20 Days » 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Ganga Campus, Rishikesh, India
20 days / 19 nights
You can book your offer for 14% of the total amount.
According to the organizers deposit conditions limit delay, a full payment will be required for these dates.
Please select your options to proceed.
For those, open to the hidden dimensions of life and its mysteries.
This 200hrs YTT course has all the tools for aspiring Yoga Teachers to develop a solid foundation to be able to find a unique Yogic self-expression. This experience can be a milestone in the journey of Yoga seekers to explore the age old tradition, its practices, principles and concepts.
This comprehensive 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training course spontaneously familiarizes the participants with the fundamentals of yoga philosophy. It will help intensify and master Yoga Asanas with their subtle understanding and effects on mind & body. Study of Human Anatomy & Physiology will provide an enhanced approach to deal certain ailments & injuries. Daily Pranayama and Meditation practice along with Mantra chanting will help nurture inner strength with peaceful balancing properties. Through this 200hrs Yoga TTC, Rishikesh Yogpeeth aims at creating a taste of yogic discipline, diet and cleansing rituals. All this is designed to deepen the understanding of yoga and become a confident and competent Yoga instructor cum practitioner.
200hrs Yoga Certification is the very first step for any aspiring Yoga Teacher / Instructor to teach this ancient art of health, harmony and wellbeing on a world-wide level. This is one of the most acceptable minimum standards set by an organization to teach Yoga in recent times. Credit goes to Yoga Alliance, USA for all the efforts made to bring an idea of regulation over learning and teaching Yoga by setting up the designations for Yoga Schools and Yoga professional's world over. After a successful completion of 200hrs curriculum from a RYS 200 Yoga School (Registered Yoga School at 200hrs level) with 200hrs Yoga Certification, participants are eligible to get registered with Yoga Alliance, USA for a designation of RYT 200 (Registered Yoga Teacher at 200hrs level).
For those, open to the hidden dimensions of life and its mysteries, Rishikesh Yogpeeth offers 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India. This 200hrs YTT course has all the tools for aspiring Yoga Teachers to develop a solid foundation to be able to find a unique Yogic self-expression. This experience can be a milestone in the journey of Yoga seekers to explore the age old tradition, its practices, principles and concepts.
This 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course is for anyone from anywhere, with any background, nationality or religion. Be ready, it may open up the gate of possibilities, can bring wonders especially for those stuck with the ideas of limitations, can be magical, if you are already interested in exploration of this ancient Indian art & science of Yoga.
Medium of communication in this course is English, so it requires a certain amount of proficiency in the language to be able to handle and respond to the instructions and lectures. There are no educational requirements to join it. As long as you are able to express yourself and be who you are, you're welcome.
The age of the Candidate shouldn't be less than 18 or more than 60 at the time of admission. In case of any of these situations a prior permission from the executive committee of Rishikesh Yogpeeth is mandatory.
Individuals experiencing injuries or ailments are advised to get in touch with a Medical professional before joining the course. Rishikesh Yogpeeth may ask for a letter of permission as a prerequisite from that Medical authority. In case of pregnancy, a certificate of medical authorization is a must to be able to participate in this physically and mentally intensive discipline.
Due to any reason, if a participant is found unfit to complete the course curriculum, Rishikesh Yogpeeth keeps the right to discontinue his/her course without any refund. In some of the inevitable situations Rishikesh Yogpeeth may allow participants to complete the course in the near future with the same fee and no additional charges.
Kindly be aware that the traditional Indian methods of teaching this ancient art of Yoga may differ from a western philosophical standpoint. During the Course, there also is a possibility that the fundamental understanding of Yogic Path may come up differently in comparison to the Yoga School in West. Therefore it's very important for the participants to make up their mind for this challenging but rewarding experience before committing to it.
Especially in case, if you are just expecting this to be a modified form of physical workout in the name of Yoga, then choosing Rishikesh Yogpeeth as a Yoga School in India may not be the right decision for you. One should apply for this only if he/she is ready & willing to experience the strict regime of Yogic rules and regulations at the center.
