59 Days » Yoga Teacher Training, 500 Hour, Rishikesh, India
59 days / 58 nights
You can book your offer for 35% of the total amount.
According to the organizers deposit conditions limit delay, a full payment will be required for these dates.
Tuesday, September 5, 2119
Please select your options to proceed.
Open to the countless possibilities that only Rishikesh Yog Sansthan can provide with our world-renowned 500-hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh.
Rishikesh Yog Sansthan Registered Yoga School in Rishikesh established for yoga teacher training courses in Rishikesh, India where yoga trainees attend residential training of 500 hours of yoga training in India and yoga students comes from various Countries like the United States, United Kingdom, Russia and many other countries.
Join thousands of students from all over the world who have experienced the true meaning of PEACE through our unique and attractive approach to teaching yoga. Whether you are a beginner or advanced in your practice, all yoga practitioners are welcome and encouraged to join this program. This course is created for individuals with aspirations to become yoga teachers but is suitable for anyone wishing to further develop their yoga practice. Cultivate happiness, self-love and positivity in a yoga program deeply devoted to spiritual growth and understanding. Throughout the course, students will learn the Yoga Alliance-approved program in a stimulating and welcoming classroom environment that meets their individualized skills. Students will leave the program with the knowledge, experience and confidence to become the yoga teacher of their dreams.
500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh Overview
- Internationally recognized yoga certification.
- Various forms or styles of yoga under one roof.
- Sacred chants, Pranayama and meditation classes.
- 59 days accommodation (Pvt single room).
- Three pure vegetarian Meals per day and Hot beverages.
- Indian cooking class every weekend.
- WiFi, Yoga materials, Laundry and library facilities complimentary.
- Outdoor visits - Camping, River Rafting, Trekking waterfall, and Sunrise temple Kunjapuri.
Aims and Objectives
- Principles of yoga
- Concept of Yoga therapy
- Integration of modern and ancient knowledg
Students will gain extensive knowledge on yoga techniques and will increase their strength, flexibility and discipline.
- Written Test: Preparation of charts or group presentations.
- Oral Test: Group discussions, debates, question and answer sessions
- Attendance: Punctuality of 95% (5%exceptional for sick)
- Performance: Taking full session to the classmates and self practice
- Code of conduct: Social and ethical behavior will be observed
- Assignments: Will be evaluated from the 3rd week. This allows the teacher to understand the direction of students in preparing a schedule. Then the students will be allowed to teach to the pears and practice the prepared schedule by setting time. This exposes the mind to receive the feedbacks from own classmates and to make necessory changes. Case discussions.
Natural & Holistic Therapies
05:30 AM Wake Up
06:00 AM Herbal Tea
06:30 AM Sacred Hymns / Pranayama / Meditation
07:15 AM - 8:30 AM Ashtanga Vinyasa / Hatha Yoga
09:00 AM Breakfast
10:30 AM Yoga Philosophy / Anatomy
11:45 AM - 12:45 PM Self Study
01:00 PM Lunch
03:00 PM - 04:00 PM Anatomy / Yoga Philosophy
04:30 PM - 06:30 PM Guided self practice / Art of adjustment
07:00 PM Dinner
08:30 PM - 9:30 PM Svadhyaya / Self Study / Satsang / Group Discussions
10:00 PM Lights Off
Note:Saturdays schedule will be updated on notice board accordingly.
Rishikesh Yog Sansthan group at Rishikesh includes professionals, immovably established in custom yet contemporary in their vision and correspondence. Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh quality lies in refining the pith of antiquated yogic insight into clear and straightforward edifications that can be efficaciously comprehended and connected, proceeding with avail and rehash visits from our understudies are cheering evidence of the adequacy of this methodology.
Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner , Drinks
Food Types Supported
Vegetarian, Yogic Diet
Additional Things to do
Joining the traditional school called Gurukulam at a nearby ashram at river Ganga. It allows the learner to feel the actual way of learning and implementing yoga in life. The Yoga teacher also learns to see the self as beyond physical level. Feel the five elements inside and outside.
Participating in the sacred activity of praying the river Ganga, one of the five elements as living God. This at the sunset times is called as Sandhya Vandanam can be learned practically under the guidance of our teacher who have lived in Gurukulam before joining this school.
