6 Days » Holistic Massage Training in Rishikesh, India
6 days / 5 nights
You can book your offer for 35% of the total amount.
According to the organizers deposit conditions limit delay, a full payment will be required for these dates.
Sunday, July 30, 2119
Please select your options to proceed.
To learn more about a holistic way of living, we also offer Holistic Massage Training. Holistic Massage helps to purify, balance and heal the body, harmonise the mind and nourish the soul.
Learn integrative massage therapy in the spa of our resort in the Himalayan foothills of North India. Just a few minutes walk from the sacred river Ganga.
Natural & Holistic Therapies
- Daily 3 hours morning class
The Lily Resort, Tapovan, Rishikesh (India); the resort is located in foothills of Himalayas in Rishikesh and a walking distance to Ganga River and Laxman Jhula bridge. It serves as an abode of peace to yoga practitioner from all over the world.
The Lily Resort is a premium hideaway in Tapovan. It comprises 4 generous villas surrounded by a luscious garden with old mango trees and jasmine shrubs. The property is tucked away from the main road, yet it is located in central Tapovan, just a 12 mins. walk from Laxman Jhula bridge. It peacefully overlooks the Valley
and offers all comforts for your sojourn. The property is secured with CCTV cameras and its reception is open day and night. The resort is built in a way that it offers communal areas as well as privacy.
Class room: We have a bright and spacious Yoga hall. The majority of classes will be conducted in the hall. Occasionally, if weather allows, we might have sessions in nature, e.g. on the banks of Ganga.
We provide deluxe and standard double bedrooms at The Lily Resort where also our Yoga TTC, Meditation TTC and Ayurveda Retreats are located. Each room is with ensuite bathroom, AC/ temperature control, ceiling ventilator, LCD television, free wifi, a kettle and tea/coffee. Cozy and bright, all rooms feature neutral, soothing colours and materials. While the Deluxe rooms are in the garden villas and have their private balcony or panoramic windows (facing our mango garden and the Ganga valley), the Standard rooms are in the main villa under the yoga hall and have windows facing the surrounding nature.
Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner , Drinks
Food Types Supported
Ayurvedic, Vegetarian, Yogic Diet
Spa treatments / Therapies
- Ayurveda and holistic Massage Therapy for detoxifying, relaxing or re-energising your body, mind and spirit.
- We offer classic Ayurveda treatments – such as Abhyanga Massage, Shirodhara, Potli Massage and Navarakizhi
- Western Massage like Holistic Body Massage, Aromatherapy and Deep Tissue Massage.
For your comfort and in line with Indian tradition, we have female staff (for female clients) and male staff (for male clients).
What is included
Holistic Massage Training covers:
- 6 days training (3 hours sessions per day)
- Knowledge of the human body systems
- Selected Massage Techniques & Combinations
- Full Body Massage
- Head Massage
- Foot Reflexology
- Information about oils
- Treatment preparation
- Treatment structure / timing
- Practice for certification
What is not included
- Air fare / transportation to Rishikesh (we can book a taxi if you wish)
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (laundry, phone calls)
- Additional meals
Please let us know if you wish to book a taxi to pick you up from the airport.
We will arrange it for you.
- Delhi airport pick or drop, each way USD 60.
- Dehradun airport pick or drop, each way USD 15.
Know before you go
Food: Our founder, Sohan ji has a proper understanding of Yogic food and briefs our chef accordingly. All meals are vegetarian and will be cooked with love and care.
Prerequisites & General Etiquette:
- No pre-qualifications necessary. You only need an open mindset and a profound desire to transform your life.
- Participants are required to attend all classes and lectures, and stay for the length of every class. Classes are mandatory and leaves will only be accepted with the permission of your teacher (in case of an emergency or illness).
- Be on time for classes, out of respect for the teachers and your course mates.
- Any type of audio, video recording or photography is not permitted without prior approval.
- Smoking, drugs and alcohol are not allowed inside the resort premises.
- Brahmacharya / celibacy is recommended (to conserve lifeforce / sexual energy).
- Please choose clothes that respect the Indian and yogic tradition of men and women: no bare shoulders (spaghetti straps / tank tops), no low necklines or shorts / hot pants, no transparent clothes. Women who wear leggings: please keep your backside covered, especially in public. In the classes: ideally light, comfortable clothing in white / cream colour
- Please do inform us in advance, if you expect visiting friends or relatives during your course. Outside visitors are not allowed for overnight stay.
- Yoga practice equipment (matts, blocks, belts) is provided by us for the duration ofthe course and shall not be removed from yoga hall.
How to get there
- Distance from Delhi International airport ca. 260 km
- From Dehradun‘s Jolly Grant airport ca. 18 km
- From Haridwar train station ca. 25 km
The rest of the payment should be made on arrival
|Activity ||General ||Services |