14 Days » Zen Ayurveda - Yoga Stress Release Retreat, Bali, Indonesia
14 days / 13 nights
Deposit is full payment for this offer.
Tuesday, October 31, 2119
Please select your options to proceed.
Zen signature stress-release retreats include targeted ayurvedic de-stressing Ayurvedic therapies, sunrise and sunset yoga and meditation, cultural and nature excursions and walks to make you de-stress and relax gently, feel healthier and happier.
Zen Signature Stress-Release Retreats include return transfers by private car to Zen Resort, air-conditioned sea-view Sunset and Sunrise villa accommodation, “healthy-nutrition” and delicious Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, daily mineral water, fresh flowers and fruit basket, Sunrise Meditation, Sunrise Yoga, Sunset Yoga, four hands Ayurvedic therapies and Spa treatments and recreational and cultural excursions.
Zen Ayurveda and Naturopathy Doctor, Yoga and Spa therapists and nutrition and detox experts will be available during your retreat for personal wellness and lifestyle consultations including your retreat goals, dosha, detox and diet assessment as well as personal development and emotional wellbeing. Note that your selected wellness program will be adapted during your stay in line with your progress and your personal health and wellbeing objectives.
Natural & Holistic Therapies
- Day 1: Afternoon Arrival; Mandi Lulur- Balinese massage and Floral Bath, Sunset Yoga.
- Day 2: Sunrise Meditation; Sunrise Yoga; Ayurveda Wellness Consultation; Abhyanga Oil; Bashpasweda; Shirodhara; Sunset Yoga.
- Day 3: Sunrise Meditation; Sunrise Yoga; Open Chakra; Sunset Yoga.
- Day 4: Sunrise Meditation; Sunrise Yoga; Banjar Hot Springs, Eco-forest walk, Vihara Temple; Marma Energy; Reflexology; Sunset Yoga.
- Day 5: Sunrise Meditation; Sunrise Yoga; Shiro Abhyanga; Bashpasweda; Sunset Yoga.
- Day 6: Sunrise Meditation; Sunrise Yoga; Abhyanga Fruit; Snana; Shiropichu; Sunset Yoga.
- Day 7: Sunrise Meditation; Sunrise Yoga; Urovasti; Talapotichil; Sunset Yoga.
- Day 8: Sunrise Meditation; Sunrise Yoga; Pizhichil; Bashpasweda; Shirovasti; Sunset Yoga.
- Day 09: Sunrise Meditation; Sunrise Yoga; Padaghata; Snana; Takradhara; Sunset Yoga.
- Day 10: Sunrise Meditation; Sunrise Yoga; Marma Energy; Reflexology; Sarvangadhara; Sunset Yoga.
- Day 11: Sunrise Meditation; Sunrise Yoga; Padaabhyangam; Sunset Yoga.
- Day 12: Sunrise Meditation; Sunrise Yoga; Elakizhi; Avagahasweda; Sunset Yoga.
- Day 13: Sunrise Meditation; Sunrise Yoga; Njavarakhizi; Bashpasweda; Sunset Yoga.
- Day 14: Sunrise Dolphin Sail; Ayurvedic Facial; Departure
Escape and retreat to pure and simple luxury- Zen inspired villas, designed in traditional Balinese architecture with the ethos of Zen all around. The villas all feature Balinese-style stone carved terraces, surrounded by tropical gardens allowing you to experience the rejuvenating sunrise or relax at sunset at your leisure. Each villa has beautifully carved Balinese furniture, handmade furnishings, a fitted or a walk-in wardrobe with a dressing area and unique garden bathrooms, walled and private with a view of the open sky.
Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner
Food Types Supported
Ayurvedic, Vegan, Vegetarian
Additional Things to do
- Extra Spa Treatments
- Extra Yoga Sessions
Visit Air Banjar Hot Springs and the Vihara Temple
Located East of Zen Resort Bali, Air Banjar is an enchanting hot springs with stone carved mouths gushing water among a lush garden setting. There is also a nature walk through an eco-forest under the guidance of the resort’s expert on indigenous herbal, medicinal plants and vegetation, an excellent ecological introduction to the local environment. Go on to visit the Vihara Temple, Bali's oldest Buddhist temple dating back to the 6th Century.
Trek in Munduk
The Munduk area, with its unique nature and cooler temperatures, is a haven for walking, rice field hiking, jungle trekking, bird spotting and traditional cultural site-seeing. Experience traditional village life, visit coffee, avocado and spice plantations, all with a professional guide.
Experience a Sunrise with Dolphins
A beautiful way to start your day! Just before dawn, take a traditional Balinese boat from the beach and sail out into the Bali Sea. View the morning Sun as it rises rising over Mount Badur, sail along the North Bali coastline taking in the landscape, witness the breathtaking horizon appear with the Sun's first rays, find the dolphins and watch them play in the morning Sun.
Take a Tour of Singaraja
Visit the Royal Palace in Singaraja City and The Pura Beji / Beji Temple. This temple was built in the 15th Century, during the highlight of the Majapahit and is considered to be one of the oldest temples in Bali. Visit the Dalem Jagaraga Temple, a shrine to worship the God of Destruction and a trek to see the Sekumpul waterfalls.
Play Golf with a Mountain View
Designed by Pete Thompson, the golf course at Bali Handara Kosaido Country Club is considered to be one of the top 5 courses in Asia. It is a 18-hole course, located inside the crater of an extinct volcano, at an altitude of over 1,100 meters. The course has incredible views of mountains, crater lakes and a rain forest, creating a dramatic backdrop for golfing.
Witness the Mount Batur Volcano
The villages of Kintamani, Batur and Penelokan sit on the rim of Mount Batur crater, approxinately 1,500m above sea level and offer dramatic views of the active volcano Mount Batur and the serene Lake Batur. In addition to Mount Batur and Lake Batur, visit the Batubulan Village to see Barong dance, Celuk Village for silver works, Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Bali Coffee Agrotourism, Goa Gajah Temple and Mas Village.
Spa treatments / Therapies
Zen Spa, the only spa in Bali to use the ancient healing form of Ayurveda, an Indian hoslistic form of wellness, which uses diet, herbal treatment and yogic breathing to maintain and improve health and well being. Relaxing, rejuvenating and therapeutic massages, body and beauty treatments based on ancient practices from India, Bali, Thailand and the West are offered, in one of our spa rooms, in our outdoor spa pavilion or in the privacy of your own Villa.
What is included
- Transfers by private car to Zen Resort
- Air-conditioned sea-view Sunset and Sunrise villa accommodation
- Delicious Breakfast
- Daily mineral water
- Fresh flowers and fruit basket
- Sunrise Meditation
- Sunrise Yoga
- Sunset Yoga
- Four hands Ayurvedic therapies
- Spa treatments
- Recreational and cultural excursions.
What is not included
- Extra Spa Treatments
- Extra Yoga Sessions
- Extra Excursions
How to get there
- Near Airport : Ngurah Rai International Airport
|Activity ||General ||Services |
Posted onSanctuaryIt took me 4 years to return to Zen and I have asked myself why every day since . This is a truly magical place. The gardens and pool are exquisite, the staff obliging and always smiling, the food always changing and delicious, and the massage treatments absolutely the best I ve had ( and I do have regular massages).
The overall environment is one of beauty and peace. If partying and drinking is your thing this is not the place for you. However if you are up for some rejuvenation, contemplation and recalibration I can’t recommend anywhere better.
This time I came with 3 friends and we are firmly committed to an annual trip from now on.