5 Days » Holistic Menopause Health Retreat with Juice Detox, Yoga and Healing in Sussex, UK
5 days / 4 nights
Deposit is full payment for this offer.
Saturday, October 31, 2020
Please select your options to proceed.
Menopause Health Retreat England
This Menopause Retreat is specifically designed to help bring you back in control of mind, body, and soul and kit you out with all the tools and knowledge to help continue the process back at home. A comprehensive juice detox is combined with a choice of 5 classes per day to choose from for all levels, yoga, meditation, fitness, pranayama as scheduled. You’ll also get a hypnotherapy session, consultation with an expert naturopathic nutritional therapist, acupuncture or reflexology and daily enemas with liver and parasite flush. When it’s time to leave, you’ll have a greater understanding of how your mind, body and soul tick during this on-going process, as well as an improved outlook on what’s yet to come.
Natural & Holistic Therapies
NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming)
This Retreat incorporates our signature comprehensive physical, psychological and emotional Juice Detox Retreat Program, NLP & Life Coaching, 2-3 Daily Yoga Classes to choose from for ALL levels, Consultation with expert Naturopath, Medical Herbalist and Hypnotherapists, Daily Meditation, Relaxation or Visualisation Sessions, Daily Pranayama, plus on-going post retreat support and guidance from our team of Naturopaths, Nutritional Therapists, Medical Herbalists, Hypnotherapists, Chinese Medicine experts, Coaches and Instructors.
You will be accommodated in a stunning country estate nestled in 12 acres of Sussex countryside. Set within wonderful gardens, accommodation includes a Grade II Listed Sussex farmhouse (c1600), converted farm buildings and barns offering twin sharing, private and master couple's rooms with shared or private en-suite bathrooms.
A range of low-cost rooms, as well as superior rooms, cottages and apartment options, makes these exclusive healing retreats now available for every budget. Platinum Healing can also offer you a luxury eco-lodge treehouse experience, or an adorable private shepherd's huts with log burner and private kitchens.
- Low budget rooms
Option 1: Small twin sharing room directly next to the juice bar. 2x single beds with a shared communal bathroom. Bathtub with shower head only. No separate shower. Sharing with a friend OR paired with another guest.
Option 2: The above room booked as private single occupancy with a shared communal bathroom. Bathtub with shower head.
Option 3: Twin sharing. 2x single beds with private en-suite bathroom. Bathtub with shower head. Sharing with a friend OR paired with another guest.
Option 4: Couples budget room. King bed with private en-suite bathroom. Bathtub with shower head.
Option 5: Private king room for 1 person with shared bathroom. Bathtub with shower head.
- Deluxe accommodation
Option 6: Deluxe twin sharing. 2x single beds with private en-suite bathroom. Bathtub and separate shower. Sharing with a friend OR paired with another guest.
Option 7: Couples deluxe room. King bed with private en-suite bathroom. Bathtub and separate shower.
Option 8: Master private king room for 1 person with private en-suite bathroom. Bathtub and separate shower.
Option 9: Shepherds hut. Private for 1 person. Double bed with en-suite private bathroom with shower, kitchen and log burner.
Option 10: Private apartment for twin sharing (2x single beds). Private en-suite with shower, kitchen. Sharing with a friend OR paired with another guest.
Option 11: Private apartment with a king bed. Private en-suite with shower, kitchen.
- Superior accommodation
Option 12: One bedroom luxury cottage with separate lounge and kitchen. Private en-suite with bathtub and showerhead.
Option 13: One bedroom luxury cottage with separate lounge and kitchen. King bed. Private en-suite with bathtub and separate shower.
Option 14: Luxury eco private treehouse - queen bed, Living area, desk, kitchen. Private en-suite with shower.
- Budget or luxury accommodation
- Rooms, apartments, cottages, and luxury treehouses
- Self-catering option also available
- Yoga and fitness barn
- Gym equipment
- Juice bar
- Treatment studio
- Cinema barn
- 50+ holistic treatments and therapies
- Rebounder and trampoline
- Sauna and relaxation area
- Games barn
- Courtyards, terraces and patios
- Private gardens with stunning views
- Roaming alpacas and peacocks
- Open indoor fires and log burners
- Outdoor fire pit and seating area
- Surrounding open countryside
- Walks in every direction
- Quality toiletries
- Wi-Fi available
- Private parking
- Quality linen and towels
Telegraph - One of the Best Detox retreats in the World
Daily Mirror - Best UK Farm Stay
The Guardian - Height of Luxury
National Geographic Travel - Unique Lodge of The World Nomination
London Evening Standard - Coolest Stay The Ultimate Country Retreat
Sussex Life Awards Winner 2018 - Outstanding Customer Service
London Evening Standard 2019 - Best Winter Wellness Retreat
The Times - Top 40 Coolest Stays in Britain
Muddy Stilettos Award Winner 2017 & 2019 - Best Boutique Stay in Sussex
Best of England Guide 2018 & 2019 - Best Places to Stay in Kent & Sussex
Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner , Drinks
Food Types Supported
Fruit Based, Gluten Free , Lactose Free, Naturopathic Diet, Organic, Other Dietary Requirements, Raw, Vegan, Vegetarian, Whole Food, Yogic Diet
Additional Things to do
Town center of historical Mayfield is 5-minute drive and there are many walks in the local surrounding countryside.
