5 Days » Fertility Detox Retreat with Yoga, Fitness and Hypnotherapy in Sussex, UK
5 days / 4 nights
Deposit is full payment for this offer.
Saturday, October 31, 2020
Please select your options to proceed.
A holistic natural approach to fertility
The Fertility Detox Retreat incorporates Platinum Healing's signature comprehensive physical, psychological and emotional Juice Detox Retreat Program, with hypnotherapy for fertility, NLP, life coaching, 5 daily classes to choose from for all levels, yoga, meditation, relaxation, visualisation, pranayama as scheduled, plus on-going post-retreat support and guidance from a team of naturopaths, nutritional therapists, hypnotherapists, coaches and instructors. The Fertility Juice Detox Retreat also incorporates hypnotherapy for fertility - a mind-body approach to fertility which acknowledges the importance of working with fertility in a holistic way.
According to the Human Fertilization and Embryology Authority (HFEA), it is estimated that one in seven UK couples have difficulty conceiving - approximately 3.5 million people.
Fertility problems usually occur when our physical, physiological, or psychological systems are out of balance; with each individual factor affecting the other. Imbalances can be caused by a number of internal and external factors including lifestyle and even subconscious blocks that we may be completely unaware of.
Our modern industrialized world exposes us to a host of chemicals that disrupts the natural processes of the body. We are commonly exposed to pesticides in foods and in the air that we breathe. Pesticides are produced with the sole purpose of destroying life. It is no wonder they are closely linked to fertility problems.
Toxic heavy metals such as mercury, aluminum, and lead are known to cause cellular disruption and raise acidity levels in the body, compromising nutrition and impacting fertility. There are also household chemicals from solvent-based paints, preservatives in carpets and cleaning products.
We, then, have the complex psychological factors that can affect fertility in both men and women. Our reaction to an ability to deal with external stressors, fears, and anxiety about childbirth or parenthood, negative beliefs and negative self-talk, repressed emotions, unconscious blocks, sleep problems, and depression are just some of the many complex psychological factors.
The extent of these psychological factors usually increases when there are fertility problems present, thus creating that very vicious cycle. Past traumas, unhealed, and unresolved cellular memories create imbalances and affect our well-being and chances of conception. Previous relationship issues, infidelity, miscarriages and terminations, fears about pregnancy, childbirth, needles, and hospitals can also affect fertility on a subconscious level.
There can also be conflicts in the unconscious regarding parenthood. A woman may desperately want a baby, however, there may be concerns buried in her psyche that parenthood might affect her career, her independence, her physical appearance or even her relationship.
As you can see there are so many visible and invisible intricate factors that can affect fertility, as well as our overall health and well-being.
Platinum Healing pre-conception optimization
This retreat is for individuals and couples looking for a holistic approach to fertility. Perhaps you are seeking ways to prepare and enhance your body and mind for conception and childbirth or riding yourself of old physical, psychological and emotional toxins.
Perhaps you are at the early stages of fertility-related issues and require help, guidance, or support. Perhaps you have already gone through IVF or other fertility treatments, or are about to commence with treatment.
People who experience problems conceiving often experience a reduced sense of physical, psychological, and emotional wellbeing, which may leave them feeling depressed, anxious, worried, hopeless, guilty, frustrated, angry, and even jealous of others.
Fertility problems can affect all areas of your life including work, family, relationships, and overall health. This retreat will help individuals and couples deal with the impact of infertility and may help to address the possible causes through comprehensive cellular detoxification, holistic healing, awareness, and education.
Natural & Holistic Therapies
NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming)
This retreat will help you to start addressing some of the main causes of infertility. Some of the external factors of infertility include:
- Diet as a result of nutrient and mineral deficiency
- An environment where environmental toxins have an effect on the hormonal system
- A lifestyle which includes drugs, tobacco and alcohol, sleep, and work-life balance
- Lack of physical exercise or that of in excess
- Weight issues
Physical problems such as ovulation problems, low sperm count, PCOS, fibroids, hormonal imbalances, etc.
Internal factors that can affect infertility including beliefs, emotions, and physiological responses will also be addressed during the retreat. Unhealthy beliefs which result in unhealthy negative emotions and behaviors. Over time, this will disturb the natural balance of the body.
When the body's natural balance is disrupted, the reproductive system and endocrine system (the system that regulates hormones) is affected. The hormonal system also reacts first to stress. If these beliefs, emotions and physiological responses are not properly addressed fertility as well as overall well-being may be negatively affected.
