21 Days » Annapurna Circuit in Nepal
21 days / 20 nights
You can book your offer for 50% of the total amount.
According to the organizers deposit conditions limit delay, a full payment will be required for these dates.
Tuesday, November 30, 2021
Please select your options to proceed.
One of the World's largest Trekking destinations, Nepal's first and largest Conservation Area
Reaching a height of 5416 meters, the circuit goes through the incredible mountains and glaciers of the largest conservation area of Nepal, and can be done in different ways. Although it is considered a long trekking, taking between 16 and 18 days to be completed, the walk starts very close to sea level, giving enough time for a quiet acclimatization.
The Annapurna circuit has become known, besides being the first official trekking circuit in Nepal and the very beauty of the Annapurna mountain range (one of the most dangerous climbing mountains in the world), for the diversity of the terrains that constantly change. From closed forests to high snowy peaks, the whole region is dominated by Tibetan Buddhist culture.
KATMANDU - the largest and most important economic city in Nepal, with more than one million inhabitants, its charm lies precisely in the mixture of the ancient with the contemporary. In the midst of its chaotic traffic, the disturbing sound of the horns, the visitor can get to know the temple of the monkeys, the largest stupa of Nepal - one of the symbols of the country - and the ancient center. the 'base camp' scenario of trekkers and mountaineers, in the thamel neighborhood - includes various cafes, bars and restaurants.
POKHARA - 1400 m of altitude - a city surrounded by the silence of the lakes and the Himalayan mountain range, perfect for rest and reflection, it also manages to gather cultural, gastronomic options and services, which make it the second most visited city in Nepal. It is a meeting point for tourists from all over the world, with possibilities of bike rides, informal conversations with local artists, visit to the temple in the middle of the lake, and also offers a panoramic view of the annapurna mountain range.
The tibetan 'fortress people' - 2800 meters high - is the gateway to the kingdom of upper mustang. mysterious village, surrounded by a landscape of stunning mountains, kagbeni has one of the oldest monasteries in nepal, with over a thousand years. Around the city are the famous kali gandaki fossils dating back 40 million years. As the final part of the annapurna circuit - the largest conservation area and one of the largest trekking destinations in Nepal and the world - the village is constantly visited by trekkers and groups coming from katmandu towards the upper mustang valley.
MUKTINATH - 3720 m altitude - main destination of sacred pilgrimage in Nepal, by Buddhist and Hindu devotees. according to Tibetan legend, the guru rinpoche (padmasambhava), founder of Tibetan Buddhism, meditated on muktinath in the sec xii. in one of the most beautiful and mystical landscapes of nepal, we can visit ancient temples and monasteries, and reach the ever-lit 'flame', mysteriously born of the earth and never extinguished.
Natural & Holistic Therapies
- DAY 01: RECEPTION AT KATMANDU AIRPORT, TRANSFER TO THE HOTEL, WELCOME DINNER WITH TRAVEL INFORMATION
- DAY 02: KATMANDU - FREE DAY FOR TOURS, REST, SHOPPING AND NECESSARY FORMALITIES
- DAY 03: KATMANDU TO BESISAHAR-BHUL - 4X4 TRANSFER
- DAY 04: BHUL BHULE A BAHUNDANDA (1310M) 5HS OF TREKKING (EASY LEVEL)
- DAY 05 : BAHUNDANDA A JAGAT (1314M) 5HS OF TREKKING (EASY LEVEL)
- DAY 06 : JAGAT A DHARAPANI (1943M) 5/6HS TREKKING (EASY LEVEL)
- DAY 07: DHARAPANI A CALL (2713M) 5/6HS TREKKING (EASY LEVEL)
- DAY 08: CALL A PISANG (3292M) 6HS TREKKING (EASY LEVEL)
- DAY 09: REST IN PISANG (3292M) - ACCLIMATIZATION
- DAY 10: PISANG TO MANANG (3351M) 5/6H TREKKING (EASY LEVEL)
- DAY 11: ACCLIMATIZATION IN MANANG (3351M)
- DAY 12: MANANG A YAK KHARKA (4200 M) 4HS OF TREKKING (MEDIUM LEVEL)
- DAY 13: YAK KHARKA A PHEDI HIGH CAMP (4780M) 4HS TREKKING (MEDIUM LEVEL)
- DAY 14: PHEDI (THORONG LA PASS 5514M) TO MUKTINATH (3802M) 7HS OF TREKKING (DIFFICULT LEVEL)
- DAY 15: REST IN MUKTINATH
- DAY 16: MUKTINATH TO KAGBENI (2750M) 4HS TREKKING (EASY LEVEL)
- DAY 17: KAGBENI A JOMSOM - 3HS TREKKING (EASY LEVEL)
- DAY 18: JOMSOM TO POKHARA - TRIP BY PLANE
- DAY 19: POKHARA - FREE DAY FOR TOURS, REST, MASSAGES AND SHOPPING
- DAY 20: POKHARA TO KATMANDU - TOURIST BUS
- DAY 21: TRANSPORTATION TO THE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- 03 nights with breakfast in Katmandu;
- 15 nights in lodges with full board during trekking;
- 02 nights with breakfast in Pokhara.
Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner
Food Types Supported
Lacto-Ovo Vegetarian, Regular (Meat, Poultry, Fish)
What is included
- Arrival and Departure Privative in Kathmandu
- Privative trom Kathmandu to Besisahar-bhul
- Tourist Bus trom Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Arrival and Departure Privative in Pokhara
- Aerea Jomsom Fare > Pokhara
- Airport Reception
- Arrival and Farewell Dinner
- All Trekking Licenses to the Annapurna Sanctuary
- Nepalese staff and local guide in English during the Trekking
- Consulting Viajar para Crescer Team
What is not included
- International flights;
- Personal equipment needed for the trip;
- Lunch and dinner in Katmandu and Pokhara;
- Personal travel insurance (mandatory) and medical emergency expenses;
- Bottled beverages, alcohol and mineral water;
- Electronics recharges, laundry services, phone calls and other extra personal expenses - tips needed by the team (guides and chargers);
- Nepal visa (+/- USD 45).
Know before you go
Our program is available to anyone in good physical condition. The participant should check the program specifications to determine whether it is suitable for him or not. It is the responsibility of each person to inform at the time of registration of any pre-existing medical problem. We will send you in advance a list of all necessary equipment and we will be at your disposal for further information.
- It is not necessary to have previous experience in trekkings.
- This circuit has moderate difficulty with intense days, an average of 5h of daily walks, reaching a maximum altitude of 5416.
- We always have to consider possible climatic changes, but the forecast, considering the date of the trip, is that temperatures can vary between 15 ºc to 22 ºc during the day and -5 ºc to 5ºc at night.
- The whole circuit is accompanied by guides and porters. Each member of the group carries a small backpack, only with his personal objects such as camera, protection for rain, water, etc.
- There are possibilities of strong winds, rain and snow during the course.
- The food includes a wide variety of menus, from typical local dishes to dishes that are close to western cuisine.
- The program includes the Pokhara flight to Jomsom, which offers a view of one of the deepest canyons in the world
- We will have electric power in most of the lodgings.
- In the days before the trip, we help each participant to select the necessary equipment - part of it can be purchased in Katmandu, for more affordable prices.
*Program for min 2 people *hotels for the nights in Katmandu and Pokhara.
*Accommodations during the trekking will be in guesthouses.
*The values will be converted into dollars on the day of payment;
*Payment form: 50% entrance // 50% in USD at check in;
*The itinerary may be changed depending on weather conditions and / or for reasons beyond our control.
*Reference value of the air ticket - destination Katmandu, Nepal (ktm) >> USD 1500,00
How to get there
- Departure point: Katmandu Airport
The rest of the payment should be made on arrival
|Activity ||General ||Services |
Posted onNos vemos pronto, em alguma montanha por aí…’ Gente, passando pra dizer que esses dias nepaleses seguem reverberando em mim e acredito que reverberará para sempre…
Como o mundo é grande, complexo e lindo.
Caminhar cercado pelas maiores montanhas do mundo, sem pressa e aprendendo a respeitar meu ritmo, mostrou como somos pequenos e grandes ao mesmo tempo…. ficou mais fácil respirar, depois da viagem…
Muito grata pela atenção de vocês, de maneira tão natural, em cada passo - da ansiedade e organização na pré viagem, até a despedida no aeroporto… om mani padme hum :)