction of Satva, Rajas, Tamas and their application in daily life.
- Meaning and importance of Mantra Chanting
- Skeletal System
- Joints and Range of Motion
- Muscular System
- Postural imbalances
ALIGNMENT AND ADJUSTMENT
- Safely sequence of yoga asana and posture
- How to give cues and instructions
- Anatomy of a yoga posture
- Benefits of a yoga posture
- Contra-indications, hands-on adjustment’s
- Modification, advance variation, and use of props
- Ganesha Mantra
- Gayatri Mantra
- Shanti Mantra
- Guru Mantra
- Sun salutations, Traditional Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga with variations of Vinyasa Flow
- Modern and Contemporary Yoga Poses
- Standing sequence and Standing postures
- Back Bend
- Forward Bend
- Basic concepts of anatomy and physiology.
- Application of anatomical principles to daily yoga practice (healthy patterns of movement, mechanics of yoga asana, its benefits etc).
- Practical anatomy with a major emphasis on the skeletal system, muscular system, connective tissue, nervous system, and movements of the major joints of the body.
- Muscular and skeletal differences i.e. compression, tension, and proportion and orientation theory.
- Study of various regions of the body: Shoulder, spine, knee and hips.
Natural & Holistic Therapies
- 06:00 am – Wake Up
- 06:30 am – Herbal Tea
- 06:45 am – Yogic Cleansing
- 07:00 am – Chanting and Pranayama
- 07:30 – 09:00 am – Yoga Asana
- 09:00 am – Breakfast
- 10:00 am – Yoga Anatomy
- 11:30 am – Yoga Philosophy
- 1:00 pm – Lunch
- 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm Teaching Methodology, Yoga Alignment
- 04:30 pm – 06:30 – A traditional sequence
- 07:00 pm – Dinner
- 08:30 pm – Yoga Nidra
- 10:45 pm – Lights Out
Yoga school offers the comforts of home with neat & clean rooms and western-style bathrooms. The vaulted yoga hall is equipped with a full array of bolsters, cushions, and blocks.
Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner
Food Types Supported
What is included
- 11 Days Accommodation
- Attached bathroom and hot water facility
- Daily nutritious vegetarian meals and herbal tea
- Course materials will be provided (books, yoga mat, cleansing kit)
- Airport Pickup – Jolly Grant Dehradun Airport
- Sight seeing
- Holistic Aarti view of Ganga River the Parmarth Niketan Rishikesh Ashram
What is not included
Know before you go
- 100% attendance in classes is mandatory unless you are ill.
- There will be an assessment practical test for certification.
- Aadi Yoga School reserves the right to disqualify any students at any time during the course for misconduct.
- Eating and drinking (except water) are not allowed in the aadi yoga hall.
- Use of electronic gadgets (i.e., mobile phones, laptops, tablets) during lectures is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- During asana practice leave all jewellery, books, extra clothing, book bags and purses in your room. Only yoga mat and water bottles are permitted in the yoga hall.
- The School expects all students to clear their practice space immediately following their practices.
How to get there
Rishikesh is well-connected to all the major cities. Jolly International Airport at Dehradun is only 15 km from Rishikesh.
We recommend you to first take an international flight from your location to either Delhi International Airport or Mumbai International Airport. You can take then a domestic flight from Delhi/Mumbai to Jolly International Airport. We Provide complimentary Pickup service from the Dehradun Airport.
Aadi Yoga School Rishikesh can arrange pickup for the students directly from the Delhi International Airport. The drive is about six to eight hours depending on traffic, and it costs about 4000 INR.
India has one of the largest railway networks in the world. Mostly Indian cities have direct trains to Haridwar junction. Haridwar Junction is the most nearest Railways station from the Rishikesh city. It is just 25 K.M away.
From Haridwar, you can take a bus or taxi to Rishikesh. From Haridwar, you can hire a taxi, and if you want, we can send a taxi to pick you up.
If you need pickup from the Haridwar Railway Station, it will cost you approx. 1500 INR
The rest of the payment should be made 15 days before arrival
|Activity ||General ||Services |