5 Days » Green Juice Cleanse Detox, Meditation and Yoga Retreat in Sussex, UK
5 days / 4 nights
Deposit is full payment for this offer.
Saturday, October 31, 2020
Please select your options to proceed.
Rejuvenating Yoga and Detox Retreat
If you’re looking for a super-charged green vegetable only juice detox, then this is the one for you. This rejuvenating yoga retreat is dedicated to men and women who simply wish to detox and relax and those people who have a commitment to weight management goals, self-healing of ailments, or even quit smoking. Marrying the cleansing detox food with yoga and meditation practice, this will be a fresh start for a new refreshed, cleaner, healthier, and happier you. Come refresh and rejuvenate yourself here.
This retreat is aimed at experienced detoxers who regularly juice at home and have already adopted a healthier lifestyle and alkaline diet. It is also a great choice for the annual returning guests. The process will begin with a home-based pre-cleanse before the retreat itself. This will help re-ignite the alkalizing process and minimize the symptoms associated with detoxing to enhance the residential retreat experience overall. Regular detoxers will know that juicing the vegetables enables all the vital nutrients to be absorbed quickly into the body and give your digestive system a well-earned break.
It is not only that but green juicing also boosts energy and immunity, is packed with oxygenating chlorophyll, helps fight the ageing process, improves alertness, is great for aiding weight loss, helps your bones and joints function properly, and is great for a giving your skin, nails, and hair a healthy glow. This retreat is the fifth gear of detox. That’s why the pre-retreat preparation is so important to ensure the body is in the best possible state before starting this supreme level of detoxification.
This retreat is ideal for anyone with candida (yeast overgrowth), hyperglycemia (an excess of glucose in the bloodstream), type 2 diabetes (non-insulin dependent), weight issues (including obesity), sugar addiction, and hormone imbalances. Furthermore, this retreat also helps to alkalize the blood, oxygenate the body, promote clearer skin, aid weight-loss, improve mental clarity and memory, enhance concentration, boost energy levels and immunity, and promote self-healing of ailments.
Natural & Holistic Therapies
NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming)
16:00 Check in - Fresh juice on arrival
17:45 Retreat orientation - Welcome talk, demonstrations and group introductions
19:00 Electrolyte broth, and inspirational/educational movie showing
Days 2 to 4
Before yoga Lymphatic skin brushing and mouth cleansing
07:00 - 08:00 Yoga and meditation (intermediate/ advanced class, but all guests are welcome at any stage of retreat)
08:00 - 09:00 Yoga and meditation (beginners class, but intermediate and advanced students are also welcome)
09:00 - 10:00 Fresh juice Aloe Vera, followed by cleansing drink, group check in, additional treatment bookings, and educational talk (if scheduled)
10:00 - 10:30 Meet the therapists for Q and A regarding treatments - Tuesdays only
10:00 - 18:00 Free time (walking, relaxing, treatments and therapies, fitness sessions, swimming, art, reading etc)
11:00 Liver flush and parasite cleansing formulas (enemas)
12:00 Colon support supplements
13:00 Fresh juice milk thistle shot, followed by cleansing drink
15:00 Spirulina supplement and raw food snack pack (optional)
17:00 Fresh juice wheatgrass shot, followed by Cleansing Drink
18:15 - 19:00 Gentle yoga/ pranayama or stronger asana class - Tuesdays only
18:15 - 19:00 Meditation - Introduction to meditation - Wednesdays only
18:00 - 19:00 NLP and Life Coaching Workshop - Thurdays only
19:00 Electrolyte broth / Breaking the fast meal (no broth) on Thurdays
19:15 Functional fitness, strength and mobility class - Tuesdays only; optional inspirational/ educational movie showing (Monday to Thurday); evening treatments available (please speak to the therapy manager)
07:30 - 08:30 Yoga and meditation (all levels all guests closing class)
08:30 Smoothie and take-home snack packs - served in the Main Barn
09:00 - 10.00 Check out
You will be accommodated in a stunning country estate nestled in 12 acres of Sussex countryside. Set within wonderful gardens, accommodation includes a Grade II Listed Sussex farmhouse (c1600), converted farm buildings and barns offering twin sharing, private and master couple's rooms with shared or private en-suite bathrooms.
