15 Days » Immersion 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Dana Point, California
15 days / 14 nights
You can book your offer for 20% of the total amount.
According to the organizers deposit conditions limit delay, a full payment will be required for these dates.
Sunday, December 20, 2020
Please select your options to proceed.
YOUR SOULFUL EXPERIENCE AWAITS.
This 200 Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training exceeds Yoga Alliance standards.
We Perfected this certification with over 600+ Graduates through LIVE trainings.
Students can expect to have a deep understanding of yoga and a full range of yogic knowledge:
posture (asana), breathing (pranayama), philosophy, and applications in daily living.
The class size is limited, so every student receives personalized attention and has direct contact with their instructor. One factor that separates Yoga Teacher Academy from other teacher trainings is their teacher development module.
Most trainings offered only teach you how to instruct classes using their model, and that’s how most instructors fail. Yoga Teacher Academy has formulated the practice of finding your teaching voice and style, these two are a major key in your yoga teaching.
You will be helped in finding a teaching style that you build upon and find your voice teaching flow. In addition, you will learn how to lead a safe and well-balanced class. There will be three yoga traditions covered in this training;
Vinyasa, Yin, and Hatha.
Natural & Holistic Therapies
This 200 Hour Training that follows Yoga Alliance standards is 15 days. It is suggested to arrive a day early to get settled in and depart the day after graduation. Students can expect to have a deep understanding of yoga and a full range of yogic knowledge: posture (asana), breathing (pranayama), philosophy, and applications in daily living.
The class size is limited, so every student receives personalized attention and has direct guidance from their instructor. One factor that separates 11Exhale Yoga from other teacher trainings is their teacher development module.
Most trainings offered only teach you how to instruct classes using their model, and that’s how most instructors fail. 11Exhale Yoga has formulated the practice of finding your teaching voice and style, these two are a major key in your yoga teaching.
You will be helped in finding a teaching style that you build upon and find your voice teaching flow. In addition, you will learn how to lead a safe and well-balanced class. There will be three yoga traditions covered in this training; Hatha, Yin, and Vinyasa.
The language of yoga: Verbal communication is an essential skill for yoga instructors. Yoga has a language all of its own. An in-depth exploration of Sanskrit and the use of language in a yoga class will be covered.
Chakra subtle body anatomy: 11Exhale's advanced studies include a journey through the chakra system and how this interplays into your yoga practice and beyond.
Physical body anatomy: Learn not only the mechanics of moving safely through asana (the physical part of your practice) but also how to guide others safely too. With the proper understanding of anatomy and movement students and teachers can enjoy a lifelong practice.
Pranayama: Breath is essential to life and to yoga. Lead instructor Julianne Arce is passionate about teaching advanced pranayama. Topics include breathing technics and pranavayus. In this module, you will dive in to create a lasting change by removing what no longer serves you.
Hands-on adjustments: As the culture continues to disconnect by virtually connecting more, people are left craving human interaction. The hands-on adjustments module covers how to assist students in safe alignment through asana, getting students deeper through adjustments, and how to create comfort for students as they journey through their practice.
The business of yoga: With the right mentors and knowledge, it's easier to follow your passion in the yoga industry. Topics include social media strategy, industry trends, and how to get started.
Finding your voice: Understanding your own practice is not enough to safely guide others through yoga. Public speaking is the number one fear of people. You will be guided to find your voice so that you can authentically lead others through yoga. You will not learn and memorize a script but will have a full understanding and functional knowledge on how to communicate using your own voice.
Yoga philosophy, ethics, and lifestyle: Move beyond the physical practice of yoga and dive deeper into yoga philosophy, ethics, and lifestyle. One component of this module is an in-depth review of the yoga sutras and how they apply to modern culture.
The schedule will be defined depending on group needs. There is a previous work that can be done prior to arrival.
When staying with 11Exhale in Dana Point you'll enjoy a beachfront hotel for your SoCal Yoga Teacher Training. The recommended stay is with Dana Point Marina Inn.
Few destinations offer the waterfront experience and service excellence that you will find here at the Dana Point Marina Inn. As a guest, you’ll enjoy rooms featuring private balconies overlooking the pool and harbor. All guest rooms are equipped with a mini-fridge, flat-screen television, ironing board, air-conditioning, workspace, and in-room coffee makers. Complimentary amenities include Wi-Fi and a hot breakfast each morning.
At the hotel, you’ll find everything you need for a relaxing stay. Lounge and study by the heated outdoor pool and spa overlooking the marina. Take in the sunrise from your private balcony, with a fresh cup herbal, or take in the sunset sipping on a kombucha.
Take a stroll each day to training at the 11Exhale studio just a short 15-minute walk away.
If 11Exhale Yoga can assist you with finding additional accommodations or if you are a local resident and do not require accommodations reach out to 11Exhale with your request.
Come with friends, family, or solo - you’ll leave with a whole new yoga family
Food Types Supported
Additional Things to do
Richard Henry Dana Jr. called Dana Point, “the most romantic spot in California”. From Doheny State Beach to Dana Point Harbor to the cliffs of the Headlands Conservation Trail, this beach town is full of stunning views and treasures that are sure to make for great memories for your Yoga Teacher Training.
