10 Days » Yoga and Mindfulness Retreat in Valencia, Spain
10 days / 9 nights
You can book your offer for 50% of the total amount.
According to the organizers deposit conditions limit delay, a full payment will be required for these dates.
Tuesday, August 29, 2119
Please select your options to proceed.
Way of life!
This retreat is not a vacation spot or a hotel to spend a few days doing yoga. It is based on the practice of yoga and meditation as a way of life, not as an isolated practice done several times a week or a month, but as an integral form of relationship with the environment. This attitude is developed with the daily practice of meditation asanas, pranaiamas, chanting of mantras and putting into practice in the day to day, during the time you are in retreat, that attitude of being present in what you do. This retreat is suitable both for starting to make contact for the first time with meditation and yoga and for deepening the knowledge and practice of both. This retreat will teach you the benefits of living a yogi life, a life from your own centre in the here and now, even in the everyday, especially the everyday. You can add or subtract practice depending on the depth you need at this time in your life. Be MindfulYoga will help you adapt the practice of meditation and yoga to your physical condition and needs.
Natural & Holistic Therapies
Experience tells us that the minimum time in which you can experience noticeable changes in your mental, emotional and physical state that will encourage you to continue with the practice when you return to your daily life is one week. That is why this retreat is designed that way:
- 07:30 Hatha yoga (beginner-intermediate)
- 09:00 Hatha yoga (intermediate-advanced)
- 10:15 Full attention guided meditation
- 10:30 silent vipassana meditation (non-guided)
- 11:00 Breakfast
- 12:00 Free time
- 14:30 Lunch
- 15:30 Free time
- 18:00 Yin yoga mantra and pranayama
- 8:30 p.m. Dinner
- 22:00 Rest and silence until 11:00
All activities are voluntary, you decide the intensity and depth of your retreat
- In this retreat you can choose from a private room, a shared room or a double private room if you come with a friend or partner.
Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner , Drinks
Food Types Supported
Fruit Based, Gluten Free , Lactose Free, Raw, Vegan, Vegetarian
Additional Things to do
In the surroundings you can find various outdoor activities such as kayaking, diving, horseback riding, kite surfing, windsurfing, and more! Outside the house, about 30 minutes by car, you can find interesting sites such as the Albufera natural park, the Cova de Bolomor, an archaeological site with Neanderthal remains, the natural reserve of "La Murta and La Casella" among many others.
Spa treatments / Therapies
- We offer you the possibility to enjoy the wonderful feeling of balance and well-being through our deep tissue massage service for an extra cost.
What is included
- 3 daily yoga classes
- 2 daily sessions of pranayama
- 2 daily meditation sessions
- 3 vegetarian meals per day
- 4 bikes available in the house
- Informal mindfulness instructions
- Fruits and teas during the day
- Free time to enjoy the beautiful place
- Organic bath gel and shampoo
- Sanitary pads
What is not included
- Beach towel
- Other travel expenses
- Transportation to/from the retreat house
- Deep tissue massage
Know before you go
- This retreat will be held on the beautiful and quiet beach of El Brosquil, Cullera, Valencia, Spain. A place with an enviable climate and 300 days of sunshine a year, without extreme temperatures. If you have special dietary needs, we suggest you communicate them to the organizer when you make your reservation.
How to get there
- The closest airports are Valencia, Madrid and Alicante. For more information, send a message to the Be MindfulYoga team, who will be happy to assist you. Simply click on the Send Message button.
Refundable up to 15 days from start date
The rest of the payment should be made 15 days before arrival
|Activity ||General ||Services |
Availability Notes / comments.
Estamos abiertos todo el año, puedes venir en el que sea mejor el momento para ti o simplemente necesites una desconexión.
Posted onWe would definitely sign up again.Fantastic location for beaching during off time, great food, small yoga groups. Santiago was kind and down to earth!