5 Days » Inner Child Healing, Juice Detox and Yoga Retreat in Sussex, UK
5 days / 4 nights
Deposit is full payment for this offer.
Saturday, October 31, 2020
Please select your options to proceed.
Heal your body , mind and inner child
The Platinum Inner Child Healing Retreat incorporating the Platinum Juice Detox Retreat program is designed to help you to connect with various aspects of yourself on a deep and very profound level. To heal the child that dwells within you as well as the physical body. When you reconnect with situations from the past and with your inner child, as well as cleansing the body, you start a powerful process of self-healing on many levels. When you become whole, you become light and joyful, expressing your full potential.
Here are some conditions that can be eased with inner child healing:
- Anger issues
- Troubled relationships
- Chronic dissatisfaction
- Physical or psychological abuse
- Sexual abuse
Memories of bad experiences experienced as a child such as:
- Painful experiences
- Emotional wounds
- Affected by childhood abuse
We may often feel that:
- Things are overwhelming
- That we are not loved
- We are not good enough
- We struggle with the demands of relationships.
Natural & Holistic Therapies
The Platinum Inner Child Healing Retreat will also include 5 daily classes to choose from for all levels, yoga, meditation, fitness, relaxation or visualisation as scheduled, 2 x one-to-one inner child healing work sessions with a clinical hypnotherapist, educational talks, NLP, life coaching workshop, the comprehensive Platinum Juice Detox Retreat Program for physical, emotional and psychological cleansing. Writing and journaling is encouraged and inspirational movies are shown which are scheduled for you throughout the retreat.
The Platinum Inner Child Retreat will give you the opportunity to experience the power of various inner child healing techniques, empowering you to continue to heal yourself and make positive changes in all areas of your life even when you leave the center.
You will gain a great understanding of yourself and your needs and you will reconnect with a very special part of your soul! This retreat gives you the tools, time and space to address the aspects of your life which cause you disappointment, pain, and suffering.
Even though we are adults now and childhood is long left behind, there are often traumas and suffering that we carry into our adult life. These experiences can have us acting out patterns and hurts in the present moment, which can damage our relationships and our health. Often we are in conflict with ourself and this can start in early childhood.
The Inner child is a real and delicate entity that holds very deep and superficial wounds. The feelings can be quite incapacitating to the mature adult who carries them around. As adults, we can look at ourselves and see a grown-up but most people are actually walking around with a wounded child inside.
This intuitive intelligence, joy, natural self-expression and an overall sense of well-being dwell in the inner child. If this inner child has been forgotten, traumatized, hurt, ignored or suppressed then we carry this around throughout our lives and act out. The little child in us desired to be loved, cared and nurtured. Sometimes, these needs were not met, and therefore the inner child remains unfulfilled, unable to integrate itself into its adult self, still pining for healing and wholeness.
You will be accommodated in a stunning country estate nestled in 12 acres of Sussex countryside. Set within wonderful gardens, accommodation includes a Grade II Listed Sussex farmhouse (c1600), converted farm buildings and barns offering twin sharing, private and master couple's rooms with shared or private en-suite bathrooms.
A range of low-cost rooms, as well as superior rooms, cottages and apartment options, makes these exclusive healing retreats now available for every budget. Platinum Healing can also offer you a luxury eco-lodge treehouse experience, or an adorable private shepherd's huts with log burner and private kitchens.
- Low budget rooms
Option 1: Small twin sharing room directly next to the juice bar. 2x single beds with a shared communal bathroom. Bathtub with shower head only. No separate shower. Sharing with a friend OR paired with another guest.
Option 2: The above room booked as private single occupancy with a shared communal bathroom. Bathtub with shower head.
Option 3: Twin sharing. 2x single beds with private en-suite bathroom. Bathtub with shower head. Sharing with a friend OR paired with another guest.
Option 4: Couples budget room. King bed with private en-suite bathroom. Bathtub with shower head.
Option 5: Private king room for 1 person with shared bathroom. Bathtub with shower head.
- Deluxe accommodation
Option 6: Deluxe twin sharing. 2x single beds with private en-suite bathroom. Bathtub and separate shower. Sharing with a friend OR paired with another guest.
Option 7: Couples deluxe room. King bed with private en-suite bathroom. Bathtub and separate shower.
Option 8: Master private king room for 1 person with private en-suite bathroom. Bathtub and separate shower.
Option 9: Shepherds hut. Private for 1 person. Double bed with en-suite private bathroom with shower, kitchen and log burner.
Option 10: Private apartment for twin sharing (2x single beds). Private en-suite with shower, kitchen. Sharing with a friend OR paired with another guest.
Option 11: Private apartment with a king bed. Private en-suite with shower, kitchen.
- Superior accommodation
Option 12: One bedroom luxury cottage with separate lounge and kitchen. Private en-suite with bathtub and showerhead.
Option 13: One bedroom luxury cottage with separate lounge and kitchen. King bed. Private en-suite with bathtub and separate shower.
Option 14: Luxury eco private treehouse - queen bed, Living area, desk, kitchen. Private en-suite with shower.
