7 Days » Intensive Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh , India
7 days / 6 nights
You can book your offer for 50% of the total amount.
According to the organizers deposit conditions limit delay, a full payment will be required for these dates.
Sunday, July 14, 2120
Please select your options to proceed.
Aadi Yoga School offers affordable yoga retreat classes in Rishikesh India. Our one-week retreat and yoga holidays will attune you to ashram life along with some holiday activities like rafting, and local sightseeing. You will get to understand the yogic way of life and that could lead you to discover that yogic practice. By joining our Retreat program, you will transform your life into something more meaningful.
The retreat location is having excellent facilities for the food and accommodation at our Yoga centre Rishikesh India. The programs are conducted by the well-experienced teachers of the School. During the yoga retreat classes, 7 Days Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh India, you will learn about the Ashtanga Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Pranayama, Yogic Kriyas, Relaxation techniques, and Meditation.
Our highly trained and experienced yoga teachers will guide you to train your mind in such a way that, with practice, you can always find peace and joy on your fingertips.
You will learn following practice in the Yoga Retreat for Beginners India during your Yoga Holidays India or Yoga Vacations in Rishikesh in India
Natural & Holistic Therapies
- 06:00 am – Wake up
- 06:30 am – Pranayama and Chanting
- 07:15 am – Yoga Asana
- 09:15 am – Breakfast
- 12:30 pm – Lunch
- 2:00 pm – Yoga Philosophy
- 04:30 pm – Yoga Breathing | Yoga Nidra
- 05:00 pm – Yoga Asana | Student Teaching
- 06:45 pm – Meditation
- 07:15 pm – Dinner
- 10:00 pm – Lights Out
Yoga school offers the comforts of home with neat & clean rooms and western-style bathrooms. The vaulted yoga hall is equipped with a full array of bolsters, cushions, and blocks.
Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner
Food Types Supported
What is included
- Private Room
- Attached bathroom and hot water facility
- Daily nutritious vegetarian meals and herbal tea
- Weekend excursions
- Free Airport Pickup – Jolly Grant Dehradun Airport
- Holistic Aarti view of Ganga River the Parmarth Niketan Rishikesh Ashram
What is not included
Know before you go
- 100% attendance in classes is mandatory unless you are ill.
- There will be an assessment practical test for certification.
- Aadi Yoga School reserves the right to disqualify any students at any time during the course for misconduct.
- Eating and drinking (except water) are not allowed in the aadi yoga hall.
- Use of electronic gadgets (i.e., mobile phones, laptops, tablets) during lectures is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- During asana practice leave all jewellery, books, extra clothing, book bags and purses in your room. Only yoga mat and water bottles are permitted in the yoga hall.
- The School expects all students to clear their practice space immediately following their practices.
How to get there
Rishikesh is well-connected to all the major cities. Jolly International Airport at Dehradun is only 15 km from Rishikesh.
We recommend you to first take an international flight from your location to either Delhi International Airport or Mumbai International Airport. You can take then a domestic flight from Delhi/Mumbai to Jolly International Airport. We Provide complimentary Pickup service from the Dehradun Airport.
Aadi Yoga School Rishikesh can arrange pickup for the students directly from the Delhi International Airport. The drive is about six to eight hours depending on traffic, and it costs about 4000 INR.
India has one of the largest railway networks in the world. Mostly Indian cities have direct trains to Haridwar junction. Haridwar Junction is the most nearest Railways station from the Rishikesh city. It is just 25 K.M away.
From Haridwar, you can take a bus or taxi to Rishikesh. From Haridwar, you can hire a taxi, and if you want, we can send a taxi to pick you up.
If you need pickup from the Haridwar Railway Station, it will cost you approx. 1500 INR
The rest of the payment should be made 15 days before arrival
|Activity ||General ||Services |