The fertility retreat can help to enhance fertility by:
- Detoxing the body and mind on a deep cellular level
- Reducing stress, worry, and anxiety about fertility and parenthood
- Increasing feelings of calm using hypnosis, yoga, meditation, relaxation, holistic therapies, and breathing exercises
- Restoring physical, mental and emotional balance, health and well-being
- Balance can be restored through relaxation, positive cognitive changes, and creative visualization
- Educating the individual or couple on lifestyle changes, diet, exercise, and lifestyle
- Restoring blood pH Levels for optimum health and wellness
- Restoring hormonal balance
- Regulating the natural balance in the autonomic nervous system
- Regulating and restoring healthy immune system function
- Creating balance in the body can be further enhanced by creating balance in our thoughts and feelings
- Decreasing negative self-talk and excessive worry will help restore emotional and physical balance
- Identifying and resolving issues which may be preventing conception (unconscious or conscious)
The fertility retreat will help prepare for conception by helping you to:
- Make necessary changes to lifestyle, diet, and exercise habits
- Feel confident and ready for parenthood
- Improve intimacy and sexual relationship (for natural conception)
- Restore menstrual health, or sperm count and mobility
- Prepare for IVF or other fertility treatment
- Platinum Health is also committed to providing on-going support by:
- Teaching self-help tools and techniques that continue to enhance fertility
- Helping you maintain the changes that have been made post-retreat
- Supporting you to make decisions about fertility treatments and other options for parenthood
- Providing a 12-month post-retreat support
- Skype and face-to-face consultations post-retreat which is available as extra
- Hypnobirthing which is also available post-retreat should you wish to look at childbirth with the same holistic approach
The retreat can help to reduce the negative effects of infertility by:
- Restoring self-esteem and self-worth
- Working through emotions, e.g. anger, jealousy, guilt, stress, anxiety, and depression
- Building coping strategies and developing inner resources
- Resolving relationship problems with partner, family, and friends
- Increasing sexual Intimacy and affection
- Restoring trust in one's own amazing body
- Restoring the body to good health after medical treatments
- Providing emotional support and an opportunity to talk openly with your therapist
Yoga is a practice that includes various techniques to promote relaxation, improve strength, clear the mind, and induce a feeling of the union of body, mind, and soul, among other numerous advantages. Whether you seek to lose weight, reduce stress, improve your breathing and posture, or maybe just to improve your general well-being, yoga is a huge step in the right direction.
Pranayama is a Sanskrit word meaning "extension of the prana or breath" or more accurately, "extension of the life force". The word is composed of two Sanskrit words, Prana is life force or vital energy, particularly the breath, and ayama is to extend, draw out, restrain, or control.
The meditational benefits are delivered right away by helping your mind to settle, bringing about a state of deep relaxation and calmness. It brings you into the present moment with awareness. Many people credit much of their happiness, health, and success to their daily meditation practice. Anyone can become an entirely self-sufficient meditator within just one 60-minute session.
You will be accommodated in a stunning country estate nestled in 12 acres of Sussex countryside. Set within wonderful gardens, accommodation includes a Grade II Listed Sussex farmhouse (c1600), converted farm buildings and barns offering twin sharing, private and master couple's rooms with shared or private en-suite bathrooms.
A range of low-cost rooms, as well as superior rooms, cottages and apartment options, makes these exclusive healing retreats now available for every budget. Platinum Healing can also offer you a luxury eco-lodge treehouse experience, or an adorable private shepherd's huts with log burner and private kitchens.
- Low budget rooms
Option 1: Small twin sharing room directly next to the juice bar. 2x single beds with a shared communal bathroom. Bathtub with shower head only. No separate shower. Sharing with a friend OR paired with another guest.
Option 2: The above room booked as private single occupancy with a shared communal bathroom. Bathtub with shower head.
Option 3: Twin sharing. 2x single beds with private en-suite bathroom. Bathtub with shower head. Sharing with a friend OR paired with another guest.
Option 4: Couples budget room. King bed with private en-suite bathroom. Bathtub with shower head.
Option 5: Private king room for 1 person with shared bathroom. Bathtub with shower head.
- Deluxe accommodation
Option 6: Deluxe twin sharing. 2x single beds with private en-suite bathroom. Bathtub and separate shower. Sharing with a friend OR paired with another guest.
