13 Days » 100 Hour Restorative Yoga Teacher Training, India
13 days / 12 nights
Deposit is full payment for this offer.
Friday, October 2, 2020
Please select your options to proceed.
Restorative yoga is based on the traditional classical Hatha Yoga and have the attributes of Iyengar yoga
This form of yoga offers the flexibility to yoga beginners as well as who has done advanced yoga. This is a different experience from other types of yoga. There are many props of doing restorative yoga as it helps in healing the injuries and getting inner soul peace.
Shree Hari Yoga offers the specialization in 100hr restorative yoga ttc, which helps to flex the body slowly and help to restore the health. Many times you may experience the dullness in body and mind as well. In yoga teacher training to delve in 100hour Restorative Yoga you will be calm and your mind will reset which will help with physical, mental and emotional relaxation. This is the slow-paced style of yoga with different postures and asanas for long time.
The content of the 100 hour program is as follows:
- Daily pranayama/meditation practice
- Asanas according Hatha, Iyengar, Restorative Style
- Pranayama, Meditation related to health
- Introduction to restorative and the history of restorative yoga
- Restorative from a Yogic and Western point of view
- Western anatomy
- Eastern anatomy from an Indian view (the chakra system)
- Will work on common areas of difficulties in the body
- Daily teaching practice and discussions on sequencing and assists
- In depth study restorative asanas, plus extras
- Optional extra activities include: yoga nidra, partner relaxation workshop, alternative meditations
- Extended deep relaxation pose
Natural & Holistic Therapies
Classes run from 06:30 AM to about 17:30 PM daily. Your time will be spent between asana, theoretical and practical classes. Please note that the schedule below is an example and is subject to change.
- 06:30 AM – 07:30 AM Meditation/Pranayama
- 07:30 AM – 09:00 AM Yin Yoga
- 09:00 AM – 10:00 AM Breakfast
- 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM Theory (philosophy/anatomy)
- 12:00 PM – 14:00 PM Lunch
- 14:00 PM – 16:00 PM Art of Teaching
- 16:00 PM – 17:30 PM Hatha Yoga/Restorative Yoga/Slow Flow
- 19:00 PM – 20:00 PM Dinner
Saturday you will have only half day classes and Sundays are your days off. Use this time to relax, study and enjoy your surroundings.
You can choose between this four cities: Dharamshala, Goa, Gokarna, Rishikesh.
Our priority is to provide you with comfortable, safe and clean accommodation that is located close to the yoga shala. Rooms are either shared between two people, or private, depending on your preference. Our simple, cosy rooms are the perfect respite for rest and relaxation. Step out of your door straight into nature, and fall asleep with the sound of the ocean, or trees blowing in the breeze. Warm, salty breeze from the ocean or the fresh air with its mountain energy will fill your soul with happiness and calm.
We provide 3 healthy, energy-boosting meals per day, from Monday to Saturday. Sunday is a holiday for staff and students and we encourage you to try some of the delicious food on offer in the surrounding area. Our kitchen staff pride themselves on their local, fresh, seasonally-appropriate ingredients. We aim to give you all the energy you need for this intensive time. Let us nourish your soul and fill your body with prana-supporting meals!
Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner
Food Types Supported
Vegetarian, Yogic Diet
Additional Things to do
- Yoga nidra
- Partner relaxation workshop
- Alternative meditations
What is included
- PRIVATE accommodation
- 3 meals on full class days (saturday: only breakfast, sunday: off)
- Yoga course fee
- Shree Hari Yoga T-Shirt
- Study material: bag, note book, note pads, pens
- Taxi pick up
What is not included
Know before you go
Karma Yoga (selfless service)
In the weekdays you will be engaged in voluntary karma yoga. This will be a short time either before or after classes. Karma Yoga, the Yoga of selfless action, will help you to learn and practice yoga holistically.
Check-in & Check-out
Please feel free to check-in any time from 10 am. The day is dedicated for you to settle in. We will hold an introduction and orientation opening ceremony for your information, followed by a welcome dinner from 5:30 pm onwards.
Ashwa Sanchalanasana, Crescent Low Lunge Pose Variation Knee On Floor in dharamsala at shrre hari yoga
On the last day, we will hold a closing ceremony before your departure, where you will get your certificates. You have time to prepare everything to leave on this day. We welcome any feedback at the end. Check-out time is 1 pm, but you may join activities throughout the day as desired. We will hold your belongings safely.
|Activity ||General ||Services |