Dana Point is known as the Whale Capital of the West, you’re just about guaranteed to see blowhole bursts dotting the horizon throughout the season. The Beach Boys famously serenaded the scene in our town, as visitors have enjoyed sport fishing, sailing, watersports and more, for decades. Along with the surf, take in the turf of the town, on Pacific Coast Highway and Baby Beach just a stroll away.
Without a doubt, Dana Point glows year around. Come flow with 11Exhale in Orange County California's Dana Point.
● Dana Point Harbor, .1 Mile
● Doheny State Beach, .7 Miles
● Dana Point Farmers Market, .7 Miles
● Dana Point Lantern District, 1.2 Miles
● 1000 Steps Beach, 4.3 Miles
● Victoria Beach, 6.2 Miles
● Fashion Island, 16 Miles
● Disneyland, 34.2 Miles
● San Diego International Airport, 64.7 Miles
● Los Angeles International Airport, 62.6 Miles
● John Wayne Airport, 27.5 Miles
Dana Point Beaches
Dana Point beaches are among the most beautiful in Southern California. Stretching for nearly seven miles, visitors can find the perfect beach for surfing, paddleboarding, family time, sunbathing, volleyball or an evening bonfire. Dana Point beaches remain the centerpiece of life in this Orange County town, whether it’s spending the day in the waves or watching the sunset.
Paddleboarding in Dana Point
Stand-up paddleboarding, sometimes called SUP or simply paddleboarding, combines the art of balance with the sheer bliss of gliding atop the water. Standing on top of what is essentially a
through the water. In Dana Point, paddleboarding gives you a chance to get a work out on vacation while exploring the breathtaking beauty of the Southern California coastline.
Surfing at Doheny State Beach
Located right off of the Pacific Coast Highway, Doheny State Beach is iconic for being the best place to learn how to surf in California. The friendly waves welcome visitors to experience California surf culture and hang loose.
Dana Point Shopping
From upscale to unique, casual to beach chic, Dana Point features some of the best shopping in Orange County. Dana Point isn’t a mall crawl. Dana Point’s downtown features local artists and shops, while our neighboring town of San Clemente hosts an impressive outlet mall. Dana Point is a stylish blend of independent specialty shops, unique stores and upscale boutiques.
Dana Point Harbor showcases unique seaside shops at Dana Wharf, Mariner’s Village and Mariner’s Alley. Located adjacent the beach, Monarch Bay Plaza has a rich history of style and features upscale fashion boutiques, health and beauty services, fine furniture and specialty stores. And don’t forget the legendary surf and board shops.
Popular Dana Point Spas
One visit to Dana Point spas and your stress simply washes away with every inhale of the cleansing and calming ocean air. With its picturesque setting and incredible luxury resorts, Dana Point spas pamper you with some of the most relaxing and rejuvenating treatments in Orange County.
From romantic spa experiences for couples to individual total body wellness, the award-winning spas of Dana Point nourish your mind and soul with a blend of sun, sea and soothing natural treatments. Enter the best Dana Point spas and let tranquility take its course.
The Spa at Laguna Cliffs Marriott
The Spa at Laguna Cliffs Marriott is a magnificent 14,000 square-foot facility on the scenic bluffs of Dana Point, boasting a Vichy Shower, whirlpool, steam and a variety of sauna rooms, Swiss showers and private lockers. The adjacent 2,500 square foot Fitness Center is fully equipped with treadmills, elliptical trainers, bikes and flat-screen TVs.
This Dana Point spa customizes treatments and therapies that replenish the body and inspire the mind, while the idyllic surroundings and warm, gracious service will soothe the spirit. Their seasonal specials and packages bring remarkable savings on massages, skincare and other services. You’ll want to take The Spa at Laguna Cliffs Marriott home with you, and that’s easy to do with lotions and more from their Signature Orange line.
The Miraval Spa at Monarch Beach Resort
Globally recognized for its “Life in Balance” philosophy, The Miraval Spa at Monarch Beach Resort offers an array of innovative programs, treatments and wellness activities. Choose from more than 70 signature treatments developed at the spa’s flagship location in Tucson, Arizona. Each one is designed to awaken the senses, create balance and promote a sense of well-being. You will also discover an entirely new catalog of services created specifically for Monarch Beach Resort, featuring California-inspired ingredients like crystal salt stones, algae and marine mud.
When you book at this Dana Point spa, you’ll have the run of Miraval’s luxurious amenities such as the eucalyptus-infused steam room, whirlpool furnished with a cascading waterfall, relaxing lounges with complimentary herbal tea and an aromatherapy sauna.
Spa treatments / Therapies
The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel Spa
Whether you’re visiting for a massage, facial, manicure, pedicure, classes or any combination of services, The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel Spa offers unparalleled attention in your Dana Point spa experience. This Dana Point spa uses elements of the ocean to restore balance and offers a comprehensive wellness journey designed to nurture the mind, body and spirit. Spa treatments, from massages to skin therapies, incorporate sea salt, algae, minerals and water to leave guests feeling renewed.
