4 Days » 5 Elements Retreat with Yoga and Ayurveda, La Palma, Canary Island, Spain
4 days / 3 nights
You can book your offer for 14% of the total amount.
According to the organizers deposit conditions limit delay, a full payment will be required for these dates.
Saturday, July 6, 2120
Please select your options to proceed.
Yoga and Nature retreat in the magical La Palma, Canary Islands
Aloha! La Palma Holistic Experience wants to offer you a weekend of health, nature and pure life on the magical island of La Palma, Canary Islands. This is a personalized yoga retreat that will take you to rediscover your own essence according to the ancient natural medicine of India, Ayurveda, with personalized diet tips, herbal tea infusions and through various types of massages. There will also be practice of various styles of yoga, bio vegetarian and vegan food meditations, body treatments with local products such as aloe vera and more. All this from the hand of a certified team in India with more than 30 years of experience. An unique and unforgettable experience!
- Suitable for all levels of practice
- 4 days of holistic healing in places of charm
- Custom yoga sessions in different styles
- Excursions in protected natural parks between mountains and sea
- Organic brunch, picnic and dinner menu
- 1 Massage and natural body treatment
- 3 Nights accommodation
Natural & Holistic Therapies
On the day of arrival you will respond to a brief Ayurveda test to establish your dosha and start a personalized and healthy program based on different styles of yoga, such as Vinyasa, Iyengar and Nidra, herbal tea infusions and massage with different official oils.
Day of arrival:
Cozy Bio fresh fruit juice
20:00 Bio vegetarian or vegan dinner
Days 2 to 3
08:30 - 10:00 Yoga
10:15 Brunch (hearty Bio breakfast)
11:30 Daily activities or excursions (hiking, snorkeling, etc.)
18:30 Natural body treatment and massages
20:00 Bio vegetarian or vegan dinner
Day of departure
08:30 - 09:45 Yoga
10:00 Organic brunch
Departure (depends on the departure time of the flight or boat)
The consumption of tobacco, alcohol and / or meat is not advisable during the retreat. The most important thing is to have fun and follow the Flow of the Magic Planet.
The La Palma Holistic Experience programs are also adapted to your wishes.
La Casa Rural ChaMiquela, is surrounded by ancient forests on a mountain next to the sea and five minutes from the beautiful beach of Nogales. It is a small complex of typical rural houses from the 1700s restructured with a luxurious atmosphere, very quiet with a large garden full of organic fruit trees, flowers, barbecue area, etc.
Your accommodation offers a fireplace, heating, a garden terrace, its own kitchen, parking, free firewood, a washing machine, a microwave, a dishwasher, bed linen and towels. It is possible to take fruits from the organic farm, corral eggs, etc. It also offers large yoga shalas with views of the sea and the forest.
Brunch , Dinner , Snacks, Drinks
Food Types Supported
Ayurvedic, Gluten Free , Lacto-Ovo Vegetarian, Organic, Raw, Vegan, Vegetarian, Yogic Diet
Additional Things to do
To feel the benefit of a new state of body and mind, we offer different and fun outdoor activities such as:
- Snorkeling in natural pools and places with crystal clear waters. La Palma Holistic Experience can provide you with diving masks and wetsuits in case you want to be warmer.
- Trekking through the sacred green forests of La Isla Bonita, enjoying great biodiversity while consciously breathing among trees and flowers with memorable views.
- Meditation with the stars. Since it is one of the most famous places for its visibility, the Roque de los Muchachos observatory, recognized as one of the most important worldwide
- Walk along the long natural sandy beach with waves and oxygen.
- Possibility of going to the world-renowned Roque de los Muchachos Astronomical Observatory to see the galaxies.
- Sail on a traditional wooden sailboat or hike alongside the whales with a sailing yacht
- Trekking tour to the incredible caldera of Taburiente, the caldera of a sleeping giant volcano with forest trails, great biodiversity and waterfalls.
- Excursion to natural pools
- Excursion to the Museum of Archeology on pre-Hispanic culture
- Climbing to a more remote and wild place by mountain and sea
- MTB or Down Hill tour
- Kayaking or SUP excursions through crystal clear sea caves
- Permaculture and mud workshops
- Cooking lessons
- Ayurveda massage workshops
- English classes
- Surf lessons
Spa treatments / Therapies
The La Palma Holistic Experience team is pleased to present its natural wellness treatments made by Rosa Lakshmi (teacher of the Italian Federation of Hatha Yoga for 35 years and graduated in natural cosmetics); and Ale B. Gurukkal (graduated from Ayurveda Kalari massages and herbal treatments at CVN Kalari from EP Vasudeva Gurukkal, Kerala, 2000).
Ayurveda is an ancient Medical Science from the time of Vedic scriptures in India (5000 years) based on a natural way of healing made from personalized Yoga, diet, massage and more.
- Ayurveda Kalari massages
The first part of the massage is based on large movements throughout the body, focusing on balancing the flow of vital energies through the nadis (body channels of the nervous system), balancing chakras (circular energy centers), strengthening of the lymphatic system and the balance of blood circulation and nervous systems; preparing the body for a second phase with muscle decontraction techniques.
Helps cleanse and revitalize the whole body and mind in combination with pranayama (breathing techniques) and shavasana (mindful relaxation). It is divided into three main forms of therapy and massage:
- Sukha Tirummu
The relaxing Kacha Tirummu, a sports massage with yoga poses.