At Yoga School Rishikesh Yogpeeth we strictly follow the fundamentals of Traditional Hatha Yoga with modern perspective to it. Our approach to Yoga practice is comprehensive enough to accommodate various contradictory ideas about this ancient art in a complementary manner. Where staying still in a posture is as important as the flow. The objectives behind these practices are not just to gain the Physical strength or flexibility but the complete transformation of personality.
- You will learn asanas and techniques that are traditional and have evolved over centuries in India.
- Through the study of anatomy and physiology, we will go deeper into the execution and alignment of asanas.
- By understanding the parts, you will start understanding the whole – gaining confidence in practising the asanas safely and with maximum benefit.
- Understand the philosophy of Yoga to transcend asanas and to understand the real purpose of Yoga.
- Focus on Pranayama, Mantras and Meditation to reach and experience the subtle aspects of Yoga practice.
Natural & Holistic Therapies
In keeping with the requirements of Yoga Alliance - USA, 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh India program follows a tight schedule where almost each of the 6 to 7 training hours in the day are assigned to some aspect of yoga. You could find the training intensive but enlightening. Depending on the yoga school the mornings can begin as early as 5:30 a.m. with meditation followed by some yoga postures and maybe some classes or lectures in philosophy or anatomy. Chanting and pranayama are also part of the schedule. During training you are provided with two to three yoga meals, fruit refreshments and green tea. Daily written homework is also the norm as that is how you will gain in-depth knowledge of the subject. Sleeping early is encouraged as that is part of yogic practice.
05:30 am - Wake Up
06:00 am - Herbal Tea
06:15 am - Shatkarma/Yogic cleansing
06:30 am - Pranayama and Chanting
07:30 am - Yoga Asana
09:00 am - Breakfast
10:30 am - Yoga Anatomy
11:30 am - Yoga Philosophy
12:30 pm - Lunch
04:30 pm - Yoga Breathing | Yoga Nidra
05:00 pm - Hatha/Ashtanga Yoga Asana
06:45 pm - Pranayama | Meditation
07:15 pm - Dinner
10:45 pm - Lights Out
Please note : Daily Schedule is subject to change - Rishikesh Yogpeeth
Ganga campus is situated in one of the oldest ashram in Rishikesh called Vithal Ashram just 2 km from the main city of Rishikesh. The ashram was built in the 1960s and since then has helped many of the seekers to advance their practices in its premises. What strikes the visitors is the quietness cradled by the surrounding hills and vast amount of open space. This quietness is broken by the chirping of the birds and muted sound of the holy Ganga flowing nearby, reminding you of her presence.
Ganga Campus has 15 spacious & cozy rooms with attached bathrooms having hot and cold running showers. Each room can have single or double occupancy depending upon the request made by the participants. Campus also has an inhouse dining room that can accommodate approximately 30-40 people.
Similar to Abhayaranya, in terms of academic activities Ganga Campus also has two spacious Yoga halls and a library for the participants.
Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner , Drinks
Food Types Supported
Vegan, Vegetarian, Yogic Diet
Additional Things to do
During the intense sessions throughout the weekdays, here comes the weekends for some outdoor activities and excursions to nearby places as sense of relaxation from the daily routine. This helps participants tremendously to gather themselves for the upcoming weeks.
Spa treatments / Therapies
- Ayurvedic Massage
What is included
- Tuition Fee
- Accommodation upon choice
- Three Sattvic meals a Day
- Course material, Yoga Mat etc.
- One Full body Ayurvedic Massage
- Excursions on Days off, Himalaya Darshan, Ganga Aarti etc.
- Airport Transfers from Dehradun Airport
What is not included
- Visa fees
Know before you go
Evaluation & Certification
- Assessments will be based on written as well as practical evaluation.
- Student conduct will be a part of the assessment criterion.
- Evaluation will be carried out only for those students who have a minimum of 90% attendance.
