11 Days » Zen Harmony Diving Safari: Zen Dive North & East Resorts, Bali, Indonesia - For Certified Divers
11 days / 10 nights
Deposit is full payment for this offer.
Wednesday, November 1, 2119
Please select your options to proceed.
Diving and Safari
At Zen Dive Resort North Bali; Zen Resort Bali ; 5 Nights stay
Zen Harmony Diving Packages include transportation to and from Zen Resort, air-conditioned sea-view villa accommodation and all meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), mineral water, flowers and fruit basket, sunrise meditation, sunset yoga , pre-dive and post dive yoga and pranayama, four hands ayurvedic treatments and excursions as specified in the package. You will also have an ayurveda wellness and lifestyle consultation with the resident ayurveda expert. 8 dives all transfers – both sea and land; porters and park fees; towel for use after diving; mineral water, coffee and tea; 1 dive guide per maximum 4 divers; rental equipment; daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
At Zen Dive Resort East Bali; Rama Candidasa Dive and Spa Resort; 5 Nights stay
Diving & Dinning inclusions: 7 dives; all transfers – both sea and land; porters and park fees; towel for use after diving; mineral water, coffee and tea; 1 dive guide per maximum 4 divers; rental equipment; daily breakfast, 3 lunches at dive sites.
Natural & Holistic Therapies
- Day 1: Afternoon arrival and welcome at Zen Resort, Mandi Lulur (traditional Massage and Floral Bath); Dinner
- Day 2: Sunrise Meditation, Sunrise Yoga, Breakfast; Zen Harmony Diving Consultation; Urdhwa abhyanga; Lunch; Sunset Yoga; Dinner.
- Day 3: Sunrise Meditation; Zen Harmony Pre-Dive Yoga; Breakfast; 2 dives at Puri Jati or Zen Reef; Zen Harmony Post-dive Pranayama; Lunch; Ayurveda Wellness Consultation; Sunset Yoga; Dinner
- Day 4: Sunrise Meditation; Zen Harmony Pre-Dive Yoga; Breakfast; 2 dives at Menjangan Island; Zen Harmony Post-dive Pranayama; Lunch on Board; Sunset Yoga; Dinner
- Day 5: Sunrise Meditation; Zen Harmony Pre-Dive Yoga; 2 dives at Pemutaran or Secret Bay; Zen Harmony Post-dive Pranayama; Lunch, Abhiyanga Oil; Sunset Yoga; Dinner
- Day 6: Early morning departure to Tulamben; Pre-dive Yoga; Sunrise dive at USAT Liberty Shipwreck Tulamben; Breakfast; 2nd dive at USAT liberty Shipwreck; Zen Harmony Post-dive Pranayama; Lunch at the dive site; Departure to Rama Candidasa Dive & Spa Resort; Harmony Dive Massage
- Day 7: Breakfast; Pre-dive Yoga; 3 dives at Gili Mimpang/Tepekong/Biaha OR Padang Bai; Zen Harmony Post-dive Pranayama; Lunch on site.
- Day 8: Breakfast; Pre-dive Yoga; 2 dives Nusa Penida; Zen Harmony Post-dive Pranayama; Lunch on site
- Day 9: Breakfast; Pre-dive Yoga; 2 Dives Manta Point and Crystal Bay, Zen Harmony Post-dive Pranayama; Lunch on site.
- Day 10: Sunrise Yoga; visit to Tengganan Bali Aga Village and to Ujung Water Palace, White Sand lazy afternoon; Harmony Dive Massage.
- Day 11: Departure and transfer to the airport or south Bali hotel as required
Escape and retreat to pure and simple luxury- Zen inspired villas, designed in traditional Balinese architecture with the ethos of Zen all around. The villas all feature Balinese-style stone carved terraces, surrounded by tropical gardens allowing you to experience the rejuvenating sunrise or relax at sunset at your leisure. Each villa has beautifully carved Balinese furniture, handmade furnishings, a fitted or a walk-in wardrobe with a dressing area and unique garden bathrooms, walled and private with a view of the open sky.
Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner
Food Types Supported
Ayurvedic, Vegan, Vegetarian
Additional Things to do
- Extra Spa Treatments
- Extra Yoga Sessions
Visit Air Banjar Hot Springs and the Vihara Temple
Located East of Zen Resort Bali, Air Banjar is an enchanting hot springs with stone carved mouths gushing water among a lush garden setting. There is also a nature walk through an eco-forest under the guidance of the resort’s expert on indigenous herbal, medicinal plants and vegetation, an excellent ecological introduction to the local environment. Go on to visit the Vihara Temple, Bali's oldest Buddhist temple dating back to the 6th Century.
Trek in Munduk
The Munduk area, with its unique nature and cooler temperatures, is a haven for walking, rice field hiking, jungle trekking, bird spotting and traditional cultural site-seeing. Experience traditional village life, visit coffee, avocado and spice plantations, all with a professional guide.
Experience a Sunrise with Dolphins
A beautiful way to start your day! Just before dawn, take a traditional Balinese boat from the beach and sail out into the Bali Sea. View the morning Sun as it rises rising over Mount Badur, sail along the North Bali coastline taking in the landscape, witness the breathtaking horizon appear with the Sun's first rays, find the dolphins and watch them play in the morning Sun.
Take a Tour of Singaraja
Visit the Royal Palace in Singaraja City and The Pura Beji / Beji Temple. This temple was built in the 15th Century, during the highlight of the Majapahit and is considered to be one of the oldest temples in Bali. Visit the Dalem Jagaraga Temple, a shrine to worship the God of Destruction and a trek to see the Sekumpul waterfalls.
Play Golf with a Mountain View
Designed by Pete Thompson, the golf course at Bali Handara Kosaido Country Club is considered to be one of the top 5 courses in Asia. It is a 18-hole course, located inside the crater of an extinct volcano, at an altitude of over 1,100 meters. The course has incredible views of mountains, crater lakes and a rain forest, creating a dramatic backdrop for golfing.
Witness the Mount Batur Volcano
The villages of Kintamani, Batur and Penelokan sit on the rim of Mount Batur crater, approxinately 1,500m above sea level and offer dramatic views of the active volcano Mount Batur and the serene Lake Batur. In addition to Mount Batur and Lake Batur, visit the Batubulan Village to see Barong dance, Celuk Village for silver works, Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Bali Coffee Agrotourism, Goa Gajah Temple and Mas Village.
Spa treatments / Therapies
Zen Spa, the only spa in Bali to use the ancient healing form of Ayurveda, an Indian hoslistic form of wellness, which uses diet, herbal treatment and yogic breathing to maintain and improve health and well being. Relaxing, rejuvenating and therapeutic massages, body and beauty treatments based on ancient practices from India, Bali, Thailand and the West are offered, in one of our spa rooms, in our outdoor spa pavilion or in the privacy of your own Villa.
What is included
Zen Harmony Diving Retreats include return transfers by private resort car to Zen Resort, air-conditioned sea-view villa accommodation and “healthy-nutrition” and delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner, daily mineral water, flowers and fruit basket, Sunrise Yoga, Sunrise Meditation, Sunset Yoga and four hands Ayurvedic therapies and Spa treatments and recreational and cultural excursions.
During your stay you will receive regular Zen Harmony Diving as well as ayurvedic wellness consultations with a team comprising of harmony diving instructors, Ayurveda and naturopathy doctor, Yoga, Meditation and Pranayama teachers and marine conservation experts. All diving equipment, services and transfers to and from the diving sites as well as lunch are included.
What is not included
- Extra Spa Treatments
- Extra Yoga Sessions
- Extra Excursions
How to get there
Nearest Airport: Ngurah Rai International Airport
|Activity ||General ||Services |