A therapeutic treatment made with a cotton bag filled with 20 powdered medicinal plants (Marma Kizhi) heated over Ayurvedic oil and spread over an inflamed area. It helps relieve sciatic nerve, nerve pain, arthritis, post traumatic discomfort, disc problems, muscle contractions, etc.
- Marma point acupressure
Through the pressure of the fingers on special vital points (108) throughout the body, it is possible to balance various systems.
- Natural body and facial treatments
Body aloe and face masks
Aloe Vera Barbadensis grows here and is collected just before use to maintain its myriad qualities, as it has been done from ancient Egypt. Rich in vitamins, antioxidants, minerals and amino acids that help regenerate the skin of subtle tissues and eliminate sunburn and dry skin. During the subsequent treatment of the massage and combined with medicinal plant oils, it helps their absorption and natural assimilation.
Body and facial masks with local mud:
La Palma Holistic Experience uses different types of clays or muds, mixing them with mineral waters or from local marine reserves. They help extract impurities to the skin's surface. Depending on the type of clays, you can receive different effects such as anti-inflammatories, antiseptics, cleansers, nutrients, etc.
Sea and volcanic salt peeling:
La Palma Holistic Experience uses soft local volcanic sand and mineral-rich sea salt that purifies the skin. Before starting a massage, it is good to have a gentle exfoliation, removing the outermost layer of dead skin cells and leaving it softer and smoother, ready to better receive all the plant nutrients and custom healing oils.
Thai yoga massage
It is a sequence of passive pressures and stretches with rhythmic sequences on the synchronized breathing of the therapist and the receiver. Helps to gain flexibility, release muscle tension and get a new feeling of well-being.
Sports and deep tissue massage:
Mainly indicated for those who practice high intensity sports and need a deeper pressure that penetrates below the superficial layer to relieve contractures after playing a sport or stimulate activation with less pressure before playing sports.
What is included
- Welcome with organic fruit juice
- 3 Nights accommodation in a single or shared double room and private bathrooms in a garden villa
- Ayurvedic diagnosis with a personal diet
- 3 Comprehensive yoga classes for all levels of 90 minutes each with small groups of up to five guests with a mix of Vinyasa, Nidra and Iyengar styles
- 1 1-hour Ayurveda or Thai massage with the use of different oils and personalized techniques
- 1 Personalized body and facial treatment with local ingredients made from scrub and sea salt mask, perhaps clay and organic fresh aloe vera
- 3 daily organic menus (brunch, picnic and vegetarian or vegan dinners made with fresh and organic local products)
- Water and herbal infusions according to Ayurveda and advice on a personalized diet.
- 1 Excursion to a natural park in the forest
- 1 Excursion to the longest sandy beach on the island with crystal clear waters and waves full of oxygen
- 1 Ayurveda cooking class
What is not included
- Trekking shoes
- Drinks outside the resort
- Transfer from the airport to the pick-up location (available for an extra cost of 35 euros, maximum 4 people)
Know before you go
Let food be Your Medicine, Medicine be Your food "- Hippocrates, 400 B.C.
5 Elements Holistic Retreats Team believes that you are what you eat, as you can feel it after years of conscious inner listening. Its main holistic chefs, Ale B Gurukkal, Hatha yoga teacher, Ayurveda therapist and passionate about Mediterranean and international cuisine, and Rosalba Lakshmi, teacher of the European Yoga Federation since the 1980s. They will also be supported by a passionate local team.
In addition to having a long family culinary tradition based in Sicily, they participate in seminars of the association 'Art of living' on food. Every day they pick organic vegetables and fruits from small local farmers to prepare them sattvic, possibly raw or less cooked and steamed to keep alive all the alkalizing nutritional properties.
Feel the flavor and prana (energy) of the food, which is made with love, passion and knowledge about Sicilian and Mediterranean cuisine. Only then will your consciousness focus on what you eat to feel Tantric.
How to get there
This rural complex is located at the entrance of one of the greenest places on the island and the well known Cubo de la Galga. This is a route that will take you back in time, an ancient forest that has hardly changed in two million years, where you will find a variety of laurel trees such as vineyards, aceviños, barbusanos and laurels, mixed with ferns, chestnuts and lime trees .
Nogales Beach - 5 minutes
Santa Cruz de La Palma - 15-20 minutes
SPC - La Palma Airport 15 km - Transfer available for additional € 35 per person
Arrival by plane
Please book your flight to arrive at Santa Cruz de La Palma airport (SPC). The transfer to and from the airport has an additional cost of 35 euros for groups of maximum 4 people. The Palma Holistic Experience will pick you up from the airport.
There are direct flights from the north airport of Tenerife (more north) and from Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
How to get there driving from the city of Santa Cruz de La Palma
Follow the direction to Barlovento, north, along the east coast.
As soon as you pass the town of Puntallana, turn towards the town of La Galga.
Follow the sign for 'Chamiquela Casas Rurales'.
Arrival by boat
You can get there by boat from Los Cristianos (15 min from the south airport) and Santa Cruz, in Tenerife, to the port of Santa Cruz de La Palma. The transfer to and from the port has an additional cost of 30 euros for groups of maximum 4 people. La Palma Holistic Experience will pick you up from the port.
Fully Refundable during COVID-19 pandemic
The rest of the payment should be made on arrival
|Activity ||General ||Services |
Availability Notes / comments.
Book with flexible conditions
Need to cancel your trip due to COVID-19 ? You can reschedule your booking free of charge or receive store credit for your non-refundable deposit and re-book anytime.