- Rishikesh Yogpeeth adopts the ancient approach to yoga to inculcate in each student the wisdom that yoga manifests. Teaching and learning is therefore designed in such a way that ethical practices are ingrained automatically in the students at the Yog Peeth.
- The day begins with the daily regimen (Dincharya) and ancient code of conduct. Activities are planned according to seasonal code of conduct (Ritucharya). The concept of behavior chemistry (Achar- rasayan) is the concept that students are expected to imbibe.
- Maharishi Patanjali prescribed certain rules of how a person is expected to act in society (Yama) and how personal code and conduct (Niyama) is the expected and essential behavior for individuals to follow. We at the Yog Peeth expect this behavior terminology to be understood and practiced sincerely and honestly by all students to the best extent possible.
- Before students register for the yoga teacher training they must be aware that this traditional teaching will differ from that of the west. There could even be a fundamental difference in the understanding of the yogic path as that which is taught in the yoga schools in the west.
- Modified exercises that go by the name of yoga are frowned upon by Rishikesh Yog Peeth and so only those students must apply for the course who are willing to commit to the strict regimen of the Peeth.
Code of Conduct
- Discipline is an integral part of the training program and so the course routine must be strictly observed.
- Disrespect to rules and regulations could result in termination of studentship with no refund of fee.
- Absenting oneself from the scheduled program without prior permission of the teacher or manager concerned would be construed as a gross breach of discipline.
- A student must intimate in advance if they intend to forgo a meal so that there is no wastage of food.
- The Yoga Peeth does not make arrangements for guests of students. Any activity that is not related to the course is not permitted.
- Ensure you are on time for class or you will not be permitted to enter any class once it has commenced.
- Before departure from the Peeth students must all dues and return all library books.
- Smoking and alcohol are not permitted during the training.
How to get there
For International travellers, New Delhi is the nearest port of entry. Jolly Grant airport at Dehradun is the nearest airport to Rishikesh which is approximately 35 kilometres away. Popular carriers like Air India, Spice Jet and Jet Airways often have daily flights from New Delhi.
Once you reach Jolly Grant airport, we can arrange to have to picked up and brought to the nearest drop-off point where you hike up to Abhayaranya. We’ll also help carry your luggage up the mountain trail. If you are going to the Ganga Campus, the taxi will drop you inside the campus.
Taxi: We can arrange a taxi to pick you up from New Delhi airport (distance 260 Km, drive of 6-7 hours) and bring you to the ashram.
Bus: Being a popular tourist destination, Rishikesh has a good network of buses connecting it with important places such as Haridwar, Dehradun and New Delhi. Buses depart in the morning and late evening from the Kashmere Gate ISBT, New Delhi for Rishikesh every day. You can choose from a regular, deluxe or a luxury coach.
You will still need to inform us to arrange to pick you up from Rishikesh (where the bus will drop you) to bring you to the campus.
The nearest railhead to Rishikesh is in Haridwar which is approximately 25 kilometres away. Haridwar, in turn, is linked to major Indian cities including New Delhi. Some of the popular trains are Shatabadi Express, Jan Shatabdi, AC Special Express and Mussoorie Express.
We can arrange for a taxi pick-up from Haridwar railway station to bring you to the campus.
Please communicate with us about your arrival and pick-up well in advance. We can also help other students to share pick-up taxi with you to make it cheaper.
Being in a remote location, there are no shops or markets nearby. Everything needs to be brought in from Rishikesh town. While we provide a few basic items of daily use like toiletries, it is wise to come prepared with the things you feel you must have and cannot do without. Please see the FAQ for more information.
The rest of the payment should be made on arrival
|Activity ||General ||Services |
Posted onForever gratefulPerfect. Exactly what I needed. In the sense, that nothing is perfect and there was the exact amount of imperfections for the stay to be a true learning process about so much more than what I thought I was going to learn. It have opened doors to places within myself that I now get to dig even deeper into. Thank you so much to all the lovely souls at this place. Especially Anoop. Thank you