A range of low-cost rooms, as well as superior rooms, cottages and apartment options, makes these exclusive healing retreats now available for every budget. Platinum Healing can also offer you a luxury eco-lodge treehouse experience, or an adorable private shepherd's huts with log burner and private kitchens.
- Low budget rooms
Option 1: Small twin sharing room directly next to the juice bar. 2x single beds with a shared communal bathroom. Bathtub with shower head only. No separate shower. Sharing with a friend OR paired with another guest.
Option 2: The above room booked as private single occupancy with a shared communal bathroom. Bathtub with shower head.
Option 3: Twin sharing. 2x single beds with private en-suite bathroom. Bathtub with shower head. Sharing with a friend OR paired with another guest.
Option 4: Couples budget room. King bed with private en-suite bathroom. Bathtub with shower head.
Option 5: Private king room for 1 person with shared bathroom. Bathtub with shower head.
- Deluxe accommodation
Option 6: Deluxe twin sharing. 2x single beds with private en-suite bathroom. Bathtub and separate shower. Sharing with a friend OR paired with another guest.
Option 7: Couples deluxe room. King bed with private en-suite bathroom. Bathtub and separate shower.
Option 8: Master private king room for 1 person with private en-suite bathroom. Bathtub and separate shower.
Option 9: Shepherds hut. Private for 1 person. Double bed with en-suite private bathroom with shower, kitchen and log burner.
Option 10: Private apartment for twin sharing (2x single beds). Private en-suite with shower, kitchen. Sharing with a friend OR paired with another guest.
Option 11: Private apartment with a king bed. Private en-suite with shower, kitchen.
- Superior accommodation
Option 12: One bedroom luxury cottage with separate lounge and kitchen. Private en-suite with bathtub and showerhead.
Option 13: One bedroom luxury cottage with separate lounge and kitchen. King bed. Private en-suite with bathtub and separate shower.
Option 14: Luxury eco private treehouse - queen bed, Living area, desk, kitchen. Private en-suite with shower.
- Budget or luxury accommodation
- Rooms, apartments, cottages, and luxury treehouses
- Self-catering option also available
- Yoga and fitness barn
- Gym equipment
- Juice bar
- Treatment studio
- Cinema barn
- 50+ holistic treatments and therapies
- Rebounder and trampoline
- Sauna and relaxation area
- Games barn
- Courtyards, terraces and patios
- Private gardens with stunning views
- Roaming alpacas and peacocks
- Open indoor fires and log burners
- Outdoor fire pit and seating area
- Surrounding open countryside
- Walks in every direction
- Quality toiletries
- Wi-Fi available
- Private parking
- Quality linen and towels
Telegraph - One of the Best Detox retreats in the World
Daily Mirror - Best UK Farm Stay
The Guardian - Height of Luxury
National Geographic Travel - Unique Lodge of The World Nomination
London Evening Standard - Coolest Stay The Ultimate Country Retreat
Sussex Life Awards Winner 2018 - Outstanding Customer Service
London Evening Standard 2019 - Best Winter Wellness Retreat
The Times - Top 40 Coolest Stays in Britain
Muddy Stilettos Award Winner 2017 & 2019 - Best Boutique Stay in Sussex
Best of England Guide 2018 & 2019 - Best Places to Stay in Kent & Sussex
Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner , Drinks
Food Types Supported
Fruit Based, Gluten Free , Lactose Free, Naturopathic Diet, Organic, Other Dietary Requirements, Raw, Vegan, Vegetarian, Whole Food, Yogic Diet
Additional Things to do
Town center of historical Mayfield is 5-minute drive and there are many walks in the local surrounding countryside.
