17 Days » 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Course, Goa, India
17 days / 16 nights
You can book your offer for 35% of the total amount.
According to the organizers deposit conditions limit delay, a full payment will be required for these dates.
Sunday, February 11, 2120
Please select your options to proceed.
If you typically prefer the beach over the mountains, Goa is the perfect choice for your teacher training retreat.
It is Located in the Western part of India, Goa offers another opportunity to study in the birthplace of yoga, examining its very heart. Goa is visited by a large number of International Tourists each year to attend Yoga TTC and for its white sand beaches, places of worship, world heritage architecture, nightlife and the cultural diversity it has on offer.
Yoga teacher training program at Living Yoga School – Goa certified by Yoga alliance is designed keeping the broader view of yoga in mind. Including alignment, philosophy, meditation, anatomy, kriya and art of teaching. Our main focus is to imbibe yoga into your daily life as it has evolved in India. During the Training, we help you to become a confident yoga teacher. We support individuality, guiding you to give a personal touch to the class.
Who can join this course?
If you are new to yoga (No specific background of yoga is required, being eager to learn is enough) – If you have been practicing yoga for a while,
If you have been practicing yoga for a long time but don’t have knowledge of anatomy, foundation of the asanas and yoga philosophy
Don’t want to be a yoga teacher but a desire to deepen your own yoga practice and knowledge
Walk On Your Yogic Path With Living Yoga School
We give a holistic understanding of yoga which is offering Hatha, Ashtanga,Vinyasa, anatomy, yoga philosophy, Ayurveda and group discussion classes, together with the practice of various different levels of asanas and recent, modern understanding of the body.
Our Gurus are ready with all their heart and knowledge to guide you and support you to deepen your yoga practice and achieve your goals.
Join Living Yoga School Family and experience the endless joy of discovering your true self and this life trans formative journey!
What Will You Get As You Complete 200 Hr Yoga Teacher Training Course?
- Solid foundation to deepen your asana practice
- With deep understanding of anatomy and adjustment & alignment, improve your understanding about the asanas
- Learning Pranayama, Yoga Philosophy, Meditation, etc
- Understand traditional and authentic yogic texts and get to know more about sutras
- Experience spirituality in Goa and get to know more
- Getting a 200 Hr Yoga Teacher Training Course completion certificate which give you the opportunity to teach in all over the world
Natural & Holistic Therapies
05:30 TO 06:00 AM MEDITATION, SELF STUDY
06:15 TO 07:45 AM HOLISTIC ASANA
08:00 TO 9:00 AM PRANAYAMA SHATKARMA & MANTRA CHANTING
09:00 TO 10:00 AM BREAKFAST
10:00 AM SELF STUDY
11:00 TO 12:00 PM YOGA ANATOMY
12:15 TO 01:15 PM YOGA THERAPY
01:15 TO 02:15 PM LUNCH
03:00 TO 04:00 PM YOGA PHILOSOPHY
04:15 TO 06:15 ASANA FLOW / ALIGNMENT & ADJUSTMENT / TEACHING METHODOLOGY
06:30 TO 07:30 PM MEDITATION
07:45 PM DINNER
09:30 PM LIGHTS OFF
We offer both shared and private rooms.
To make our students feel comfortable during their stay, we do our best to offer them this comfort. In the rooms, hot and cold water, wifi facilities are available.
Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner
Food Types Supported
Gluten Free , Other Dietary Requirements, Vegan, Vegetarian
Additional Things to do
- Ayurvedic Massage and Nautral Healings Treatment with 20% Discount
- Airport pick up from Delhi airport - 75 USD
- Ayurvedic Doctor and Astrology Consultation 20 USD each
What is included
- 17 Days Shared Accommodation
- Yoga material
- Daily nutritious meals, Tea
- Free pick-up service from dehradun airport
- One Free Ayurvedic massage
- Nature excursions
What is not included
Know before you go
- Living Yoga School is a Traditional Vinyasa Yoga School.
- The Teaching starts from early in the morning. The time schedule of the practices changes according to the seasons.
- Respectful behavior is mandatory at all times on and off the premises.
- To respect the rules and regulations Living Yoga School will not refund the fee of students after joining the course.
- We must be informed in advance if the student is not going to come for a meal.
- Before departure from Living Yoga School, students must return all the books from the library.
- Non-veg. food, smoking, and drinking alcohol are not allowed on the Living Yoga School premises.
- On the premises, modest dressing is mandatory.
- Silence should be maintained after 8 pm.
- Regular home work should be completed.
- All classes are mandatory to attend.
- As a part of the evaluation procedure there will be a final exam both theory and practical.
- Vinyasa Yoga Academy reserves the right to disqualify any students at anytime during TTC for misconduct or breaking the rules
The rest of the payment should be made on arrival
|Activity ||General ||Services |
Availability Notes / comments.
The course starts on the 1st day of each month