7 Days » Yoga and Meditation Retreat near a beautiful beach, Lisbon, Portugal
7 days / 6 nights
You can book your offer for 35% of the total amount.
According to the organizers deposit conditions limit delay, a full payment will be required for these dates.
Please select your options to proceed.
True yoga and raw nature combined in one place!
If you want to dive into Yoga, to learn more about the true meaning of it and to practice twice a day, this retreat is for you.
No matter if you are a beginner or are already practicing with some regularity, everyone can feel the difference after this week. The improvements will not only be on the physical side but also in other areas that Yoga influences.
On top of that, we'll take you to see the spot where the biggest waves in the world break (Nazaré), to feel the power of nature. The serene side of nature we enjoy on our walk and trekking as well as in our farm and garden.
A wine tasting and delicious vegetarian food complete this retreat.
- 07:30 am - Morning Yoga Session 90 Mins (Pranayama, Asanas, Relaxation)
- 09:15 am - Breakfast
- 10:30 am - Walk/Hike/Free time for yourself
- 01:30 pm - Lunch
- 03:00 pm - Trip to Nazaré/Winetasting/Time for yourself
- 06:30 pm - Yoga theory - Stretches - Meditation 60 Mins
- 07:45 pm - Dinner
Our house features 5 bedrooms with a double bed and a private bathroom on the first floor, a kitchen, dining and living room, the yoga studio and a common bathroom on the ground floor.
The farm and the garden unfold over 2500 sqm. The outside area offers a huge variety of vegetables, fruit and herbs and is home to many birds, butterflies and a hedgehog :) 4elements retreat is located in the lovely village of Póvoa de Penafirme, about 45 mins from Lisbon Airport. Póvoa has a pharmacy, a post office, various cafés, fruit shops, a bakery and small supermarkets for everyday needs.
The city of Torres Vedras is a 15 min drive away, the holiday village Santa Cruz can be reached within 15 minutes walking. The area here offers fascinating nature with a long and empty coastline.
Two beautiful beaches are just a stone's throw away from our house. We're lucky to be located in a quiet village on the Silver Coast of Portugal, while being in the middle of several popular touristic destinations like Sintra, Ericeira, Óbidos, Peniche and Nazaré.
Breakfast , Brunch , Lunch , Dinner , Snacks, Drinks
Food Types Supported
Gluten Free , Lactose Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
Additional Things to do
What is included
- 6 nights in single or double room with private bathroom
- Tasty vegetarian food (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks) mostly produced on our farm
- Tea, coffee and non-alcoholic drinks
- 6 yoga sessions every morning of your stay (90 min.) with pranayama, asanas and relaxation
- 6 yoga theory - stretches - meditation (60 min.) sessions every evening
- Wine tasting at a local renowned winery
- One trip to Nazaré - home of the biggest waves in the world, we'll visit the exposition of big waves and the spot
- Walk on the dunes
- Trekking through the hills and valley of Alcabrichel river
- Free transfer from/to Lisbon Airport (arrivals Sun. 5 pm, departures Sat. 1 pm - timings may vary according to the majority of the guests' flights)
- Free internet
- Free cuddles with our fluffies
What is not included
- Alcoholic beverages
How to get there
The nearest airport is Lisbon Humberto Delgado Airport.
Refundable up to 60 days from start date
The rest of the payment should be made on arrival
|Activity ||General ||Services |