29 Days » 200hr Yoga Teacher Training in Hoi An, Vietnam
29 days / 28 nights
You can book your offer for 20% of the total amount.
Thursday, September 3, 2020
Please select your options to proceed.
Become a Yoga teacher and practitioner under the 200-hour Yoga TTC in Vietnam.
Vietnam is a land of lurching natural beauty and an interesting montage of sceneries. With vibrant terraced fields, waterway markets, exceptional visuals of Halong Bay, and mesmeric trails of hikers in Sapa Valley make this war-ravaged country in itself a marvel. The 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Vietnam by Rishikul Yogshala will open your eyes to a wide range of subjects that emphasize spiritual development. Awaken your spirits and cleanse yourself inside out while traveling through the chronicles of history in this exotic and compelling country.
Rishikul Yogshala has more than 10 years of experience, imparting the genuine teachings of traditional Yoga and its related components. Our Yoga Training in Vietnam is just another approach to deliver an authentic experience of soul-search amidst the surreal seascape of limestone islands. Combine the joys of traveling and yoga practice with a spiritual edge. Embark upon a life-transforming journey and open the gates for wonderful career opportunities in the field of Yoga.
The 200 Hour Yoga TTC in Vietnam is a month-long, beginner-level program that would help the Yoga aspirants delve into the Yogic wisdom. This course covers a wide range of subjects that are required to evolve as a professional Yoga Practitioner. The curriculum includes the primary series of Hatha Yoga & Asthanga yoga, pranayama practices, adjustment and alignments with Human anatomy, Yoga literature, meditation techniques, mudras, and teaching demonstrations. Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga lay the path for learning other elements and Yoga styles, making them the foundation of the Yogic studies.
Rishikul Yogshala is blessed with experienced and Yoga Alliance certified Yoga teachers, who use contemporary teaching techniques to deliver the traditional and ancient values of Yoga in an unadulterated form. Our course will help the students internalize the spiritual powers and create an everlasting flow of integrity. This one-month intensive course will offer deep experience in the practices of Yoga to create an enlightening and blissful experience.
Natural & Holistic Therapies
Sample Daily Schedule
05.00 AM - 05:30 AM Morning Tea
05:30 AM - 07:00 AM Hatha Yoga
07.00 AM - 07:30 AM Tea Break
07:30 AM - 08:30 AM Pranayama
08:30 AM - 09:30 AM Break fast
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM Yoga Philosophy
11:00 AM - 11:15 AM Tea Break
11.15 AM - 12.15 PM Mantra Yoga/ Yoga Practicum
12.15 PM - 13.30 PM Rest / Beach
13:30 PM - 14:15 PM Lunch
15.30 PM - 16.30 PM safety, Injuries, Anatomy, Alignment/Ayurveda Logical Theory
16:30 PM - 16:45 PM Tea Break
16:45 PM - 18.15 PM Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
18:30 PM - 19:15 PM Meditation/ Yoga Nidra
19.30 PM - 20.00 PM Dinner
20.00 PM - 22.00 PM Self Journaling
22.00 PM light off and sleep
Schedule on Wednesday
06.00 AM - Sat Kriya - Cleansing Practice
07:30 AM - Self Practice
08.30 AM - Breakfast
10:30 AM - Self Practice
12:00 PM - 13:00 PM Rest
13:30 PM - Lunch
14:00 PM - Free / Rest / Beach / Self Study
Schedule on Sunday
Whole day is Rest/Holiday/Field Visits
Includes Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner in Campus
All our accommodation options are set in serene coastal surroundings. In association with Nomad Café, we provide special care to our budding Yogis with bright and airy rooms close to the sea. The rooms come equipped with a wood-worked balcony to spend leisure time reading a book or meditating. Immerse in a comfortable living environment closer to nature and create a handful of good memories. The rooms come with various amenities such as Wi-Fi connectivity, hot/cold water, twin beds, etc. to make your stay relaxing. The Nomad Café is right outside your room and is an ideal place to hang out with friends. The mesmerizing scenery and landscapes would leave a permanent imprint on your heart and soul.
Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner
Food Types Supported
Additional Things to do
- Local Excursions
- Massage services
What is included
- An English speaking host to answer questions, organize activities and provide support when needed
- Organic, on-site farm
- Pick up facilities for students
- Mosquito nets
- Free drinking water & herbal tea
- A shop with fairtrade products
- Free WiFi in common areas
- A library with books in English, French, Dutch, and German
- Free use of lockers
- A sports field with badminton net
- A pebble riverside beach
- 100% of resort profits donated to Thai Child Development Fund
- Campfire pits
- Room Cleaning Service
- Taxi service
- Bicycle rent
What is not included
- Massage services
Know before you go
- 200 Hour Yoga Alliance Certification: Receive the certification from a Yoga Alliance accredited institute. This prestigious 200 Hour Yoga Teacher certification will make you eligible to preach Yoga globally as a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT).
- Acquire fine standards of Yoga: Get a detailed insight into the authentic teachings of Yoga and all the related elements. Perform all the complex Yoga postures with ease and meditate skillfully like a fine Yogi. Perfect all your Yogic skills and understand Yoga as a means of therapy.
- Confidence to Teach: Gain all the skills and necessary tools to become a confident yoga teacher. Evolve into a Yoga Leader and let your expertise further impart the teachings of this impeccable craft to future generations.
- Yogic Lifestyle: Follow the ethics and principles of Yoga in daily life to live a promising and blissful life. Regular Yoga practice will enable you to live peacefully, healthily, and contentedly with zero ailments.
- Unique experience of Vietnam: Immerse into the beauty and serenity of this calm country and carry its essence with you. Create memories for a lifetime as you practice Yoga at the colorful beaches during mesmeric sunrise and sunset.
How to get there
By Air: Da Nang International Airport (DAD) is the closest airport to the center with major International and National connections. The students can board a bus that operates on an hourly basis from Central Bus Station to Hoi An. Private cabs can also pick the students from here, and the center can arrange for the same at additional charges.
By Road: Hoi An is well connected to Ho Chi Minh, Hue City, Da Nang, and other major cities through Highways.
The rest of the payment should be made on arrival
|Activity ||General ||Services |