15 Days » Hatha Yoga - Qi-Gong - Meditation Retreat, Greece
15 days / 14 nights
You can book your offer for 20% of the total amount.
According to the organizers deposit conditions limit delay, a full payment will be required for these dates.
Thursday, July 9, 2020
Please select your options to proceed.
The art of conscious life!
The first step of the structured yoga seminar combined with Qi Gong is a lesson suitable for everyone.
The seminar is a combination of asanas, pranayama, taiji qigong, different basic meditations, deep relaxation and self-observation.
The Yoga / Taiji program is performed at a moderate pace - attention is given to breathing and the inner body. Body and mind rest step by step. In this state of calm, the energy of life begins to flow freely and the beneficial effects of Yoga and Qi Gong become recognizable. With the help of a combination of calm and mental alertness, the repressed tension is slowly released. As a result, overall well-being increases.
In parallel with practice, an introduction to classical Indian yoga systems is presented, as well as exactly how yoga works.
Throughout the course, it is shown repeatedly how and where yoga can be integrated into everyday life.
The exercises take place outdoors, surrounded by stunning nature.
Natural & Holistic Therapies
- 07: 30-08: 00 - Guided Meditation
- 08: 00-08: 30 - Taiji Qigong
- 08: 30-09: 30 - Breakfast
- 10: 00-12: 30 - Hatha Yoga
- 12: 30-18: 00 - Free time to swim and enjoy the beach
- 18: 00-19: 30 - Deep relaxation, meditation and concentration exercises
You will either stay in a room in the main building or in one of the spacious apartments within a 1 to 3-minute walk. All accommodation has a balcony or terrace, shower / WC, TV and fridge, most with sea view. Wi-Fi reception is available at the restaurant. The complex also includes a tavern and the seminar room.
Our complex with tavern and exercise room is surrounded by beautiful olive, lemon and orange trees. It is located on a gravelly beach with clear calm water. Other beaches are in Kalamos and the surrounding idyllic bays. The breakfast and dinner buffets are served on the terrace directly on the beach or in the restaurant.
Breakfast , Dinner
Food Types Supported
Fruit Based, Gluten Free , Lacto-Ovo Vegetarian, Pescatarian (You take fish but not meat), Regular (Meat, Poultry, Fish), Seafood, Vegetarian
Additional Things to do
- 4 Full day excursions (price per walk: from € 25 including transportation)
- Greek Circle Dances (price per night dance: 5 €)
- Individual massage sessions, eg shiatsu or Thai massage
- Language course (price per class: 5 €)
What is included
- 14 nights, bath / WC, refrigerator, air conditioning (extra charge), balcony / terrace and possibly sea view
- Shuttle Transfers Thessaloniki Airport and back or Volos Airport and back to the airport by taxi or minibus (arrival before 4pm on the day of arrival)
- Breakfast buffet
- 9 Times dinner (daily except on the 4 days of hiking and the day off)
- Yoga Program: 8 times morning (1 hour) and morning exercises (2.5 hours) and evening meditation (1.5 hours)
How to get there
There are regular and charter flights to Thessaloniki or Volos from various cities in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Arrival and departure on Thursdays. Group transfer from Thessaloniki Airport is included in the price. The transfer takes place on arrival dates at Thessaloniki Airport before 16:00.
Group transfer from Volos airport is included in the price regardless of number of people, day and time.
The journey from Thessaloniki to Kalamos / Pelion takes you through Thessaly's fertile plain and the famous Tembi valley at the foot of Mount Olympus. The transfer takes place by taxi or minibus. Duration: approximately 3.5 hours (20 minute interval). There are several transfers throughout the day.
Guests arriving from Volos Airport should take a taxi through the port capital of Volos from there to the complex in Kalamos. Duration: approximately 1.5 hours
Extra and individual transfers can be arranged by us.
You can also travel through Italy to Igoumenitsa by boat and then by bus to Volos.
Refundable up to 60 days from start date
The rest of the payment should be made 45 days before arrival
|Activity ||General ||Services |
Posted on.Its a dream to stay and do qi gong in iliohoos.
Thank you Lina and Jorgos for a wonderful time!