Option 7: Couples deluxe room. King bed with private en-suite bathroom. Bathtub and separate shower.
Option 8: Master private king room for 1 person with private en-suite bathroom. Bathtub and separate shower.
Option 9: Shepherds hut. Private for 1 person. Double bed with en-suite private bathroom with shower, kitchen and log burner.
Option 10: Private apartment for twin sharing (2x single beds). Private en-suite with shower, kitchen. Sharing with a friend OR paired with another guest.
Option 11: Private apartment with a king bed. Private en-suite with shower, kitchen.
- Superior accommodation
Option 12: One bedroom luxury cottage with separate lounge and kitchen. Private en-suite with bathtub and showerhead.
Option 13: One bedroom luxury cottage with separate lounge and kitchen. King bed. Private en-suite with bathtub and separate shower.
Option 14: Luxury eco private treehouse - queen bed, Living area, desk, kitchen. Private en-suite with shower.
- Budget or luxury accommodation
- Rooms, apartments, cottages, and luxury treehouses
- Self-catering option also available
- Yoga and fitness barn
- Gym equipment
- Juice bar
- Treatment studio
- Cinema barn
- 50+ holistic treatments and therapies
- Rebounder and trampoline
- Sauna and relaxation area
- Games barn
- Courtyards, terraces and patios
- Private gardens with stunning views
- Roaming alpacas and peacocks
- Open indoor fires and log burners
- Outdoor fire pit and seating area
- Surrounding open countryside
- Walks in every direction
- Quality toiletries
- Wi-Fi available
- Private parking
- Quality linen and towels
Telegraph - One of the Best Detox retreats in the World
Daily Mirror - Best UK Farm Stay
The Guardian - Height of Luxury
National Geographic Travel - Unique Lodge of The World Nomination
London Evening Standard - Coolest Stay The Ultimate Country Retreat
Sussex Life Awards Winner 2018 - Outstanding Customer Service
London Evening Standard 2019 - Best Winter Wellness Retreat
The Times - Top 40 Coolest Stays in Britain
Muddy Stilettos Award Winner 2017 & 2019 - Best Boutique Stay in Sussex
Best of England Guide 2018 & 2019 - Best Places to Stay in Kent & Sussex
Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner , Drinks
Food Types Supported
Fruit Based, Gluten Free , Lactose Free, Naturopathic Diet, Organic, Other Dietary Requirements, Raw, Vegan, Vegetarian, Whole Food, Yogic Diet
Additional Things to do
Town center of historical Mayfield is 5-minute drive and there are many walks in the local surrounding countryside.
Spa treatments / Therapies
- Clinical hypnotherapy
- NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming)
- NAC (Neuro Associated Conditioning)
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
- Solution-focused coaching
- Regression therapy
- Live blood analysis
- DNA testing
- Blood, urine and stool testing
- Hair mineral analysis
- Food intolerance testing
- Theta healing
- Enema packages
- Reconnective healing
- Inner body cellular healing
- Birth reimprinting
- Spiritual coaching
- Hypnosis for fertility
- Weight management and portion control
- Clairvoyant readings
- Mediumship soul plan readings
- Soul plan reading
- Nutritional therapy
- Herbal medicine
- Chinese medicine
- Manual lymphatic drainage
- Nutrient deficiency testing
- Personal fitness training
- Detox exfoliating treatments
- Indian head massage
- Hopi ear candles
- Deep tissue massage
- Abdominal detox massage
- Facial drainage
- Anti-aging facelift
- Natural facials
- Body scrubs
- Swedish massage
- Sports massage
- Postural correction and alignment
- Hot stones massage
- Abdominal detox massage
- Crystal healing
- Myofascial release
What is included
- Physiological rebalancing - 1x nutrition/naturopathy consultation
- Psychological rebalancing - 1x clinical hypnotherapy for fertility
- Energetic rebalancing - 1x acupuncture or reflexology treatment for fertility
- Digestive rebalancing - 3x daily enemas (includes 1 x new enema kit which is yours to keep, herbal liver flush formulas and parasite flush formula)
- Comprehensive fertility analysis to complete pre-retreat for Platinum Healing's team of therapists
- Kate Tyler’s best selling book - The Little Black Book of Fitness
- 500 GBP Voucher for The Life Transformation Mentorship Program (limited to only 20 people per year)
- Detox dry skin body brush
- Ayurvedic mouth/tongue cleanser
- Detox and health manual that includes a daily retreat journal
- NLP, Life Coaching and Mindfulness workshop (with Master NLP and Hypnotherapy expert)
- Alkaline recipe booklet
- Educational talk with detox expert - Juicing for health
- Educational talk - Detoxification, acid/alkaline, liver detox, parasites and candida
- Educational talk - Optimum nutrition and breaking your fast with nutritional therapist