- Budget or luxury accommodation
- Rooms, apartments, cottages, and luxury treehouses
- Self-catering option also available
- Yoga and fitness barn
- Gym equipment
- Juice bar
- Treatment studio
- Cinema barn
- 50+ holistic treatments and therapies
- Rebounder and trampoline
- Sauna and relaxation area
- Games barn
- Courtyards, terraces and patios
- Private gardens with stunning views
- Roaming alpacas and peacocks
- Open indoor fires and log burners
- Outdoor fire pit and seating area
- Surrounding open countryside
- Walks in every direction
- Quality toiletries
- Wi-Fi available
- Private parking
- Quality linen and towels
Telegraph - One of the Best Detox retreats in the World
Daily Mirror - Best UK Farm Stay
The Guardian - Height of Luxury
National Geographic Travel - Unique Lodge of The World Nomination
London Evening Standard - Coolest Stay The Ultimate Country Retreat
Sussex Life Awards Winner 2018 - Outstanding Customer Service
London Evening Standard 2019 - Best Winter Wellness Retreat
The Times - Top 40 Coolest Stays in Britain
Muddy Stilettos Award Winner 2017 & 2019 - Best Boutique Stay in Sussex
Best of England Guide 2018 & 2019 - Best Places to Stay in Kent & Sussex
Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner , Drinks
Food Types Supported
Fruit Based, Gluten Free , Lactose Free, Naturopathic Diet, Organic, Other Dietary Requirements, Raw, Vegan, Vegetarian, Whole Food, Yogic Diet
Additional Things to do
Town center of historical Mayfield is 5-minute drive and there are many walks in the local surrounding countryside.
Spa treatments / Therapies
- Clinical hypnotherapy
- NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming)
- NAC (Neuro Associated Conditioning)
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
- Solution-focused coaching
- Regression therapy
- Live blood analysis
- DNA testing
- Blood, urine and stool testing
- Hair mineral analysis
- Food intolerance testing
- Theta healing
- Enema packages
- Reconnective healing
- Inner body cellular healing
- Birth reimprinting
- Spiritual coaching
- Hypnosis for fertility
- Weight management and portion control
- Clairvoyant readings
- Mediumship soul plan readings
- Soul plan reading
- Nutritional therapy
- Herbal medicine
- Chinese medicine
- Manual lymphatic drainage
- Nutrient deficiency testing
- Personal fitness training
- Detox exfoliating treatments
- Indian head massage
- Hopi ear candles
- Deep tissue massage
- Abdominal detox massage
- Facial drainage
- Anti-aging facelift
- Natural facials
- Body scrubs
- Swedish massage
- Sports massage
- Postural correction and alignment
- Hot stones massage
- Abdominal detox massage
- Crystal healing
- Myofascial release
What is included
- 2 x sessions of inner child healing work using Hypnotherapy/NLP
- Kate Tyler’s best selling book - The Little Black Book of Fitness
- 500 GBP Voucher for The Life Transformation Mentorship Program (limited to only 20 people per year)
- Detox dry skin body brush
- Ayurvedic mouth/tongue cleanser
- Detox and health manual that includes a daily retreat journal
- NLP, Life Coaching and Mindfulness workshop (with Master NLP and Hypnotherapy expert)
- Alkaline recipe booklet
- Educational talk with detox expert - Juicing for health
- Educational talk - Detoxification, acid/alkaline, liver detox, parasites and candida
- Educational talk - Optimum nutrition and breaking your fast with nutritional therapist
- The complete Platinum Healing Juice Detox Retreat program – to include all freshly prepared vegetable, herb and fruit juices, superfood green shots, detox supplements, detox herbs, smoothies and breaking the fast meal (daily raw food snack packs are optional)
- Organic, locally sourced fresh produce
- 100% gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan
- 5 classes daily to choose from (complete beginners, intermediate and advanced level classes as scheduled)
- Yoga, meditation, fitness, pranayama, relaxation as scheduled
- Contemporary luxury accommodation in a peaceful, quiet and tranquil environment
- Full use of the extensive grounds and retreat facilities
- Pre-arrival screening by a team of nutritionists and holistic therapists
- Wi-Fi and onsite parking
- Quality linen and towels supplied
- Friendly and emotionally supportive team
- Use of rebounder and trampoline for lymphatic stimulation and circulation
- Pre detox guidelines upon booking which will greatly enhance the results achieved during your detox
- Pre detox advice and support to fully prepare you for your retreat experience
- Platinum Healing welcome pack
- Daily group check-in with the retreat manager
- Creating a life vision and goal setting
- Daily enemas (self-administered), parasite cleansing and liver flush (optional and extra cost)
- Detox mineral electrolyte broth/soup
- Raw food fresh snack packs (optional but included)
- Intestinal cleansing husks
- Wheatgrass and aloe vera juices
- Liver and kidney supportive formulas
- Intestinal cleansers
- Antibacterial and anti-fungal supplements
- pH balancing formulas
- Alkalizing formulas
- Nutritional and herbal supplements
- Detox herbal formulas
- Colon cleansing and detox supplements
- Detox beverages and herbal cleansing teas
- A variety of organic super food shots
- Liver and kidney cleansers
- Breaking the fast organic buffet and smoothie
- Breathing exercises for cleansing, calming and balancing body and mind
- Informal discussions on nutrition, health, the mind, the law of attraction
- Personal fitness training and nutritional therapy available (as extra)
- Yogic cleansing exercises for releasing toxic energy and emotions
- Education on detox and health choices
- Inspirational and educational movies shown daily
- Access to a library of health and wellbeing books, magazines, CD’s and DVD’s
- Home detox kit if you would like to continue your detox at home (optional and extra)
- Post detox support
- Post retreat dietary guidance and support
What is not included
- Flights to and from UK
- Transfers to and from the retreat location
- Travel insurance
- Platinum Healing offer 50+ holistic treatments that can be bolted onto your retreat
How to get there
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Gatwick Airport (LGW). The venue is only 40 minutes from the airport. You can also fly to Heathrow Airport (LHR), which is one hour away from the retreat location.
Arrival by train
Stonegate train station is only two miles away and Wadhurst train station is six miles away.
|Activity ||General ||Services |