The spa’s fitness centerw, with dramatic sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean, is furnished with top-of-the-line resistance and weight-training equipment, personal training and yoga and pilates classes. There’s no better compliment to the beautiful Southern California sunshine than the tranquility of a relaxing day at a Dana Point spa. When you’re planning your activities, be sure to include some time for soothing inactivity, too.
What is included
- Guided yoga practices
- 3 yoga traditions (Vinyasa, Hatha, Yin)
- Advanced yoga business training
- 14 nights accommodation
- Yoga teacher certification program
- Yoga teacher training manual
- Certificate of completion
- Cacao ceremony
- Arm balance and inversion training
- 90 days of online yoga on demand
- Yoga teacher academy journal
- Drone photo-shoot
- Dedicated yoga teacher training app
- Lifetime access to virtual yoga academy
What is not included
- Laundry services
- Airport transfers
- Alcoholic beverages and non-included drinks
- Taxi fares
- Train fares
- Uber fares and all other transportations cost
- All tips for the drivers, guides, maids, and bell boys
- Optional excursions and transportation
- Any other activities
- Gratuity for any massage services
- Healing sessions
- Items of a personal nature (gifts, toll calls, excess baggage, and medical costs)
- Round trip flight from your home to San Diego
- Souvenir shopping
- The costs of hospitalization and evacuation from remote areas
- Travel insurance
- Additional expenses arising from the delay or extension of a tri
Know before you go
The Dana Point Marina Inn has taken all necessary steps to maintain safety standards outlined by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the American Hotel & Lodging Association (AHLA).
Below are the steps taken to ensure the safety of Guests and Staff.
● Each guest suite is thoroughly cleaned by gloved attendants, using CDC-approved cleaning products.
● Housekeeping will not service any guest suites during the stay. However, any necessary items to guests, upon request, will be delivered. Delivery attendants will be wearing protective gloves.
● CDC-approved cleaning products are used to wipe down door handles, rails, and elevator buttons frequently throughout each day.
● Lobby furniture is lightly misted with Lysol periodically throughout each day.
● All associates wear a mask and gloves.
● Associates working at the hotel may not exhibit any signs of sickness. All who are working have chosen to be here and agree to follow all safety guidelines.
● Signs are posted throughout the hotel to remind guests to maintain social distancing.
● Front Desk attendants do not touch either your ID or credit card, instead having you present them to us on the counter.
● Credit card machines are wiped down after each use.
● Hand Sanitizing stations have been installed throughout the property.
● Ongoing education for the Hotel associates about maintaining good health and staying home when sick.
● Breakfast is currently being served as a Grab and Go service instead of the usual breakfast buffet.
● Uses cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus.
● Linens, towels and laundry washed in line with local authority guidelines.
● Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays.
● The accommodation partner we work with follows the guidelines of local authorities.
● Equipment for activities is disinfected before and/or after use.
● Cashless payment available.
● Physical distancing is maintained.
● Instructors maintain a distance from the client at all times possible.
● Activities take place outside where possible.
● Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by the local government.
● Hand sanitizer available in guest rooms and key areas.
● Process in place to check the health of guests.
● First aid kit available.
● A room is available to isolate suspected or infected COVID-19 patients.
● Protective masks are available for all staff.
How to get there
LAX Los Angeles International Airport 84 km. Transfer not provided
SAN San Diego International Airport 94 km. Transfer not provided
SNA John Wayne Airport 28 km. Transfer not provided
Driving directions from Los Angeles
● Take the I-5 South to exit 79/CA-1
● Once you’re off the freeway, you’ll find yourself almost immediately at Doheny State Beach. Seriously, the ocean is right there when you get off of the exit.
Driving directions from San Diego
● Take the I-5 North for 61 miles to exit 79/CA-1 towards the Pacific Coast Highway. Boom! You’re in Dana Point.
Arrival by airplane
With the recent upgrades to Dana Point’s nearest airport, John Wayne Airport (SNA), and five other airports within 100 miles of Dana Point, it’s never been easier to fly to Southern California. From John Wayne Airport, it’s a nearly traffic-free, 25-minute drive down CA-73 to Dana Point. Most rental car companies tie the license plates to a toll transponder, making it seamless for you to get from the airport to the ocean. No searching for spare change to pay a toll!
Nearby airports include:
● John Wayne Airport, Orange County (SNA)
● Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
● LA/Ontario International Airport (ONT)
● Long Beach Airport (LGB)
● San Diego International Airport (SAN)
● Palm Springs International Airport (PSP)
I-5 is the primary north-south route through Orange County and passes through the eastern portion of the city, making getting to Dana Point by car a breeze. State Route 1 begins in Dana Point and continues northwest through the city to other coastal Orange County towns and attractions. Those who prefer to travel by train or bus will be happy to hear that both Amtrak and Metrolink service nearby San Juan Capistrano and San Clemente. From there, you can Uber or take the Dana Point Trolley into town.
The rest of the payment should be made 15 days before arrival
|Activity ||General ||Services |