28 Days » Yoga Teacher Training, 300 Hour, Rishikesh, India
28 days / 27 nights
You can book your offer for 35% of the total amount.
According to the organizers deposit conditions limit delay, a full payment will be required for these dates.
Tuesday, September 5, 2119
Please select your options to proceed.
To achieve your dream of shaping your yogic lifestyle and forge you into the certified Yoga teacher.
Rishikesh Yog Sansthan offers Advanced 300 hour yoga teacher training. The 300 Hour TTC is an experiential and extensive training where you will acquire many different tools on teaching, anatomy, asana, philosophy, and more. This is a 4 weeks of advanced Yoga Teacher Training program, for those who have already achieved, the qualification of RYT 200 hours.
The 300-hour yoga teacher training course is a complete residential multi style yet traditional Hatha yoga course, running for the duration of 4 weeks. It expands on the knowledge learned in the 200-hour, to elevate your skills and deepen your understanding of yogic principles. Course fee includes food and accommodation. On successful completion, you will be a certified yoga teacher with RYS 300 – Yoga Alliance USA, after the certification of 300 Hour Yoga TTC students must register them selves with Yoga Alliance before they may use the “RYT” designation Welcome to the practice of yoga With Rishikesh Yog Sansthan,where our team of highly qualified educators will guide and suport you on this wonderful journey of discovery into your body and yourself that will help you find your fullest potential physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.
Whether you come to yoga in search of greater strength and flexibility, physical healing, or a deeper understanding of life, this great path has something to offer you. For thousands of years, travellers have trod this inward path before you, so the trail is well marked. Your own yoga journey will be as individual as you are, but you will never travel alone. You will become part of a great caravan of grace among others who seek to enrich their lives and make the world a better place.
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh Overview
- Internationally recognized yoga certification.
- Various forms or styles of yoga under one roof.
- Sacred chants, Pranayama and meditation classes.
- 28 days accommodation (Pvt single room).
- Three pure vegetarian Meals per day and Hot beverages.
- Indian cooking class every weekend.
- WiFi, Yoga materials, Laundry and library facilities complimentary.
- Outdoor visits - Camping, River Rafting, Trekking waterfall, and Sunrise temple Kunjapuri.
Aims and Objectives
- Principles of yoga
- Concept of Yoga therapy
- Integration of modern and ancient knowledg
Students will gain extensive knowledge on yoga techniques and will increase their strength, flexibility and discipline.
- Written Test: Preparation of charts or group presentations.
- Oral Test: Group discussions, debates, question and answer sessions
- Attendance: Punctuality of 95% (5%exceptional for sick)
- Performance: Taking full session to the classmates and self practice
- Code of conduct: Social and ethical behavior will be observed
- Assignments: Will be evaluated from the 3rd week. This allows the teacher to understand the direction of students in preparing a schedule. Then the students will be allowed to teach to the pears and practice the prepared schedule by setting time. This exposes the mind to receive the feedbacks from own classmates and to make necessory changes. Case discussions.
Natural & Holistic Therapies
05:30 AM Wake Up
06:00 AM Herbal Tea
06:30 AM Sacred Hymns / Pranayama / Meditation
07:15 AM - 8:30 AM Ashtanga Vinyasa / Hatha Yoga
09:00 AM Breakfast
10:30 AM Yoga Philosophy / Anatomy
11:45 AM - 12:45 PM Self Study
01:00 PM Lunch
03:00 PM - 04:00 PM Anatomy / Yoga Philosophy
04:30 PM - 06:30 PM Guided self practice / Art of adjustment
07:00 PM Dinner
08:30 PM - 9:30 PM Svadhyaya / Self Study / Satsang / Group Discussions
10:00 PM Lights Off
Note: Saturdays schedule will be updated on notice board accordingly.
Rishikesh Yog Sansthan group at Rishikesh includes professionals, immovably established in custom yet contemporary in their vision and correspondence. Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh quality lies in refining the pith of antiquated yogic insight into clear and straightforward edifications that can be efficaciously comprehended and connected, proceeding with avail and rehash visits from our understudies are cheering evidence of the adequacy of this methodology.
Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner , Drinks
Food Types Supported
Vegetarian, Yogic Diet
Additional Things to do
Joining the traditional school called Gurukulam at a nearby ashram at river Ganga. It allows the learner to feel the actual way of learning and implementing yoga in life. The Yoga teacher also learns to see the self as beyond physical level. Feel the five elements inside and outside.
Participating in the sacred activity of praying the river Ganga, one of the five elements as living God. This at the sunset times is called as Sandhya Vandanam can be learned practically under the guidance of our teacher who have lived in Gurukulam before joining this school.
The most sacred places of Goddess Parvati, wife of lord Shiva are many on this globe. One of the famous is at the peak mountains of Rishikesh. It will be visited early mroning to have the visit of temple and also to caatch the first rays of Sun light. This is also famous as Sun Rise Temple.
The glory of river Ganga can be felt by taking a dip in it. If the scarcity obstructing such devotional activity, then the rafting will help to do such river bath. It is also pleasant to spend in the water between the green mountains, caves, rocks and beach.
Mountain life by saints can be felt by traveling to nearby forest life with school team and the Indian cooking styles. Adjusting ability starts from such camping life. Here the practices like asana, pranayama, meditation, bhajans, different talents of students makes a different day from intense course at one week end of the course
What is included
- Private accommodation for 28 days at Rishikesh Yog Sansthan
- Three vegetarian or Vegan meals everyday
- Planned excursions on Sundays
- Surprice camp with classes
- Yoga materials (Note book, Neti Pot, Pencil, Pen, Yoga Mat)
- Free Hight speed Wi-Fi and Library facility.
What is not included
- Airport Transfers
- Visa Fees
- Air Conditioner on additional charges USD 80
Know before you go
Discipline Rules for Students
- Smoking and alcohol are strictly prohibited in the school.
- If you are on fasting or absent for meals, you have to inform kitchen manager for avoiding food wastage.
- Always make discipline, respect teachers and follow all rules.
- Always be in the time, you are late means will not be permitted to join class.
- Clear your account of books before departure from Rishikesh Yog Sansthan.
- Before departure return any other assistances if taken.
- Rishikesh Yog Sansthan provides accommodation for a student who join yoga classes. So any friends or relatives will not be included in accommodation.
- Student have to be present in all scheduled program of Rishikesh Yog Sansthan
How to get there
- The closest airport is DehraDun
The rest of the payment should be made on arrival
|Activity ||General ||Services |
Posted onBest YTT school in RishikeshI have done my TTC in Jan-Feb'19. And it was such a beautiful and wonderful experience for me. In Rishikesh yog sansthan, teachers are so amazing and I love the food. That month was so special for me, I learned many things from my teachers physically and also spiritually. I got many memories from there which I can't forget in my life.
In Rishikesh, there are so many yoga school but I'll suggest to go Rishikesh Yog Sansthan to get the correct knowledge of yoga and also to give relax to your body, mind and soul.
Thank you my teachers Ammu Mam, Mayank sir, and Purnima mam for sharing your knowledge with me.
Lots of love,
For Rishikesh Yog Sansthan