- The complete Platinum Healing Juice Detox Retreat program – to include all freshly prepared vegetable, herb and fruit juices, superfood green shots, detox supplements, detox herbs, smoothies and breaking the fast meal (daily raw food snack packs are optional)
- Organic, locally sourced fresh produce
- 100% gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan
- 5 classes daily to choose from (complete beginners, intermediate and advanced level classes as scheduled)
- Yoga, meditation, fitness, pranayama, relaxation as scheduled
- Contemporary luxury accommodation in a peaceful, quiet and tranquil environment
- Full use of the extensive grounds and retreat facilities
- Pre-arrival screening by a team of nutritionists and holistic therapists
- Wi-Fi and onsite parking
- Quality linen and towels supplied
- Friendly and emotionally supportive team
- Use of rebounder and trampoline for lymphatic stimulation and circulation
- Pre detox guidelines upon booking which will greatly enhance the results achieved during your detox
- Pre detox advice and support to fully prepare you for your retreat experience
- Platinum Healing welcome pack
- Daily group check-in with the retreat manager
- Creating a life vision and goal setting
- Daily enemas (self-administered), parasite cleansing and liver flush (optional and extra cost)
- Detox mineral electrolyte broth/soup
- Raw food fresh snack packs (optional but included)
- Intestinal cleansing husks
- Wheatgrass and aloe vera juices
- Liver and kidney supportive formulas
- Intestinal cleansers
- Antibacterial and anti-fungal supplements
- pH balancing formulas
- Alkalizing formulas
- Nutritional and herbal supplements
- Detox herbal formulas
- Colon cleansing and detox supplements
- Detox beverages and herbal cleansing teas
- A variety of organic super food shots
- Liver and kidney cleansers
- Breaking the fast organic buffet and smoothie
- Breathing exercises for cleansing, calming and balancing body and mind
- Informal discussions on nutrition, health, the mind, the law of attraction
- Personal fitness training and nutritional therapy available (as extra)
- Yogic cleansing exercises for releasing toxic energy and emotions
- Education on detox and health choices
- Inspirational and educational movies shown daily
- Access to a library of health and wellbeing books, magazines, CD’s and DVD’s
- Home detox kit if you would like to continue your detox at home (optional and extra)
- Post detox support
- Post retreat dietary guidance and support
What is not included
- Transfer to the Retreat place
- Home detox kit if you would like to continue your detox at home (optional and extra)
How to get there
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Gatwick Airport (LGW). The venue is only 40 minutes from the airport. You can also fly to Heathrow Airport (LHR), which is one hour away from the retreat location.
Arrival by train
Stonegate train station is only two miles away and Wadhurst train station is six miles away.
|Activity ||General ||Services |
Posted onI have so much gratitude for this experience I have had at Platinum HealingI flew in from Chicago with one purpose and that was to develop more self love, positivity, and become healthier. I achieved all of this and so much more. The staff were so accommodating. I found the yoga to be relaxing, the juices to be delicious and the treatments well run and the morning talks very educational. I learned so much about the person I want to be in the future and I am so grateful that I got to have this experience at such a young age. I’m leaving with a new spirit, a new sense of calm, and above all the knowledge that I am in control of my own future happiness. Of all the hard times I have had on my fertility journey it was so nice to have a breath of fresh air. Thank you so much! I highly recommend this cosy environment to improve feeling a better, healthier, lifestyle – whatever the reason.
Posted onAmazing experience, life changing in so many waysI couldn’t believe how good the juices tasted. The team are fantastic nothing is too much trouble! Rachel is so knowledgable and speaks excellently could literally listen to her all day. Lisa- Best Massage and Reflexology I have ever had. Julie really helped to uncover areas of negativity I had been harbouring she was lovely to talk to.
The whole retreat was life changing for me it was a total mind body and soul detox. I have learnt so much about me, my body, nutrition, relaxation, yoga and I would recommend to everyone. The team are amazing and nothing is too much trouble everyone is full of knowledge. I feel transformed, healthier, cleaner, more confident and will be making much improved food choices going forward.