22 Days » 200 Hour Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India
22 days / 21 nights
You can book your offer for 50% of the total amount.
According to the organizers deposit conditions limit delay, a full payment will be required for these dates.
Please select your options to proceed.
Our yoga teacher training course is a comprehensive course of different yoga forms including Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Vinyasa Flow yoga, Meditation, Pranayama, Chanting of Mantras, Mudra poses, Human Anatomy, History, and philosophy of yoga with various alignments and yoga teaching techniques.
Our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training certification program is open to all levels of practitioners, including complete beginners. Regardless of the level of your practice, the course will teach you the fundamentals of Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga and Vinyasa Yoga. And also helps you to develop a strong foundation upon which to build your teaching and practice.
You will have the chance to learn with highly skilled yoga teachers who are certified and experienced to teach in yoga teacher training courses. you will feel confident and knowledgeable as a yoga teacher by the time you finish this RYT 200 course.
At Aadi yoga, Students are free to practice with their own limits while still building strength and flexibility. Joining our well-recognized 200 hours yoga TTC program in India will help you understand the limits of your body and how it can be amplified to achieve superior anatomy, mental wellness, and self-awareness.
Objective Of The Course
- Develop your own personal daily practice. Daily practice of pranayama, kriyas, mudras, and Dhyana.
- Learn about the muscular and skeletal systems and how this affects your teaching and your practice.
- Study the Patanjali Yoga Sutras and learn to incorporate them into your daily yoga practice and life.
- Learn how to manage a class and then unified all these components into designing your own class.
- Learn how to teach a class to a small group of environments.
- To motivate the students to become good Yoga Practitioner and guiding them on to the path of yoga that brings transformation.
Residential 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India Rishikesh at Aadi Yoga School Certified by Yoga Alliance USA, 200 Hour Hatha, Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Course in India.
Natural & Holistic Therapies
07:00 – 07:45 AM: Breathing practice, Mantra chanting, pranayama, and meditation every day
08:00 – 09:30 AM: Ashtanga Yoga Class including everyday asana practice of standing postures, forward bending, back bending, inversions, twisting and more
09:30 – 10:30 AM: Breakfast (traditional Indian vegetarian breakfast)
10:30 – 11:30 AM: Yoga philosophy (lectures on Indian mythology, chakra healing, mantra healing and more)
11:45 – 12:45 PM: Art of teaching
01:00 – 02:00 PM: Lunch
02:00 – 03:30 PM: Rest and personal study time
03:30 – 04:30 PM: Yoga Anatomy
05:00 – 06:30 PM: Hatha Yoga Class covering yoga practice of multiple asanas.
06:45 – 07:30 PM: Evening breathing and meditation sessions with yoga trainers
07:30 – 08:00 PM: Dinner and free time and group networking.
Yoga school offers the comforts of home with neat & clean rooms and western-style bathrooms. The vaulted yoga hall is equipped with a full array of bolsters, cushions, and blocks.
Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner
Food Types Supported
What is included
- 23 Days Accommodation
- Course manuals
- Pure vegetarian Indian Saatvik Yogic meals
- Rooms with the Attached bathrooms
- 1 Sunday excursions
- Shatkarma Kit (Cleansing techniques)
- Yoga Alliance Certificate
- Experience Ganga Aarti
- Enjoy the local site and knowing and understanding Himalayan culture.
- River rafting depend on the season
What is not included
Know before you go
- 100% attendance in classes is mandatory unless you are ill.
- There will be an assessment practical test for certification.
- Aadi Yoga School reserves the right to disqualify any students at any time during the course for misconduct.
- Eating and drinking (except water) are not allowed in the aadi yoga hall.
- Use of electronic gadgets (i.e., mobile phones, laptops, tablets) during lectures is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- During asana practice leave all jewellery, books, extra clothing, book bags and purses in your room. Only yoga mat and water bottles are permitted in the yoga hall.
- The School expects all students to clear their practice space immediately following their practices.
How to get there
Rishikesh is well-connected to all the major cities. Jolly International Airport at Dehradun is only 15 km from Rishikesh.
We recommend you to first take an international flight from your location to either Delhi International Airport or Mumbai International Airport. You can take then a domestic flight from Delhi/Mumbai to Jolly International Airport. We Provide complimentary Pickup service from the Dehradun Airport.
Aadi Yoga School Rishikesh can arrange pickup for the students directly from the Delhi International Airport. The drive is about six to eight hours depending on traffic, and it costs about 4000 INR.
India has one of the largest railway networks in the world. Mostly Indian cities have direct trains to Haridwar junction. Haridwar Junction is the most nearest Railways station from the Rishikesh city. It is just 25 K.M away.
From Haridwar, you can take a bus or taxi to Rishikesh. From Haridwar, you can hire a taxi, and if you want, we can send a taxi to pick you up.
If you need pickup from the Haridwar Railway Station, it will cost you approx. 1500 INR
The rest of the payment should be made 15 days before arrival
|Activity ||General ||Services |