6 Days » Energy of Transformation Yoga Retreat in Taranto, Italy
6 days / 5 nights
You can book your offer for 50% of the total amount.
According to the organizers deposit conditions limit delay, a full payment will be required for these dates.
Sunday, September 27, 2020
Please select your options to proceed.
In a typical family house in the heart of Puglia, join Jeanne and Maria to enjoy the Indian summer in a transformative retreat that will allow you to deepen your yoga practice as well as to start new beginnings despite the first half of the year being so particular and destabilizing for everyone.
- 2 Transformational workshops
- Daily yoga practices with meditation
- "Conscious movies" open air cinema nights / "conscious talks"
- Choice of massage, private yoga session, or local cooking workshop
- Beautiful location, typical Southern Italian houses, and a big garden
- Organic local vegetarian food
- Swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- 5 Nights accommodation
Natural & Holistic Therapies
This program, conceived specifically by Jeanne and Maria, offers the right balance between deeply exploring the body and the mind with an average of 6 hours of yoga per day.
The practice includes:
- A progressive introduction to meditation followed by 1 hour 30 minutes of Vinyasa (Dynamic yoga) each morning with personalized adjustments
- Two workshops every other afternoon to discuss about change in both spiritual and practical terms
- A gentle 1-hour practice of Yin or Nidra at the end of the day to assimilate
- A 1-hour wellness appointment of your choice with one of the teachers to recharge your batteries
- In the evening, open air screenings of “conscious movies” in the garden and discussions
1-Hour Wellness Appointment (Choose only 1)
- Reiki energy treatment
- Relaxing massage
- 100% Personalized yoga private lesson (private discussion on a theme of your choice)
You will be accommodated in individual stone houses (single or double rooms) typical of the region: the famous "trulli" of Puglia. A swimming pool is also at your disposal and the electric bikes to explore the region and its beaches when you wish.
This is an ancient Trulli of three large cones and three lamias with vaulted roofs. Large and welcoming, it comprises of two double bedrooms, with double beds, each with its own proper bathroom with shower and wall hairdryer.
Each bedroom has the possibility of adding an additional bed. In the spacious sitting room, there is a table with chairs, a radio/stereo/cd player and a stone arch from which you enter into a smaller trullo where you will find a small kitchen area, complete with a fridge, a four-ring gas cooker, and a microwave oven. Outside, situated under a pergola hung with vines, there is a barbecue and also another table with chairs where you can dine in the fresh air, surrounded by saplings and pomegranate trees.
This building is an ancient Trulli, with seven beautifully restored cone sand some delightful authentic stone features, such as a manger and some stone rings where the pack animals were tied. The welcoming interior has two bedrooms, one with a double bed and one with two singles, with the possibility of adding a baby’s cot. The bathroom, created from a little trullo, is complete with a shower and wall hairdryer. The accommodation is also equipped with satellite TV and a radio / stereo / CD player. All household linen for the bedrooms, bathroom, and kitchen are provided.
Outside is a beautiful old-fashioned circular threshing floor surrounded by an old dry-stone wall, in the center of which stands an olive tree, waiting to welcome you back from your day’s sightseeing. In this courtyard outside table with chairs, a garden umbrella, and a barbecue, where you can experience the joy of dining by the light of the stars.
This is a typical barrel-vaulted building, very sunny, with windows looking out over the swimming pool and the garden. Inside is a bedsitting room, snug and cool, consists of a living room with a dining area and a sofa bed, a double bedroom.
It is complete with all the comforts and bed-bath-kitchen linens. All household linen is provided. The kitchenette is equipped with a gas hob, refrigerator, microwave oven, etc. If necessary, we can supply a child’s cot. There is also an outside area complete with garden table and chairs, a big umbrella and a barbecue.
Brunch , Dinner , Snacks, Drinks
Food Types Supported
Lacto-Ovo Vegetarian, Organic, Vegetarian
Additional Things to do
Beauty, authenticity, tranquility, nature, history, entertainment, and unrepeatable experiences: this, and much more, is what Valle d'Itria offers, the enchanting valley that stands among the most beautiful and evocative villages of Puglia. Trulli Valle d'Itria B&B is located right in the heart of this charming valley, just a few kilometers from the most poetic villages, such as Locorotondo, Cisternino, Alberobello, and Ostuni.
What is included
- 6-Hour daily yoga practice
- Energetic work, individual yoga session, or massage (1 session of your choice)
- 5 Nights accommodation
- Brunch, dinner, and snacks
- Yoga props (blocks, bolsters, straps, etc.)
- Workshop material.
What is not included
- Flight tickets
- Transfer from the airport
- Extra services (bike rental, etc.)
- Yoga mats (please bring your own yoga mat)
How to get there
Please book your flight to arrive at Bari Karol Wojtyła Airport (BRI). Trulli Valle d'Itria can organize a pick-up from the airport for an extra cost, please let them know if you need a taxi.
The rest of the payment should be made 30 days before arrival
|Activity ||General ||Services |