22 Days » 300 Hour MultiStyle Yoga Therapy TTC, Rishikesh, India
22 days / 21 nights
You can book your offer for 35% of the total amount.
Wednesday, February 7, 2120
Please select your options to proceed.
Would you like to take your love of yoga to the next level?
Advance Your Yoga Practice and Take It To The Next Level !
Would you like to take your love of yoga to the next level? Are you looking for more dedication to your yogic path and touch people’s lives and heal them? If you don’t say yes, nobody will do it for you. So, it is the time to take a step towards a life that you dream about. Get yourself ready to live and learn 300 Hr Yoga Teacher Training Course in the holy, spiritual city Rishikesh which is the world capital of yoga!
300 hr Multi Style Yoga Teacher Training Course is designed according to 300 Hour YTTC requirements of Yoga Alliance. Objective of 300 hr yoga teacher training course is to give a stronger and advanced knowledge of yoga and spirituality which takes teaching yoga to the next level. Yoga is more than physical activity and it is something that should be pursued as a life style. 300 Hr YTTC gives you the opportunity to discover more about your true self, spirituality so that to transform yoga as your life style, as you develop your knowledge about yogic path.
This is a 22 days of intensive program which necessitates to complete pre-preparation part at your home before arriving here.
When you complete this course, if you already get your 200 hr Yoga Teacher Training Certificate, you will be qualified as RYT-500 with Yoga Alliance.
Walk On Your Yogic Path With Living Yoga School
This course is to deepen your knowledge and practice of yoga.
Through our Gurus who have deep knowledge of yoga and have passion to teach with all their hearts, we do our best to help our students to get all the necessary knowledge and confidence to improve themselves and to teach others.
Who can join this course?
If you complete your 200 Hr Yoga Teacher Training Course (YTTC) at any school and deepen your yogic practice
Even though if you don’t hold 200 Hr YTTC Certification but practicing yoga for a long time and have a solid foundation about physical practice part of yoga which is asanas and also anatomy and yogic philosophy
Don’t want to be a yoga teacher but a desire to deepen your own yoga practice and knowledge
*Without taking 200hr Yoga Teacher Training Course, we don’t recommend directly to attend 300hr Yoga Teacher Training Course. The reason is that to get the most out of 300 hr YTTC depends on your foundation.
Join Living Yoga School Family and experience authentic yogic life and change your life!
What Will You Get As You Complete 300 Hr Yoga Teacher Training Course?
- Deepening the understanding of true essence of yoga
- Learning more about Pranayama, Philosophy, Anatomy, etc. in details
- Getting a 300 Hr Yoga Teacher Training Course completion certificate which give you the opportunity to teach in all over the world
- Able to register as RYT-500 with Yoga Alliance if you already completed 200 Hr Yoga Teacher Training Course
- Besides above mention certification, you will get extra certifications of Yin Yoga, Yoga Therapy, Ayurveda etc.
- Improve your understanding of asanas in a more detailed manner and learn more about how to modify and adjust safely according to injuries or health problems of your students
- Deepening the understanding of the self and spirituality in holy city Rishikesh
Natural & Holistic Therapies
- 05:30 TO 06:00 AM MEDITATION, SELF STUDY
- 06:15 TO 07:45 AM HOLISTIC ASANA
- 08:00 TO 9:00 AM PRANAYAMA SHATKARMA & MANTRA CHANTING
- 09:00 TO 10:00 AM BREAKFAST
- 10:00 AM SELF STUDY
- 11:00 TO 12:00 PM YOGA ANATOMY
- 12:15 TO 01:15 PM YOGA THERAPY
- 01:15 TO 02:15 PM LUNCH
- 03:00 TO 04:00 PM YOGA PHILOSOPHY
- 04:15 TO 06:15 PM ASANA FLOW / ALIGNMENT & ADJUSTMENT / TEACHING METHODOLOGY
- 06:30 TO 07:30 PM MEDITATION
- 07:45 PM DINNER
- 09:30 PM LIGHTS OFF
Living Yoga School is proud reside in Rishikesh, the Yoga Capital of the world. The divine flow of the holy Ganga River and cool breeze of the Himalayan Mountains energizes every cell of your being. Rishikesh has a rich spiritual history. It vibrates with the energies of great yogis who have been meditating for thousands of years. It is a perfect place for your yoga teacher training course.People all around the world come to Rishikesh to search for knowledge and peace, and we are proud to be in the calm foothills of the Himalayas helping soul searchers seek knowledge. We understand the needs of students and try to provide them with everything to make their stay happy and meaningful. Shared and private rooms are available according to interest. The rooms are clean, airy, spacious, ventilated and well maintained. There are laundry services, hot water and wifi facilities are also available
Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner , Drinks
Food Types Supported
Gluten Free , Other Dietary Requirements, Vegan, Vegetarian
Additional Things to do
- Ayurvedic Massage and Nautral Healings Treatment with 20% Discount
- Airport pick up from Delhi airport - 75 USD
- Ayurvedic Doctor and Astrology Consultation 20 USD each
What is included
- 22 Days Shared Accommodation
- Yoga material
- Daily nutritious meals, Tea
- Free pick-up service from dehradun airport
- One Free Ayurvedic massage
- Nature excursions
What is not included
Know before you go
- Living Yoga School is a Traditional Vinyasa Yoga School.
- The Teaching starts from early in the morning. The time schedule of the practices changes according to the seasons.
- Respectful behavior is mandatory at all times on and off the premises.
- To respect the rules and regulations Living Yoga School will not refund the fee of students after joining the course.
- We must be informed in advance if the student is not going to come for a meal.
- Before departure from Living Yoga School, students must return all the books from the library.
- Non-veg. food, smoking, and drinking alcohol are not allowed on the Living Yoga School premises.
- On the premises, modest dressing is mandatory.
- Silence should be maintained after 8 pm.
- Regular home work should be completed.
- All classes are mandatory to attend.
- As a part of the evaluation procedure there will be a final exam both theory and practical.
- Vinyasa Yoga Academy reserves the right to disqualify any students at anytime during TTC for misconduct or breaking the rules.
How to get there
The closest and most convenient airport for you is to fly to New-Delhi. If you are visiting India for the first time then it is better for you to take a flight to Dehradun (city nearby), and from Dehradun is a 30 min drive by car, so you save a hustle.
Delhi airport to Rishikesh by car is a 6 hours journey. We have a transportation package for US$ 150 which will cover your airport pick-up, transfer from Delhi to Rishikesh (by car) and after completion of the course transfer back from Rishikesh to Delhi. One way transportation i.e. Delhi airport to Rishikesh can also be availed for US$ 75. In case, your flight arrives late night and you want to stay overnight in Delhi, airport pick-up cost will be US$ 25 and a reasonably good accommodation at a hotel in Delhi can be arranged for US$ 40 or 50. Our travel arrangements are executed under the supervision of professionals and we are always ready with a back-up plan, in case of emergencies. Another good option is to travel by train (airport to New Delhi train station by car, then by train to Haridwar and from Haridwar to Rishikesh by car). Travel by bus is quite cheap but a bit inconvenient for first time visitors.
Cheap hotels can also be found in Delhi (Main Bazar, Paharganj area) for USD 10~20. From Delhi airport to Paharganj can be reached by airport metro express in less than 20 minutes and it costs less than US$ 2
The rest of the payment should be made on arrival
|Activity ||General ||Services |
Availability Notes / comments.
The course starts on the 1st day of each month.