The most sacred places of Goddess Parvati, wife of lord Shiva are many on this globe. One of the famous is at the peak mountains of Rishikesh. It will be visited early mroning to have the visit of temple and also to caatch the first rays of Sun light. This is also famous as Sun Rise Temple.
The glory of river Ganga can be felt by taking a dip in it. If the scarcity obstructing such devotional activity, then the rafting will help to do such river bath. It is also pleasant to spend in the water between the green mountains, caves, rocks and beach.
Mountain life by saints can be felt by traveling to nearby forest life with school team and the Indian cooking styles. Adjusting ability starts from such camping life. Here the practices like asana, pranayama, meditation, bhajans, different talents of students makes a different day from intense course at one week end of the course
What is included
- Private accommodation for 8 weeks at Rishikesh Yog Sansthan
- Three vegetarian or Vegan meals everyday
- Planned excursions on Sundays
- Surprice camp with classes
- Yoga materials (Note book, Neti Pot, Pencil, Pen, Yoga Mat)
- Free Hight speed Wi-Fi and Library facility.
What is not included
- Airport Transfers
- Visa Fees
- Air Conditioner on additional charges USD 80
Know before you go
Discipline Rules for Students
- Smoking and alcohol are strictly prohibited in the school.
- If you are on fasting or absent for meals, you have to inform kitchen manager for avoiding food wastage.
- Always make discipline, respect teachers and follow all rules.
- Always be in the time, you are late means will not be permitted to join class.
- Clear your account of books before departure from Rishikesh Yog Sansthan.
- Before departure return any other assistances if taken.
- Rishikesh Yog Sansthan provides accommodation for a student who join yoga classes. So any friends or relatives will not be included in accommodation.
- Student have to be present in all scheduled program of Rishikesh Yog Sansthan
How to get there
- The closest airport is DehraDun
The rest of the payment should be made on arrival
|Activity ||General ||Services |
Posted onYoga TherapyDr. Amaravathi was my yoga therapy teacher during my 300hour YTT course, and I can't say enough beautiful and respectful words about her and her practice. She's a huge inspiration as a yogini for me. Her course was thorough. We were able to go through pretty much all the body systems, common diseases and imbalances, and treatments via Yoga for them. She answered all of my questions, and trust me, I ask a lot of questions. I had just completed my thesis for my masters in Psychology where I focused on Yoga as a treatment for post-trauma resiliency. I was super interested in PTSD and stress-induced illnesses, and she took the time to go deep with me and the rest of the class on that subject. During our course, we had a Nurse, two psychologists, and a Cardiologist as students along with others, and all were impressed by her knowledge. I think that's a good test of ability, to impress the professional healthcare providers in the room.
Now I hear that they have another one of my favorite teachers at the school, Yogi Shubham Bhandari. This makes me happy, and I am looking forward to bringing my own students to India soon to have a Yoga course with them. Shubham is a gifted Yogi, adept with asana, and a stable and knowledgable teacher. I used to go see him at another nearby school. I'm happy to hear that two of my favorite teachers have partnered up.
If you're looking for a YTT in Rishikesh, I can wholeheartedly give my recommendation for this school. Even mroe so if your interest is Yoga Therapy.
Posted on500 hours TTc yogaNamaste!
My experience was amazing.
Rishikesh is the perfect city to stay when you’re doing yoga retreat or TTC.
The beautiful city and the nice people make this city so special and familiar.
The place is safe, clean, have good accommodations.
The food is delicious, no doubt.
Study yoga, Pranayama and meditation is the perfect combination to have all the skills to start teaching.
Since I come back to my country I’m teaching and I still using the technics that I learn from all the teachers.
Thank you for this experience and hope to see you soon!
Posted onBest placeIt was an incredible experience for my body and my mind.
Rishikesh has many YTT(Yoga Teacher Training) centers. I was searching for the best one; and I am glad that I found Rishikesh Yog Sansthan.
I learned so much and had wonderful time during my stay.
Special thanks to Shubham ji, ammu ji, poonam ji and poornima ji
Lots of love