13 Days » Ayurveda Retreat - Panchakarma in the Himalayas of North India
13 days / 12 nights
You can book your offer for 35% of the total amount.
According to the organizers deposit conditions limit delay, a full payment will be required for these dates.
Sunday, July 30, 2119
Please select your options to proceed.
To contribute to your wellbeing and to encourage a holistic, healthy lifestyle, we also offer Ayurvedic Detox & Rejuvenation Retreats to purify, balance and heal your body, harmonise your mind and nourish your soul.
Ayurveda, which translates as 'knowledge of life' is an ancient and holistic healing
practice and the sister science to Yoga. It's a system of healing that examines our physical constitution, emotional nature and spiritual outlook in the context of the cosmos. It looks at archetypal body characteristics (Doshas) as well as their tendency toward specific strengths, weaknesses and imbalances.
A dedicated team of therapists plus ayurvedic doctor will take care of you. After a thorough diagnosis and according to your needs, a treatment schedule will be tailored for you.
Panchakarma is one of the most well known holistic purification and rejuvenation programmes in Ayurveda as it eliminates toxins from your body and mind. It includes a variety of body treatments such as herbal oil massages, steam baths and cleansing enemas, as well as personalised sattvic (pure) meal plans.
Panchakarma is amazing and deep as it eliminates toxins from your body and mind. It helps:
- rebalancing the Doshas (Vata, Pitta, Kapha),
- healing your digestive system
- balancing hormonal system
- enhancing immunity
- loosing excess weight
- improving your skin, nails and hair
- facilitating meditative relaxation
- giving you a new sense of clarity and peace of mind.
Alchemy of Yoga & Ayurveda:
Self-healing and self-realisation go hand in hand. While the aim of yoga practice is liberation and self realisation (moksha), Ayurveda as medical practice aims at an individual's self healing and the prevention of dis ease. Both ayurveda and yoga represent holistic lifestyles, complement each other and respect the interconnectedness of our body, mind, breath, senses, soul and spirit.
Natural & Holistic Therapies
Daily schedule: 2 Body Treatments + 1 daily Yoga or Meditation class
The Lily Resort, Tapovan, Rishikesh (India); the resort is located in foothills of Himalayas in Rishikesh and a walking distance to Ganga River and Laxman Jhula bridge. It serves as an abode of peace to yoga practitioner from all over the world.
The Lily Resort is a premium hideaway in Tapovan. It comprises 4 generous villas surrounded by a luscious garden with old mango trees and jasmine shrubs. The property is tucked away from the main road, yet it is located in central Tapovan, just a 12 mins. walk from Laxman Jhula bridge. It peacefully overlooks the Valley
and offers all comforts for your sojourn. The property is secured with CCTV cameras and its reception is open day and night. The resort is built in a way that it offers communal areas as well as privacy.
Class room: We have a bright and spacious Yoga hall. The majority of classes will be conducted in the hall. Occasionally, if weather allows, we might have sessions in nature, e.g. on the banks of Ganga.
We provide deluxe and standard double bedrooms at The Lily Resort where also our Yoga TTC, Meditation TTC and Ayurveda Retreats are located. Each room is with ensuite bathroom, AC/ temperature control, ceiling ventilator, LCD television, free wifi, a kettle and tea/coffee. Cozy and bright, all rooms feature neutral, soothing colours and materials. While the Deluxe rooms are in the garden villas and have their private balcony or panoramic windows (facing our mango garden and the Ganga valley), the Standard rooms are in the main villa under the yoga hall and have windows facing the surrounding nature.
Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner , Drinks
Food Types Supported
Ayurvedic, Vegetarian, Yogic Diet
Spa treatments / Therapies
- Ayurveda and holistic Massage Therapy for detoxifying, relaxing or re-energising your body, mind and spirit.
- We offer classic Ayurveda treatments – such as Abhyanga Massage, Shirodhara, Potli Massage and Navarakizhi
- Western Massage like Holistic Body Massage, Aromatherapy and Deep Tissue Massage.
For your comfort and in line with Indian tradition, we have female staff (for female clients) and male staff (for male clients).
What is included
- 13 days / 12 nights stay in our Deluxe room
- Doctor consultations
- Body treatments (2 sessions daily)
- Daily meals for 13 days
- 1 daily yoga or meditation session
What is not included
- Air fare / transportation to Rishikesh (we can book a taxi if you wish)
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (laundry, phone calls)
- Additional meals
Please let us know if you wish to book a taxi to pick you up from the airport.
We will arrange it for you.
- Delhi airport pick or drop, each way USD 60.
- Dehradun airport pick or drop, each way USD 15.
Know before you go
Food: Our founder, Sohan ji has a proper understanding of Yogic food and briefs our chef accordingly. All meals are vegetarian and will be cooked with love and care.
Prerequisites & General Etiquette:
- No pre-qualifications necessary. You only need an open mindset and a profound desire to transform your life.
- Participants are required to attend all classes and lectures, and stay for the length of every class. Classes are mandatory and leaves will only be accepted with the permission of your teacher (in case of an emergency or illness).
- Be on time for classes, out of respect for the teachers and your course mates.
- Any type of audio, video recording or photography is not permitted without prior approval.
- Smoking, drugs and alcohol are not allowed inside the resort premises.
- Brahmacharya / celibacy is recommended (to conserve lifeforce / sexual energy).
- Please choose clothes that respect the Indian and yogic tradition of men and women: no bare shoulders (spaghetti straps / tank tops), no low necklines or shorts / hot pants, no transparent clothes. Women who wear leggings: please keep your backside covered, especially in public. In the classes: ideally light, comfortable clothing in white / cream colour
- Please do inform us in advance, if you expect visiting friends or relatives during your course. Outside visitors are not allowed for overnight stay.
- Yoga practice equipment (matts, blocks, belts) is provided by us for the duration ofthe course and shall not be removed from yoga hall.
How to get there
- Distance from Delhi International airport ca. 260 km
- From Dehradun‘s Jolly Grant airport ca. 18 km
- From Haridwar train station ca. 25 km
The rest of the payment should be made on arrival
|Activity ||General ||Services |
Posted onVery nice property..!!The Lily Resort is a very nice hotel. It has very nice and large rooms. Rooms are very neat and clean. Rooms offers a very nice view. The location of hotel is nice. Resort have there own parking facility. Market is near. Food is nice. i had a nice stay
Posted onAmazing stayThe highlight of this place is that the location. The rooms are spacious enough and it has a balcony attached. In the mornings the view is beautiful as you can see the clouds just at your eye level and the sunrise is beautiful while having a cup of tea.
The staff is very very cooperative warm and accommodative. The chef here, chef vijendra is an amazing person to interact with very warm and helpful. Definitely if visiting Rishikesh this is a beautiful property to stay at with beautiful people.