Spa treatments / Therapies
- Clinical hypnotherapy
- NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming)
- NAC (Neuro Associated Conditioning)
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
- Solution-focused coaching
- Regression therapy
- Live blood analysis
- DNA testing
- Blood, urine and stool testing
- Hair mineral analysis
- Food intolerance testing
- Theta healing
- Enema packages
- Reconnective healing
- Inner body cellular healing
- Birth reimprinting
- Spiritual coaching
- Hypnosis for fertility
- Weight management and portion control
- Clairvoyant readings
- Mediumship soul plan readings
- Soul plan reading
- Nutritional therapy
- Herbal medicine
- Chinese medicine
- Manual lymphatic drainage
- Nutrient deficiency testing
- Personal fitness training
- Detox exfoliating treatments
- Indian head massage
- Hopi ear candles
- Deep tissue massage
- Abdominal detox massage
- Facial drainage
- Anti-aging facelift
- Natural facials
- Body scrubs
- Swedish massage
- Sports massage
- Postural correction and alignment
- Hot stones massage
- Abdominal detox massage
- Crystal healing
- Myofascial release
What is included
- Physiological rebalancing - 1x nutrition/naturopathy consultation
- Psychological rebalancing - 1x clinical hypnotherapy for menopause
- Energetic rebalancing - 1x acupuncture or reflexology treatment
- Digestive rebalancing - 3x daily enemas (includes 1 x new enema kit which is yours to keep, herbal liver flush formulas and parasite flush formula).
- Kate Tyler’s best selling book - The Little Black Book of Fitness
- 500 GBP Voucher for The Life Transformation Mentorship Program (limited to only 20 people per year)
- Detox dry skin body brush
- Ayurvedic mouth/tongue cleanser
- Detox and health manual that includes a daily retreat journal
- NLP, Life Coaching and Mindfulness workshop (with Master NLP and Hypnotherapy expert)
- Alkaline recipe booklet
- Educational talk with detox expert - Juicing for health
- Educational talk - Detoxification, acid/alkaline, liver detox, parasites and candida
- Educational talk - Optimum nutrition and breaking your fast with nutritional therapist
- The complete Platinum Healing Juice Detox Retreat program – to include all freshly prepared vegetable, herb and fruit juices, superfood green shots, detox supplements, detox herbs, smoothies and breaking the fast meal (daily raw food snack packs are optional)
- Organic, locally sourced fresh produce
- 100% gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan
- 5 classes daily to choose from (complete beginners, intermediate and advanced level classes as scheduled)
- Yoga, meditation, fitness, pranayama, relaxation as scheduled
- Contemporary luxury accommodation in a peaceful, quiet and tranquil environment
- Full use of the extensive grounds and retreat facilities
- Pre-arrival screening by a team of nutritionists and holistic therapists
- Wi-Fi and onsite parking
- Quality linen and towels supplied
- Friendly and emotionally supportive team
- Use of rebounder and trampoline for lymphatic stimulation and circulation
- Pre detox guidelines upon booking which will greatly enhance the results achieved during your detox
- Pre detox advice and support to fully prepare you for your retreat experience
- Platinum Healing welcome pack
- Daily group check-in with the retreat manager
- Creating a life vision and goal setting
- Daily enemas (self-administered), parasite cleansing and liver flush (optional and extra cost)
- Detox mineral electrolyte broth/soup
- Raw food fresh snack packs (optional but included)
- Intestinal cleansing husks
- Wheatgrass and aloe vera juices
- Liver and kidney supportive formulas
- Intestinal cleansers
- Antibacterial and anti-fungal supplements
- pH balancing formulas
- Alkalizing formulas
- Nutritional and herbal supplements
- Detox herbal formulas
- Colon cleansing and detox supplements
- Detox beverages and herbal cleansing teas
- A variety of organic super food shots
- Liver and kidney cleansers
- Breaking the fast organic buffet and smoothie
- Breathing exercises for cleansing, calming and balancing body and mind
- Informal discussions on nutrition, health, the mind, the law of attraction
- Personal fitness training and nutritional therapy available (as extra)
- Yogic cleansing exercises for releasing toxic energy and emotions
- Education on detox and health choices
- Inspirational and educational movies shown daily
- Access to a library of health and wellbeing books, magazines, CD’s and DVD’s
- Home detox kit if you would like to continue your detox at home (optional and extra)
- Post detox support
- Post retreat dietary guidance and support
What is not included
- Flights to and from UK
- Transfers to and from the retreat location
- Travel insurance
- Platinum Healing offer 50+ holistic treatments that can be bolted onto your retreat
How to get there
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Gatwick Airport (LGW). The venue is only 40 minutes from the airport. You can also fly to Heathrow Airport (LHR), which is one hour away from the retreat location.
Arrival by train
Stonegate train station is only two miles away and Wadhurst train station is six miles away.
|Activity ||General ||Services |
Posted onI really enjoyed the retreat.Excellent retreat manager and therapists, very knowledgeable and welcoming. Good bunch of people as well.
Posted onI really enjoyed the retreat.Excellent retreat manager and therapists, very knowledgeable and welcoming. Good bunch of people as well. A very supportive environment with excellent staff. Great to detach from the stresses of life and take the opportunity to reflect and reboot. It's tough but ultimately well worth doing.