21 Days » Yoga Teacher Training, 200 Hour, Rishikesh, India
21 days / 20 nights
You can book your offer for 35% of the total amount.
According to the organizers deposit conditions limit delay, a full payment will be required for these dates.
Tuesday, September 5, 2119
Please select your options to proceed.
To achieve your dream of shaping your yogic lifestyle and forge you into the certified Yoga teacher.
Join the residential 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India at Rishikesh Yog Sansthan based on Hatha, Ashtanga and Vinyasa Yoga and become a Certified Yoga Teacher by Yoga Alliance USA. The Best Yoga Teacher training school of Rishikesh conducts 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training(200 Hr Yoga TTC) in Rishikesh, India set in stunning and peaceful location near the beach of holy river Ganga. Rishikesh is a scenic valley surrounded by the majestic Himalayan mountain range.
The major aim of our Yoga Teacher Training Program is to fabricate the Yogic skill along with building the self-confidence and proliferation of meditation & Yoga knowledge.
Phase 1 - YOGA TECHNIQUES
- Principles of Yoga
- Concept of yoga therapy
- Texts of yoga
- History and learning Sanskrit names with english meaning
- Techniques: Asana, Pranayama, Mudras, Bandhas, Meditation, Kriyas or Shtakarma
- Mantra chanting: Surya Namskara Mantras, Mantra of Upanishad and concepts from Vedas
- Asana / Yoga Postures
- Pranayama / Breathing Practices
- Yoga Gestures / Mudras
- Yoga Relaxation Techniques
- Shtakarma / Yoga Cleansing Techniques
Phase 2 - ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY
This is called as Sharira Vignana in Sanskrit. A proper understanding of the physical body will help to prevent injury before, during and after practice. There are two kinds of yoga anatomy: physical and spiritual. Understanding both types are needed. The above-mentioned yoga techniques will be discussed in detail correlating o the few scientific topics for this intense beginners course.
- Ayurveda Concepts
- Yoga Anatomy of Asana, Pranayama, Meditation and Shatkriya
Phase 3 - YOGA DARSHANA / YOGA PHILOSOPHY
This subject constitutes 30 hours of teaching. The student is going to gain the sacred knowledge and also the real yogic life. Patanjali Yoga Sutras are going to be understood and implement at every moment of the day. This is how personality can be changed and spiritual life starts (Sthitaprajna/Yogi).
- Ayurveda Concepts
Phase 4 - YOGA METHODOLOGY
This is part of asana session. This can be the discussion in various classes of the daily schedule and the student will be encouraged to practice every day for an hour separately.
Students will gain extensive knowledge on yoga techniques and will increase their strength, flexibility and discipline.
- Written Test: Preparation of charts or group presentations.
- Oral Test: Group discussions, debates, question and answer sessions
- Attendance: Punctuality of 95% (5%exceptional for sick)
- Performance: Conducting given TTC assignments will also be observed.
- Code of conduct: Social and ethical behaviour will be observed
- Assignments: Will be evaluated from the 3rd week. This allows the teacher to understand the direction of students in preparing a schedule. Then the students will be allowed to teach to the peers and practice the prepared schedule by setting time. This exposes the mind to receive the feedbacks from own classmates and to make necessory changes.
Natural & Holistic Therapies
05:30 AM Wake Up
06:00 AM Jala Neti
06:30 AM Chanting and Pranayama
07:30 AM Yoga Asana
09:00 AM Breakfast
10:30 AM Yoga Assignments
11:30 AM Yoga Anatomy
12:30 PM Lunch
03:30 PM Yoga Philosophy
05:00 PM Asana Methodology
06:30 PM Meditation
07:00 PM Dinner
09:30 PM Lights Off
This is a tentative schedule. This may change according to the climatic situations.
Rishikesh Yog Sansthan group at Rishikesh includes professionals, immovably established in custom yet contemporary in their vision and correspondence. Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh quality lies in refining the pith of antiquated yogic insight into clear and straightforward edifications that can be efficaciously comprehended and connected, proceeding with avail and rehash visits from our understudies are cheering evidence of the adequacy of this methodology.
Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner , Drinks
Food Types Supported
Vegetarian, Yogic Diet
Additional Things to do
Joining the traditional school called Gurukulam at a nearby ashram at river Ganga. It allows the learner to feel the actual way of learning and implementing yoga in life. The Yoga teacher also learns to see the self as beyond physical level. Feel the five elements inside and outside.
Participating in the sacred activity of praying the river Ganga, one of the five elements as living God. This at the sunset times is called as Sandhya Vandanam can be learned practically under the guidance of our teacher who have lived in Gurukulam before joining this school.
The most sacred places of Goddess Parvati, wife of lord Shiva are many on this globe. One of the famous is at the peak mountains of Rishikesh. It will be visited early mroning to have the visit of temple and also to caatch the first rays of Sun light. This is also famous as Sun Rise Temple.
The glory of river Ganga can be felt by taking a dip in it. If the scarcity obstructing such devotional activity, then the rafting will help to do such river bath. It is also pleasant to spend in the water between the green mountains, caves, rocks and beach.
Mountain life by saints can be felt by traveling to nearby forest life with school team and the Indian cooking styles. Adjusting ability starts from such camping life. Here the practices like asana, pranayama, meditation, bhajans, different talents of students makes a different day from intense course at one week end of the course
What is included
- Extensive knowledge of yoga practices.
- Private accommodation with attached bath for 21 days
- Three vegetarian Or Vegan meals everyday
- Planned excursions on Sundays
- Surprise camp with classes
- Yoga materials (Note book, Neti Pot, Pencil, Pen, Yoga Mat)
What is not included
- Airport Transfers
- Visa Fees
- Air Conditioner on additional charges USD 80
Know before you go
Discipline Rules for Students
- Smoking and alcohol are strictly prohibited in the school.
- If you are on fasting or absent for meals, you have to inform kitchen manager for avoiding food wastage.
- Always make discipline, respect teachers and follow all rules.
- Always be in the time, you are late means will not be permitted to join class.
- Clear your account of books before departure from Rishikesh Yog Sansthan.
- Before departure return any other assistances if taken.
- Rishikesh Yog Sansthan provides accommodation for a student who join yoga classes. So any friends or relatives will not be included in accommodation.
- Student have to be present in all scheduled program of Rishikesh Yog Sansthan
How to get there
- The closest airport is DehraDun
The rest of the payment should be made on arrival
|Activity ||General ||Services |
Posted onThe best yoga courseI have a done a 200 hours yoga course at RYS under the guidance of Ammu teacher. It was the best experience ever. All teachers, Ammu, Poornima, Poonam and Shubham were too down to earth and understood the needs of their students well. The food was very authentic and just what a yoga student needs. Accommodation was basic but comfortable. Overall the place was clean. Since most people go there for yoga course or yoga retreat, I thought the facilities offered were of value for money. I had chosen RYS on recommendation from a friend and I think it was a wise decision. I should mention here the help and assistance offered by staff like Mukesh, Anil and Arun were excellent. I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for an authentic yoga experience in an atmosphere which is basic but good enough.
Posted on200 hr training - A Success!This was my first training program as well as my first time traveling to India, and the employees and teachers at this school made me feel welcome and comfortable immediately.
Each class that they offered held a lot of information and content - so take good notes! Every teacher was full of knowledge so if you are willing to ask questions and be an attentive student you'll be able to learn sooo much.
The rooms we stayed in were comfortable, furnished, and cleaned by the staff every few days. The school was nearby the market and it was nice to be able to leave during breaks to get some air and explore.
Any specific needs or requests were taken care of by the staff promptly...I was really impressed with their willingness to help, especially with recommendations for travel options and local attractions.
I would definitely return to this school for more training! I loved the smaller class size and how it gave the teachers an opportunity to really focus on each student.
Thank you Rishikesh Yog Sansthan for helping create a once in a lifetime experience! Namaste