8 Days » Solo Yoga Mandala Retreat, Paros, Greece
You can book your offer for 50% of the total amount.
According to the organizers deposit conditions limit delay, a full payment will be required for these dates.
Monday, October 11, 2021
Please select your options to proceed.
The Solo Yoga Mandala Retreat is a Yoga Immersion
It is a yoga coaching retreat that includes both personal sessions & group classes, self-development, and tailored yoga practice for you to take home.
- This program is designed to strengthen your physical body & immune system, heal any issue that may be blocking your progress, to rejuvenate & to center you, to learn and practice different styles of yoga with senior teachers.
- You will advance your yoga knowledge, through a method of embodiment, and develop a consistent home practice. Upon completion of this retreat, you may experience Integral transformation and renewal in your life, feel inspired, balanced in body & mind.
- You will gain focus, clarity, and inner strength. Learn how to practice and the purpose and principals that support that process: get all the skills you need to embody the core teachings of yoga to live a yogic lifestyle.
- Through a Mandala of practices that vary from empowering and strengthening to rejuvenating and healing we teach: Integral Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa & Yin Yoga. We integrate Meditation, Breathwork, Sound, Chakra Work, Yoga Nidra, Body Enhancement, Alternative Therapies, Transformational Yoga and Yoga Therapeutics.
- We guide you to develop awareness through the body and energetic alignment through the breath. We teach yoga addressing each individual’s body-mind type. This Mandala Immersion is AnapnoeYoga®Awareness through the body’ signature program.
- These practices are meant to help us feel better about who we are, to release tension, to open ourselves up to greater possibilities. to understand, love who we are, and to connect to the innate divine that already resides within ourselves.
- From the mandala schedule, you can choose the classes you wish to take and leave others. Take a chance to nurture and center yourself with Yoga and the beauty of nature in this magnificent location in the Cycladic village of Naousa at Paros Island-Greece.
This Yoga Immersion is both personal assessment with the teacher and group classes during the whole period of your stay with the aim of embodying Yoga as Lifestyle and integrating a consistent practice in your daily life. It comprises a tailored practice for you to take home.
We offer an integral practice that cultivates presence and embodiment. The program includes group classes all day and personal guidance with experienced teachers. There is time to rest and enjoy the island & access to a variety of alternative wellness sessions and massages.
Yoga sessions are rejuvenating and balancing practices (solar-lunar). The emphasis of the classes is on fluidity through the breath and awareness through the body. In every class, we move creatively through all groups of Asana creating full body transformation, circulation and centring. Chakra work, Pranayama, Mantra, Yoga Nidra and Meditation are integrated within the practice.
Classes are in the English language. Daily morning practice 3 hr and afternoon additional 1,5 hr. Enough time left to enjoy the island, the sea, the sun and the Greek relaxed way of living.
Mats and other props used are available at Yoga Shala, you don’t need to take anything with you. Practices will be at Yoga Shala in Naousa village. Practices outdoors will be scheduled during the retreat.
Yoga of Awakening
We begin with awareness through the body-mind because it’s important to start with the foundation where we understand not only how to build the yoga pose from the ground up, but to stand on our own two feet. We learn to connect to our breath, observe our body and understand the relationship we have with ourselves and the impact our thoughts have on our health, wellness and life
I designed this practices to meet the student where they’re at. For some of you, your interest might be getting stronger and more flexible and in that case, there is value in this practices for you. If your interest is to understand a little bit more about the mind-body connection and the impact that our thoughts have on our health and wellness, then there’s an aspect of this practice that will meet that particular need. If your interest is to move into a deeper level of emotional healing and to even open yourself to a more committed and connected relationship with your Self then there’s also aspects of this practice that will speak to you.
Wherever you are at, the invitation is just to simply breathe and be present with your experience, to open into something else, into something new. Then this practice will allow you to step into the next aspect of your own exploration.
These practices are meant to help us to feel better about who we are, to release tension, to open ourselves up to a greater possibility. to understand, love who we are and to connect to the innate divine that already resides within ourselves.
Natural & Holistic Therapies
Accommodation with breakfast is at the tranquil Sunrise accommodation in Naousa, with swimming pool and wonderful views, just five minutes walk away from the yoga studio.
In the evening we suggest taking a short walk to the Open Garden Restaurant for a delicious dinner.
Breakfast , Dinner
Food Types Supported
Spa treatments / Therapies
- Massage Therapies
- Chakra Reading
- Healing Therapies
- Tailored Practice
- Personal Sessions
What is included
- 14 nights at Sunrise Apartments
- Buffet Breakfast & Dinner Veggie at Open Garden Restaurant
- Daily morning Yoga practice 3 hr and afternoon additional 1,5 hr.
What is not included
- Travel Insurance
- Massage & Alternative Therapies At Yoga Shala
Know before you go
Buffet breakfast at the hotel.
The dinner menu at Open Garden restaurant has been developed by chef Elda Molla following basic Ayurveda principles creatively using different herbs, colours & textures. Just five minutes walk away from the yoga studio. In the evening we suggest taking a short walk to the Open Garden Restaurant for a delicious dinner.
Elda Molla is a Greek-Belgian chef, owner of Open Garden Restaurant in Naoussa, Paros. She started working in a professional kitchen at the age of fourteen as a commis de cuisine and had her first acknowledged chef’s position a few years later, at the age of 21, after working with the Italian chef Lorenzo of La Strada restaurant in Athens.
Arrival & departure dates, as well as Sundays, are days without instruction! We recommend arrival and Departure on Sundays, however, you can schedule your retreat any time.
Transfers are not included in the cost of the retreat and can be arranged for you with a taxi.
How to get there
You can fly from Athens to Paros directly with Aegean Airlines.
Fly, You should arrive in Athens on the 4th before noon so you can take the bus to the Piraeus port and catch the 17:30 ferry to Paros
– A bus shuttles from Athens airport arrivals to Piraeus port for 10Euro every 20 minutes.
– Boats depart daily from Piraeus at 07.25 and arrive in Paros at 11.40 & 17:30 arriving in Paros at 21:45.
– Let us know the details of your arrival time in advance so we can arrange your transfer to the hotel.
– Boats depart daily from Paros at 19.15 and arrive Piraeus at 23.15
If you would like to extend your stay in Paros for a few days, we can help to arrange this
- Flight and boat transfers not included
- Transfers from the port of arrival to the hotel are not included but can be arranged with a taxi. Cost is 35 Euro per transfer
The rest of the payment should be made on arrival
|Activity ||General ||Services |