6 Days » Online Yoga Nidra Course
Deposit is full payment for this offer.
Saturday, August 31, 2120
Please select your options to proceed.
Register yourself for Online Yoga Nidra Course.
This is 6 days of intensive Online Yoga Nidra Course aims to guide aspirants to reveal their deeper layers of the mind and cultivate a harmonious lifestyle. Sri Yoga Ashram is a certified school from Yoga Alliance USA located in Rishikesh, India.
We give you the opportunity to learn Yoga Nidra from your home and from all around the world for 6 days. Yogi Arpit Ji has instructed in various schools of Rishikesh and got unbelievable gratefulness from the understudies from all corners of the world.
He shows yoga as a smooth and graceful lifestyle. He started learning yoga at the most famed Bihar School of Yoga, Munger.
He is additionally the follower of Swami Niranjanananda(Bihar School of Yoga) the well-known yoga school in India.
He we will also be pleased to guide you and support you through this process as he has a Yoga Bachelor degree and a Master degree and a very good knowledge of the human body & psychology.
What Is Yoga Nidra?
Yoga Nidra is a guided relaxation meditation technique. Yoga Nidra or yogic sleep is a state of dynamic sleep of consciousness between deep sleep and wakefulness. In this practice you will learn how to relax consciously.
Yoga Nidra help us to open the deep doors of the mind and dissolve the old samskars, habits or tendency of the mind and born a new one which can help to, develop the memory, increase knowledge and creativity or transform one’s nature.
- What is yoga Nidra ?
- Proper meaning of relaxation ?
- How to apply Yoga Nidra on yourself and other people ?
- How you can work on your chakras ?
- How to release everyday stress and tensions ?
- How to balance and focus the mind ?
- How to improve sleep and get rid of insomnia ?
What is included
- All classes will be live
- All three levels of Yoga Nidra- Yoga Nidra for Beginners, intermediate and advanced practitioners.
- 6 days courses (Every Monday to Saturday)
- Total 6 Hours (1 hour everyday)
- 2 hours theory and 4 hour practice
After the completion of the courses you will get a One week Yoga Alliance USA certificate.