15 Days » Self-Paced 200-Hour Online Yoga Teacher Training
Deposit is full payment for this offer.
Friday, December 31, 2021
Please select your options to proceed.
Find your own voice in teaching yoga
World’s Premiere Virtual Yoga Teacher Training Certification Scholarship Program, 11Exhale Yoga is accepting Applications! Total Scholarship Award 2,788 USD. This course that accredited by Yoga Alliance is only 300 USD.
Prepare yourself for transformation. This virtual yoga teacher training with 11Exhale will guide you to grow in ways you never imagined. 11Exhale wants to make you an elite yoga teacher. They will help you to find your voice to confidently guide others on their yoga journey. This will all happen from the comfort of where YOU'RE at!
There are a certain amount of spots for this Scholarship. Prices will increase by August 1st to 500 USD.
You will need a webcam or smartphone with a camera. Block time in your schedule to review material. There are required reading books, so in addition to the price of the program, prepare less than 100 USD for books. You will also need proficiency in English, as all instruction and the final exam is given in English.
You do not need a certain amount of "time" before you can enroll in yoga teacher training. Past graduates refer to this as listening to the voice inside when it’s "time" to deepen your practice and follow your passion. Graduates come from all different walks of life, even self-taught yogis who heard the voice inside to help others through the power of yoga.
Students who complete this online training before December 31st, 2020 are eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT®).
-How the training works
The training will be held online. You will have 24/7 access to your online classroom. You can use your iPad or other mobile devices to complete this training. You will have live training options with Julianne, all of the core training and learning material will be available on-demand. You will be able to access your courses 24/7 on any of your mobile devices, desktop, or laptop. You can take this course based on real-time or at your own pace that suits your schedule for 2 weeks and extends it as you like.
-Requirements in order to graduate and receive certification
1. To graduate from the program you must:
- Complete home practices
- Complete journal assignments
- Asana worksheets
- Class observations
- Virtual teaching to your peers including a class final
- Paper on the yoga philosophy
2. All students will complete the 200-hour program with the following modules:
- Module One: Yoga Humanities
- Module Two: Anatomy & Physiology
- Module Three: Yoga poses
- Module Four: Vinyasa
- Module Five: Meditation and pranayama
- Module Six: Yoga business master class: Turn your passion into a career and most comprehensive business of yoga available
- Module Seven: Teacher development: The journey to finding your voice to confidently lead others (cueing, ethics, boundaries, class orientation, props, finding your authentic voice)
- Module Eight: Subtle body (including Chakras)
-Category hours required by the Yoga Alliance
- Techniques, training, and practice - 75 hours
- Anatomy and physiology - 30 hours
- Yoga humanities - 30 hours
- Professional essentials - 50 hours
What is included
- Certificate of completion and eligible to register with Yoga Alliance® upon completion before December 31st, 2020
- Lifetime Membership to the Facebook group with 24/7 support
- On-demand training released every week
- 180 non-contact hours and 20 contact hours
- Digital Teacher Training Manual (PDF)
- Learn 1 Tradition - VINYASA
- Private Training Accountability Group
- Fast Start Yoga Teacher Training Action Guide
What is not included
- Accommodation and meals
- Yoga props
Know before you go
Platform Requirements | Zoom :
Zoom is a free service to download
- A PC/Laptop/Macbook or Tablet.
- A camera/ webcam
- Stable internet connection
Posted onI found my teaching voiceIf you are considering yoga teacher training, this was beautiful experience.