3 Days » Yoga Retreat - Weekend Warrior Style in California
3 days / 2 nights
Deposit is full payment for this offer.
Sunday, July 5, 2020
Please select your options to proceed.
Leave your city life behind and rejuvenate on Sagrada's weekend warrior yoga retreat!
This is a convenient way to recharge your batteries, soak up some pristine natural countryside, practice your yoga asanas, eat nourishing gourmet meals and enjoy the company of new friends.
Days will begin with a morning meditation stroll on one of Sagrada’s picturesque trails, and then a 1.5 hour yoga class in our spectacular yoga studio that opens onto the trees, and majestic mountain views. In the late afternoon enjoy the second yoga class followed by restorative yoga postures that will leave you feeling grounded and at peace. After a healthy and tasty lunch there is plenty of time to lounge on a hammock, or venture off the ranch for a bit of Central Coast delicious wine tasting at local Paso Robles or Edna Valley Wineries.
Bask in the hot tub, explore the quaint towns of Santa Margarita, San Luis Obispo, Templeton, Paso Robles, or the breathtaking local beaches. Relax in our reflection garden, catch up on deep peaceful sleep, and experience the healing and rejuvenating benefits that Sagrada Wellness California Yoga Retreats has become famous for providing!
Natural & Holistic Therapies
7:30 Guided hike or meditation class
9:00 Light and delicious breakfast
10:30 Yoga flow
12:00 Lunch (afternoon free for hiking, sightseeing, or simply relaxing)
16:00-17:30 Restorative Yoga
20:00 Star gazing and Jacuzzi
Sagrada's accommodations are in our architecturally designed retreat center. The newly constructed center is designed by Co-owner and Architect Scott Currie has a contemporary, rustic, country aesthetic that offers guests a special place to reflect on peace, awareness and rejuvenation in the ranches majestic and natural landscape.
Purified spring water and an abundance of fresh local fruit is always available. A cool cleanse in Sagrada's outdoor shower is refreshing after yoga, or a walk on one of Sagrada's nature trails.
Sagrada's all-inclusive retreat is designed around a landscaped courtyard, where guests can enjoy their meals, or a glass of wine at sunset.
At the end of the day relax in the hot tub or saltwater pool under our starry night skies.
Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner
Food Types Supported
Gluten Free , Organic, Raw, Regular (Meat, Poultry, Fish), Vegan, Vegetarian
Additional Things to do
Take relaxing strolls to breathtaking vistas or bring your water bottle and plan on a challenging hike up and down rolling hills and through untouched canyons. Manzanita trees, gigantic oaks, sacred mountain sage, an abundance of California poppies, wild turkey, exotic birds, will be some of the natural beauty you experience on your journey.
Trails we recommend:
- The Rinconada Hiking Trail ( 5 min from Sagrada Wellness Yoga Retreats)
- Bishops Peak Trail (15 min from Sagrada Wellness Yoga Retreats)
For all you cowgirls and cowboys put on your boots and saddle up! Enjoy a guided excursion on well-trained horses through breathtaking California terrain, taking in unspoiled nature and a plethora of wildlife. Horseback riding can be arranged for an additional fee.
Shangri-La Ranch (5 min from Sagrada Wellness Yoga Retreats)
Experience the history and natural habitat at Historic Santa Margarita Ranch while soaring through breathtaking terrain and vineyards. Taste some of Ancient Peaks sustainable wine after your zip lining adventure.
Spa treatments / Therapies
What is included
- Accommodation with comfy linens and towels
- Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners (vegan / vegetarian options available)
- Vinyasa flow yoga and restorative classes
- Hot tub use
- Plenty of free time on the majestic grounds for hiking, journaling, meditation and self reflection.
- Acupuncture can be arranged for additional fees.
- Use of saltwater pool (spring and summer)
What is not included
- "Additional Things to Do"'
- "Spa Treatments"
Know before you go
- Check in is after 2pm on the scheduled retreat date. Check out is around noon on the scheduled last day of the retreat.
- We are 100% solar powered - fueled by the suns brilliant rays, committed to real and organic foods, and living with feathery creatures that present us with qi filled eggs every morning.
- Most of our guests do come alone. By the end of their stay they usually have made some great new friends.
- We are about 95% vegan, 99% vegetarian and 90% gluten free. We do love an occasional crunchy baguette with local goat cheese!
- In the summer it can get warm and you will want to wear less. The winters can have cold nights and warm days, so layers are essential. Definitely, bring a sturdy pair of hiking boots.
- We don't have WiFi. We are a designated digital detox center! Enjoy the natural world and the people around you.
- But yes, your cellphone will work. We have great cell service on the ranch.
How to get there
Sagrada Wellness is located in California's Central Coast, 12 miles north of San Luis Obispo. It is midpoint between Los Angeles and San Francisco, 3.5 hour drive from each. We are about 4 miles off the famed Highway 101.
Sagrada Wellness offers all-inclusive Yoga Retreats in Santa Margarita, California just outside of San Luis Obispo (3.5 hour drive from Southern or Northern California). Positioned on a majestic hilltop, surrounded by preserved land, Sagrada Wellness is a one-of-a-kind Central Coast California yoga retreat destination. We are known for our boutique style Yoga Retreats, our sacred Sanctuary, delicious rustic cuisine and Acupuncture Services in San Luis Obispo County California.
|Activity ||General ||Services |
Posted onRestoring and RevivingSagrada Wellness is where we go to restore, reset and remember what matters. Sagrada offers the whole package of wellness-nature connection, movement, nourishing food, a good night’s sleep, and community. Scott and Eva are welcoming and attentive, and Aaron’s yoga classes are just enough balance between restoration and rejuvenation. Tony's live music during the yoga class was meditative and inspiring. We look forward to our next visit!