Spa treatments / Therapies
- Clinical hypnotherapy
- NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming)
- NAC (Neuro Associated Conditioning)
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
- Solution-focused coaching
- Regression therapy
- Live blood analysis
- DNA testing
- Blood, urine and stool testing
- Hair mineral analysis
- Food intolerance testing
- Theta healing
- Enema packages
- Reconnective healing
- Inner body cellular healing
- Birth reimprinting
- Spiritual coaching
- Hypnosis for fertility
- Weight management and portion control
- Clairvoyant readings
- Mediumship soul plan readings
- Soul plan reading
- Nutritional therapy
- Herbal medicine
- Chinese medicine
- Manual lymphatic drainage
- Nutrient deficiency testing
- Personal fitness training
- Detox exfoliating treatments
- Indian head massage
- Hopi ear candles
- Deep tissue massage
- Abdominal detox massage
- Facial drainage
- Anti-aging facelift
- Natural facials
- Body scrubs
- Swedish massage
- Sports massage
- Postural correction and alignment
- Hot stones massage
- Abdominal detox massage
- Crystal healing
- Myofascial release
What is included
- Kate Tyler’s best selling book - The Little Black Book of Fitness
- 500 GBP Voucher for The Life Transformation Mentorship Program (limited to only 20 people per year)
- Detox dry skin body brush
- Ayurvedic mouth/tongue cleanser
- Detox and health manual that includes a daily retreat journal
- NLP, Life Coaching and Mindfulness workshop (with Master NLP and Hypnotherapy expert)
- Alkaline recipe booklet
- Educational talk with detox expert - Juicing for health
- Educational talk - Detoxification, acid/alkaline, liver detox, parasites and candida
- Educational talk - Optimum nutrition and breaking your fast with nutritional therapist
- The complete Platinum Healing Juice Detox Retreat program – to include all freshly prepared vegetable, herb and fruit juices, superfood green shots, detox supplements, detox herbs, smoothies and breaking the fast meal (daily raw food snack packs are optional)
- Organic, locally sourced fresh produce
- 100% gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan
- 5 classes daily to choose from (complete beginners, intermediate and advanced level classes as scheduled)
- Yoga, meditation, fitness, pranayama, relaxation as scheduled
- Contemporary luxury accommodation in a peaceful, quiet and tranquil environment
- Full use of the extensive grounds and retreat facilities
- Pre-arrival screening by a team of nutritionists and holistic therapists
- Wi-Fi and onsite parking
- Quality linen and towels supplied
- Friendly and emotionally supportive team
- Use of rebounder and trampoline for lymphatic stimulation and circulation
- Pre detox guidelines upon booking which will greatly enhance the results achieved during your detox
- Pre detox advice and support to fully prepare you for your retreat experience
- Platinum Healing welcome pack
- Daily group check-in with the retreat manager
- Creating a life vision and goal setting
- Daily enemas (self-administered), parasite cleansing and liver flush (optional and extra cost)
- Detox mineral electrolyte broth/soup
- Raw food fresh snack packs (optional but included)
- Intestinal cleansing husks
- Wheatgrass and aloe vera juices
- Liver and kidney supportive formulas
- Intestinal cleansers
- Antibacterial and anti-fungal supplements
- pH balancing formulas
- Alkalizing formulas
- Nutritional and herbal supplements
- Detox herbal formulas
- Colon cleansing and detox supplements
- Detox beverages and herbal cleansing teas
- A variety of organic super food shots
- Liver and kidney cleansers
- Breaking the fast organic buffet and smoothie
- Breathing exercises for cleansing, calming and balancing body and mind
- Informal discussions on nutrition, health, the mind, the law of attraction
- Personal fitness training and nutritional therapy available (as extra)
- Yogic cleansing exercises for releasing toxic energy and emotions
- Education on detox and health choices
- Inspirational and educational movies shown daily
- Access to a library of health and wellbeing books, magazines, CD’s and DVD’s
- Home detox kit if you would like to continue your detox at home (optional and extra)
- Post detox support
- Post retreat dietary guidance and support
What is not included
- Flights to and from UK
- Transfers to and from the retreat location
- Travel insurance
- Platinum Healing offer 50+ holistic treatments that can be bolted onto your retreat
How to get there
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Gatwick Airport (LGW). The venue is only 40 minutes from the airport. You can also fly to Heathrow Airport (LHR), which is one hour away from the retreat location.
Arrival by train
Stonegate train station is only two miles away and Wadhurst train station is six miles away.
|Activity ||General ||Services |
Posted onFantastic experience.Even better than last time. Really relaxed and have so many useful things to take away. Feel like I have learnt so much, even though I've visited before. Feel really optimistic about my health and lifestyle after leaving the retreat especially the guidance received from the Naturopath.
Posted on!I have just returned from a 4 day juice detox retreat and I feel amazing. Thank you to the whole team you are very knowledgable lovely people xxxx