14 Days » Vinyasa Yin Yoga and Sound Healing Teacher Training, 200 Hours, Rishikesh, India
14 days / 13 nights
You can book your offer for 35% of the total amount.
Wednesday, February 7, 2120
Please select your options to proceed.
Would you like to expand your scope of teaching via adding two different specialities into your yoga knowledge?
Life & Heart Touching Self Discovery and Learning Journey
Would you like to expand your scope of teaching via adding three different specialties into your Yoga knowledge? Or, would you like to start your yoga teacher training journey with this unique combination of three different styles?
200 hr Yin Yoga, Vinyasa and Sound Healing Teacher Training Course is for the first time offered by a school in Rishikesh. We have designed this course with the objective of giving our students an opportunity to improve themselves according to their interested yoga style. This course provides solid base of knowledge and practice about yin yoga, vinyasa and sound healing and also self-confidence to begin to teach yoga.
Yin Yoga is a passive style of yoga that we stay in specific asanas from 2 to 5 minutes with focus on muscles and connective tissues. In yin yoga, as doing so the aim is to let go all tensions in the muscles and relax them.
According to Tibetan oral tradition, the existence of Singing Bowls dates back to 560-480 B.C. As different philosophical approaches of Eastern Medicine explain, happiness and health body is a result of the same rhythm of the cells and organs in our bodies. Diseases and unhappiness result from disharmony and imbalance in the cells and organs. Sound Healing is to tune our bodies and reawaken so that to heal it. As Western World also has turned into energy healing, this is a good opportunity to learn Sound Healing.
This is a life and heart touching self discovery and learning journey of yoga in spiritual Rishikesh which is settled in the foothills of Himalayas and home to holy mother Ganges River.
What Will You Get As You Complete 200 Hr Yin Yoga, Vinyasa and Sound Healing Yoga Teacher Training Course?
- Solid foundation of Yin Yoga, Vinyasa and Sound Healing
- Essential elements of Tibetan Singing Bowls
- With deep understanding of anatomy and adjustment & alignment, improve your understanding about the asanas
- How to practice and teach Vinyasa and Yin Yoga
- How to do chakra therapy, individual and group healing sessions with Tibetan Singing Bowls
- Foundational knowledge about Meditation and Pranayama
- Experience spirituality in holy Rishikesh
- Getting a 200 Hr Yoga Teacher Training Course completion certificate which give you the opportunity to teach all over the world
Natural & Holistic Therapies
Meditation with Drums
05:30 TO 06:00 AM MEDITATION, SELF STUDY
06:15 TO 07:45 AM HOLISTIC ASANA
08:00 TO 9:00 AM PRANAYAMA SHATKARMA & MANTRA CHANTING
09:00 TO 10:00 AM BREAKFAST
10:00 AM SELF STUDY
11:00 TO 12:00 PM YOGA ANATOMY
12:15 TO 01:15 PM YOGA THERAPY
01:15 TO 02:15 PM LUNCH
03:00 TO 04:00 PM YOGA PHILOSOPHY
04:15 TO 06:15 PM ASANA FLOW / ALIGNMENT & ADJUSTMENT / TEACHING METHODOLOGY
06:30 TO 07:30 PM MEDITATION
07:45 PM DINNER
09:30 PM LIGHTS OFF
Living Yoga School is proud reside in Rishikesh, the Yoga Capital of the world. The divine flow of the holy Ganga River and cool breeze of the Himalayan Mountains energizes every cell of your being. Rishikesh has a rich spiritual history. It vibrates with the energies of great yogis who have been meditating for thousands of years. It is a perfect place for your yoga teacher training course.People all around the world come to Rishikesh to search for knowledge and peace, and we are proud to be in the calm foothills of the Himalayas helping soul searchers seek knowledge. We understand the needs of students and try to provide them with everything to make their stay happy and meaningful. Shared and private rooms are available according to interest. The rooms are clean, airy, spacious, ventilated and well maintained. There are laundry services, hot water and wifi facilities are also available
Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner , Drinks
Food Types Supported
Gluten Free , Other Dietary Requirements, Vegan, Vegetarian
Additional Things to do
- Ayurvedic Massage and Nautral Healings Treatment with 20% Discount
- Airport pick up from Delhi airport - 75 USD
- Ayurvedic Doctor and Astrology Consultation 20 USD each
What is included
- 14 days accommodation
- Course materials
- Cleansing kits
- 3 Vegetarian meals daily
- Free airport pickup
- Free Ayurvedic Massage
What is not included
Know before you go
A high degree of self-motivation is required for all aspects of the course. The practice and especially the teaching of yoga demand a high degree of self-discipline and purity. To ensure the success of the programme, participants are required to attend all spiritual activities, meditation sessions, lectures and asana classes. Meat, fish, eggs, black tea, coffee, alcohol, tobacco, drugs and nudity are prohibited during the course as they are counterproductive to the yoga practice. Participants who do not comply with the school rules may be dismissed from the course.
- Vinyasa Yoga Academy is a Traditional Vinyasa Yoga School.
- The Teaching starts from early in the morning. The time schedule of the practices changes according to the seasons.
- Respectful behavior is mandatory at all times on and off the premises.
- To respect the rules and regulations Vinyasa Yoga Academy will not refund the fee of students after joining the course.
- We must be informed in advance if the student is not going to come for a meal.
- Before departure from Vinyasa Yoga Academy, students must return all the books from the library.
- Non-veg. food, smoking, and drinking alcohol are not allowed on the Vinyasa Yoga Academy premises.
- On the premises, modest dressing is mandatory.
- Silence should be maintained after 8 pm.
- Regular home work should be completed.
- All classes are mandatory to attend.
- As a part of the evaluation procedure there will be a final exam both theory and practical.
- Vinyasa Yoga Academy reserves the right to disqualify any students at anytime during TTC for misconduct or breaking the rules.
How to get there
The closest and most convenient airport for you is to fly to New-Delhi. If you are visiting India for the first time then it is better for you to take a flight to Dehradun (city nearby), and from Dehradun is a 30 min drive by car, so you save a hustle.
Delhi airport to Rishikesh by car is a 6 hours journey. We have a transportation package for US$ 150 which will cover your airport pick-up, transfer from Delhi to Rishikesh (by car) and after completion of the course transfer back from Rishikesh to Delhi. One way transportation i.e. Delhi airport to Rishikesh can also be availed for US$ 75. In case, your flight arrives late night and you want to stay overnight in Delhi, airport pick-up cost will be US$ 25 and a reasonably good accommodation at a hotel in Delhi can be arranged for US$ 40 or 50. Our travel arrangements are executed under the supervision of professionals and we are always ready with a back-up plan, in case of emergencies. Another good option is to travel by train (airport to New Delhi train station by car, then by train to Haridwar and from Haridwar to Rishikesh by car). Travel by bus is quite cheap but a bit inconvenient for first time visitors.
Cheap hotels can also be found in Delhi (Main Bazar, Paharganj area) for USD 10~20. From Delhi airport to Paharganj can be reached by airport metro express in less than 20 minutes and it costs less than US$ 2
The rest of the payment should be made on arrival
|Activity ||General ||Services |
Availability Notes / comments.
The course starts on 1st day of each month