7 Days » Nirvana Naturopathy & Regular Retreat, India
7 days / 6 nights
Deposit is full payment for this offer.
Saturday, February 3, 2120
Please select your options to proceed.
"Cure in Illness, Care in Wellness"
We, at Nirvana, provide holistic wellness through naturopathic treatments and rejuvenating therapies. Through seamless fusion of excellent amenities and blissful ambiance, we have earned a reputation of being one of the best destinations for wellness and retreat in India!
At a distance of 150 km from Mumbai airport and 30 km from Nasik, Nirvana is located on picturesque banks of Lake Beale, surrounded by lush greenery and in the lap of hillocks.
Natural & Holistic Therapies
- 05.30 AM Good Morning knock At your door
- 05.30 AM – 05.45 AM Freshen up In room
- 05.45 AM – 06.15 AM Morning Walk Walking track
- 06.15 AM – 06.45 AM Suddhikriyas At Naturopathy center
- 06.45 AM – 07.00 AM Morning Drink Diet Center
- 07.00 AM – 08.00 AM Yoga and Pranayam session Meditation Hall
- 08.10 AM – 08.30 AM GhritNeti Diet center
- 08.30 AM – 08.45 AM Breakfast, Juice/drink Outside Diet center
- 08.45 AM – 11.45 AM 2 Natural therapies / treatments Treatment section
- 10.00 AM– 10.30 AM Health drink At Naturopathy counter
- 11.45 AM –01.00 PM Diet food (Lunch) Diet center
- 12.30 PM – 02.00 PM Rest In room
- 02.00 PM – 02.15 PM Health drink At Naturopathy counter
- 02.15 PM – 04.15 PM 2 Natural therapies / treatments Treatment section
- 04.30 PM – 04.45 PM Herbal drink / juice Diet center
- 05.00 PM – 05.30 PM Yoga Meditation Hall
- 05.30 PM – 06.30 PM Meditation / Yognidra/Pranayam Meditation Hall
- 06.30 PM – 07.00 PM Evening Walk Walking Track
- 07.00 PM – 07.30 PM SatvikAhar (Dinner) Diet center
- 07.45 PM – 08.30 PM Health talk/Spiritual discourse/Satsang Meditation Hall
- 08.30 PM – 08.45 PM Digestive drink Diet center
- 10.00 PM Bed time. In room
Twin Sharing or Single Occupancy
Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner , Drinks
Food Types Supported
Ayurvedic, Regular (Meat, Poultry, Fish), Vegetarian
Additional Things to do
- Hot Stone
- Salt Glow
- Potli Massage
- Special Fruit Facial
- Aroma Massage
*These treatments are not included!
Spa treatments / Therapies
(Each day 4 personalised therapies will be given as per the doctor’s consultation and recommendation)
- Full Mud Bath
- Castor Oil Pack
- Deluxe Hydro Massage
- Jet Hydro Therapy
- Partial Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage Kairali Therapy
- Full Body Massage
- Detox Foot Bath
- Mustard Pack
- Deep Tissue
- Full Wet Pack
- Neem-Alovera-Turmeric Massage
- Hot Foot & Arm Bath
- Neutral Immersion bath
- Hot Mud & Wax application to joints
- Oil Therapy
- Hip Bath
- Infrared Sauna
- Partial Oil Therapy
- Spinal Spray
- Individual Yoga Session
- Dry Head Massage
- Foot & Arm Bath
- Under Water Therapy
- Colon Therapy
- Asthma Bath
- Vibro Therapy
What is included
- Food and stay
What is not included
- Additional Therapies
Know before you go
Treatment at Nirvana is NOT recommended for the following cases
1. Females on menstruation period. If menstruation cycle starts during your visit, only stay and food charges will be levied for non-treatment days.
2. Persons weighing over 130 kg.
3. Individuals aged below 18 years or above 65 years.
4. Pregnant women.
5. Persons with unstable heart condition.
6. Crippled / immobile persons.
7. Persons suffering from cancer (beyond the 2nd stage) Tuberculosis, contagious skin diseases or diabetes (Type 1).
8. Persons with contagious diseases.
9. Individuals unable to walk 1 km without assistance.
10. Individuals intending to visit for relaxation.
KINDLY NOTE THAT final admission at Nirvana is subject to physical examination by inhouse doctors. If any information provided in application form is found to be incorrect, admission shall be denied with forfeiture of deposit. Any change in medical condition or major weight fluctuation after confirmation of booking must be informed immediately, and thereby admission shall be confirmed after physical examination.
How to get there
Near Airport: Shirdi International Airport
|Activity ||General ||Services |
Posted onWell done nirvanaThis was an excellent experience and helped us a lot.
The staff specially needs a big
. All the treatments were excellent
I would recommend friends and family to visit and take advantage of this facility
We plan to visit Atleast once a year.
Posted onWell trained centreBeautiful surrounding , very peaceful you can hear the silence! You can hear the chirping of the birds ,sound of leaves and lake water which gives you very peaceful effect within it heals one,optimum cleanliness great services ,totally worth place
Posted onFab placeNirvana is one of the best beautiful place in maharashtra , it is situated in Sharma dam igatpuri taluka Nasik District ,place is totaly beautiful with mountain and greenery,treatments are professionally given ,massages are very Good, cleanliness is one of the main factor in ashram